Eighty Two.

One hundred sleepless nights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


 


 

It's been 82 days since they saw each other, SeungHyun was doing his actor/idol stuff over in South Korea and Japan and she was overseeing the construction of one of the new hotels and working pretty hardcore on the other side of the world, stuck in this stupid meeting over talking stuff that shouldn't be talked at this point.

Victoria was sad, pissed and a little bit hungry witch by default, it's not a good combination. She looked at the people around her and everyone was very engaged on the conversation, thinking ideas, discussing it and she was silent and half listening what they were saying.

“Victoria, what do you think about that?"

“Um?,” She said raising both of your eyebrows in surprise, but quickly responded what picked up from the conversation. “Yeah, no. It's less expensive if we bring our own people in the construction, we have a way in constructing that is fast and efficient. Tutoring new personal in the area will be expensive and honestly we just lose more time that we already are loosing and money.”

“She's right... blah blah blah.” That's what Victoria heard and then she let herself fall on the chair and even thought she couldn't see herself, she was pouting.

She sigh deeply and brush her sable thick hair back and laid back on the chair and pick up her forgotten cellphone from the table, and there he was... with that comme des garçon rolling stone tongues suit trying to be all suave for her in front of the mirror in some hotel. Even though, he did was all suave and ing hot and Victoria loved that photo, there was still something goofy about him and only thinking how many pictures he probably had taken and erased before he even send her that one, that just make her smile.

“Dork,” She mumble under her breath and put the cellphone back on the table and quickly put the little of her attention back into the meeting feeling a little less sad and angry with everything, but the hunger was still there.

It was around 11:00 p.m on her side of the world and over S. Korea was the exact opposite, Victoria was tired like dead tired because she haven't stopped all day and she was up since 6' but she wanted to keep texting back and forth with SeungHyun because it was his lunch break and he was chatty and he just couldn't stop telling her how awesome the shoot was going.

Are you ever going to tell me some spoilers about the shoot?, you never tell me anything!

She texted him with a smile, Victoria was alone on her hotel room and the only light th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter