Two.

Guardian

Sohee wasn't so sure about how this whole Guardian thing worked but she knew that for each royal it varied. When she woke up the next morning, she desperately wanted to meet the other two Gaurdians who protected the queen and king.

How could she have not thought about meeting the other two eariler? At least she could have some of her questions answered.

When Sohee got off her bed she waited for the cold floor to wake her up again but this time her feet were greeted with warmed up floors. For half a second, Sohee kind of missed her old home but she quickly moved the thought away from her head. She's at a new place now and she doesn't want the past to disturb her.

Sohee tied her towel around her body and she grabbed another from the rack to dry her hair. As she walked out of the washroom she almost screamed. There he was again, leaning against her wall with another smirk on his face. Jongin couldn't help himself but to look up and down Sohee. She used the other towel to cover the top of her body, "Prince Jongin, is something wrong?"

Despite him making an unusual appearance into her room, she still had to protect him- even if it meant going out with her towel.

The smirk was gone the minuet she said 'prince Jongin', "What did I say yesterday night?"

"Oh right, yes, " Even if he told her to call him Kai, Sohee didn't want to disobey the king. She was there to protect him, not to please him whether she called him Kai or Prince Jongin. "You shouldn't be here, your mother would be looking for you soon."

He shrugged, "She's downstairs helping out with breakfast."

"What about your father?" 

"Eating breakfast."

"Still you shouldn't be here," She replied as she walked over to her closet and grabbed out a white hoodie. "Now, if you could leave the room and go downstairs to have breakfast."

"I'm waiting for you."

"You should go eat."

"We can both go together downstairs to have breakfast." "Pri--" She quickly cut herself off. "I'm not that hungry." He looked at her, "St--"

"I really need to change so it would be nice if you could leave," Sohee spoke up. She wondered if she could use her magic to kick him out of the room. The smirk reappeared on his face again, "You can change right now while I'm in here."

Sohee was getting annoyed by the way he was treating her. Was she some sort of toy he can play around with? She rose her and up and with a swift motion of her fingers, Jongin was kicked out of her room.

"Did you...diD YOU JUST USE YOUR MAGIC AGAINST ME?" Jongin shouted making a smile appear on her lips. She might as well show him that he's not the only powerful one.

Sohee slipped on her white hoodie over her and she grabbed a pair of grey tights, She quickly put her hair in a high ponytail and opened her door. To her relief Jongin wasn't standing there, it was another male.

He was way taller than Sohee and he was double her size. His eyes smiled warmly at her, "Good morning, you must be Sohee?"

"Yes and you are?" She felt stupid after the question slipped out of . How could she have not realized someone of her kind? It was another Guardian. "Sorry, that was idotic of me to ask."

He let out a small laugh, "It's okay, a lot of people mistaken me for being a werewolf. I'm Yuhwan Kim, Guardian of the queen."

"Ahh," she said, "I'm guessing you're a fighter?" She mentioned towards his body. He nodded, "My whole family are fighters. What about you?" Sohee was hesitant before she answered, "I...I don't know." His facial expression drop and his voice sounded more concerned, "You don't know?"

Before she could answer the male spoke, "Do you mind if I could come inside?" She moved over so he had space to enter into her room  and he closed to door behind him.

"That's impossible," he started to say. "Are you sure you don't know?"

"Positive, everyone thought I was a late bloomer." The thing about Guardians is that once you turn to the age of three, the colour your eyes change to determines whether you're a fighter or you have a special power. Fighters eyes change to black, while the others change into a beautiful shade of sea blue.

"What about your eyes? Have they ever changed?"

"Nope."

"Not even once? At least to another colour?"

"Nope, they've always stayed to this shade of brown." 

"S--" Yuhwan was cut off by someone opening the door.

"Are you still changing Sohee?" Jongin spoke as he entered her room. "Sohee you're not getting-- what are you doing here?" His eyes narrowed to Yuhwan. Yuhwan cocked his head to the side, "I was speaking to Sohee. Is there something you need?"

"Yes, Sohee," Jongin spat out. Sohee was surprised by the Jongin spoke to Yuhwan. Just because he wans't his Guardian doesn't mean that he had the right to speak to him so rudely. Sohee opened to say something but Yuhwan stopped her. "We'll talk about this later Sohee."

He left the room and this time, Jongin closed the door behind him. "What were you guys talking about?"

"Why does it concern you?"

"Because you're my Guardian."

"Just because I'm your Guardian doesn't meant that I have to tell you about my conversations with other people. I'm just here to protect you, not to be friends." Jongin looked a little hurt from what she said, but he quickly changed the topic, "Anyways, why are you dressed like that?"

She looked at her outfit, "Is there something wrong with it?"

"Where's your school uniform?" Sohee was confused, " I don't have one."

"Didn't they tell you? You're coming to school with me." When Sohee didn't answer Jongin continued speaking, "I'll just tell someone to get you another uniform."

 

"Sohee!" The king called behind her. Sohee stopped walking and turned around to face him, "Yes?"

"Remember the rules okay? Don't forget to keep a safe distance from Jongin and his friends. Also do not forget to keep a low profile at school, I don't want anyone to know about Jongin's Guardian just yet."

She nodded at his, "I understand."

"Try not to grab any attention whatsoever and but don't forget to monitor Jongin."

"How can she not grab any attention honey? Look at how gorgeous she is," The queen said, joining their conversation. The look on her face that she had on yesterday didn't leave, it was still there.

"Yes, anyways have a good day Sohee!" The king patted her on the back and walked away. Sohee bowed to the queen and when she turned around, the queen softly grabbed her hand.

"You didn't have breakfast with us this morning," She started of. "Are you not hungry?" "I'm fine, thank you." Every time Sohee came into contact with the queen, she was feeling more un-easy. "I should get going." Sohee bowed once again to the queen and quickly exited the castle.

It's like she hates me, but then the likes me?



Sohee put her head down as she walked through the halls of the school. It's been a while since she's been in high school. Guardians do go to school, but everyone graduates at the age of sixteen. She felt old compared to the others, even though they were all the same age.

Even though her head was down, she still caught people taking glances at her.

Why couldn't have been like my other high school where we didn't have to wear uniform? It would have been easier for me to cover up.

She soon realized that there were more males taking glances at her compared to females. A couple of them even checked her out and some of them even gave smiles to her.

She knew about Werewolves and how they couldn't control their hormones. Sohee also read about wolves and their mate process and from what she remembered, most of them find their mate at the age of 18. Sohee didn't worry, she knew that it was unlikely, no it was impossible for a werewolf's mate to be a Guardian.

Sohee found her class and she quickly rushed inside. There were already students inside the class and she walked to the back of the class. Sohee saw the students eyeing her as she made her way to the back, but she didn't care. She found an empty seat in the corner of the class, "Does anyone sit here?"

All the students shook their head 'no', but she saw how some of them had a sly smile on their face. Sohee shrugged it off, she took her bag off her back and planted her straight on the seat. "I wouldn't sit there if I were you," The male who was sitting next to her spoke. She turned her head to look at the male who spoke, "I'm sorry?" He brown hair that was split in half and a small face.

"Why not?"

"It's Jungwoo's seat."

She looked around the table, "I don't see his name anywhere here." The male chuckled at her, "I don't think it's safe for you to sit there. No one dares to sit on Jungwoo's seat."

She shrugged, "Oh well guess he's got to find somewhere new to sit then, cause I'm going to be sitting here today." The male smiled at her and sat up straight, "I'm Sehun. You must be new?"

"Sohee, today's my first day."

"First day and you're already so brave, damn." Their conversation was interrupted by a male who stood in front of the both of them. "Get up," he spat. Sohee looked up at him. "Excuse me?"

He brought his head closer to Sohee's, "I said get up."

"Why should I?"

"This is my seat." Oh so this is Jungwoo, huh? Nice pink hair buddy.

"I don't see your name anywhere here," She spoke back. Students from the class were starting to surround the both of them, whispering to each other.

Great way to start of a low profile, Sohee.

"Ha, I don't have time to deal with your little games, pretty girl. I'm not interested in you," Jungwoo spoke back to her, making her raise her eyebrows.

"I'm sorry, but I don't recall myself saying that I have an interest with you. Now if you're done wasting my time, do yourself some good and find another seat- cause I'm not getting up." She saw Jungwoo growing furious, but to her luck the teacher came running into the class.

"Alright everyone to your seats now!"

Sohee and Sehun couldn't help themselves from laughing when they saw Jungwoo sitting in the front of the class.



One thing that Sohee, well any Guardian are able to do is cover their scent. Their able to completely wipe their own scent off them and they can claim another scent, whether it was a supernatural creature or a human.

It was lunch time, and Sohee found herself walking alone in the hallways again. She didn't mind for the fact that she hand't made any friends so far, she didn't come to do that. As Sohee opened the girls washroom door, a loud grumble erupted from her stomach.

"," she said, deciding not to go into the washroom. Sohee realized that the last time she ate was almost 24 hours ago, "I should go get something to eat." As Sohee made her way to the front of the school, she stopped in her tracks.

The person she hoped to not see was walking her way.

Turn around and walk the other way, Sohee thought and then followed. She remembered to follow the Kings rules, even if Jongin told her not to.

"Sohee?" Jongin called out, making her speed up. 

Act as if you didn't hear him. 

She continued walking the other way and she heard his steps getting approaching her at a fast pace, "Sohee wait up, it's just me Kai." She still didn't turn around when he called her and she took a turn, hoping that he would stop following her.

As if she didn't have any more bad luck, it turned out to be a dead end. "You've got to be kidding me."

"Sohee," Jongin called out once he reached her. "Why didn't you stop when I called you?" Her back was still facing him, "I didn't hear you."

"Then why did you speed up when I called your name?" His foot steps were coming closer to her.

"I thought you were someone else." She finally turned around. "Do you need anything? Are you in hurt? Danger?"

"Why do you keep asking me that?"

"Because, Jongin," She realized that she should lower her voice. "I'm your Guardian, I'm supposed to protect you." Sohee was surprised when Jongin didn't answer her. He just stood in front of her, looking at her the way they did when they first met.

He looks so familiar.

"I would like it if you would stop looking at me like that, it's making me feel uncomfortable."

The words that slipped from his mouth surprised the both of them, "I can't help because you're so beautiful."


Dun dun dun

he said it damn

kai you're going from 0 to 100 real quick hun

see you all in the next update!

-SK

oya meet Jungwoo! 

 

isn't he so cute??? ugh

Jungwoo's from speed, and I felt as if they deserve some attention because their new song what u is really catchy! you guys should check it out! :-)

p.s i call dibs on jungwoo, lol jks

credits to all the pic/gifs/ owners. I do not own anything

p.s x2 how was this chap??