chapter 1

as long as stars are above you

‘’soooo, jeonghan hyung, can you buy it for me pleeeease?’’ Soonyoung begged the elder with a puppy like pout.

 

‘’aiiishhh soonyoung-ah’’ he sighed and laughed ‘’why don’t you go and buy it yourself? I’ve stuff to do today you know’’ Jeonghan also pouted to the younger.

 

‘’But I told you hyuuuuuuung!’’ he whined ‘’I can’t today remember? I really want it til tomorrow when i go away with my family for 2 days. Pleeeease can’t you buy it for me?’’ he leaned his head against the elder’s shoulder and pouted.

 

He had agreed on it earlier tho, at lunch. Since he was the only one in their friend group who could go today he promised soonyoung to get it for him. One second Jeonghan thought, why wouldn’t he just read it online if he was in such a need, but then he also understand soonyoung in this case, that he wants it in physical form, because Jeonghan was the same. He loved to hold a book in his hands, it was a special feeling, especially if it was one the favourites. Jeonghan actually didn’t have anything special to do today. Doing his homeworks wouldn’t take that long and his exams weren’t that close either. He guessed he could help his friend, he had to admit Soonyoung was being a cutie right now. And he just wanted to joke around with the younger a bit. As the angelic human being he is he loved to help his friends, especially his younger ones.

 

‘’And the others couldn’t today, did you ask them again?’’ he teased the younger.

 

‘’They’re also busy today remember? You’re the only one who can hyuuuuung’’

 

Jeonghan let out a little soft laugh and ruffled Soonyoung’s hair ‘’Just kidding of course I can. I was just joking I actually don’t have that much to do today. Who knows I might find a book for myself’’ he smiled softly and kindly.

 

‘’Finally took you a while’’ they both laughed together and started walking while talking.

 

‘’Alright then hyung, I need to go. Come over and leave the book to me later then huh? im gonna fix the things that needs to be finished in time.’’ Soonyoung explained and embraced Jeonghan.

 

Jeonghan hugged the younger back and smiled again ‘’Take care and good luck see you later.’’

‘’see you bye bye’’ Soonyoung waved to him and walked his way home.

 

The manga store huh. Which one should he go to was his first thought. It’s been a while since Jeonghan was in a japanese store since he and his friends had been so busy lately with school and everything. There were quite many japanese stores in seoul, with different kinds of concepts. Soonyoung told Jeonghan which one he should go to since they would have copies left of his new and wanted manga. At this place you could sit and read manga books and you didn’t have to buy them, but you could also buy them as well along with other japanese things like anime and candy etc. Sounds pretty good to him.

 

Jeonghan walked his way from his school to the bus station to take the bus to the said store. While going there he put on his earphones and started listening to some music. He felt like listening to something relaxing so he played some soft Roy Kim songs.

 

Finally, he stood in front of the shop and looked around. This one was quite big and actually looked pretty awesome to be fair. Suddenly he got a bit excited as he entered the shop. He walked around slowly just to look around and be familiar with the atmosphere. There were not only mangas but many japanese books and a hell of lot of good anime in there, as long as merch to add up with it. He smiled when he reconized mangas he read before. He also got interest for new ones. He forgot what he did there in the first place as he started looking for books that cacthed his eye. He got the idea of taking a few books to then sit down and quickly look at them if they seemed good and enough to buy or just read there another day maybe. Going around he took one book after one in his hands, getting a lot in his hands.

 

Oh right, he was suppsed to find a book for his friend. He decided to quit looking for books for himself and took all the books he had chosen while walking around and piled them up in his hands. He then started walking to the area where he would find his friend’s book and while walking he looked down to make sure the books wouldn’t fall since it was very close at this stage because of the huge amount of books.

 

A few meters away, a boy would be so concentrated on what he was reading that a few seconds later books would fall like a waterfall to the ground as two males bumped into each other.

 

‘’ohmygod im so sorry’’ Jeonghan got shocked at first and freezed when he heard the latter’s soft honey like voice. And when he saw the face he stopped breathing and felt like melting. He was so handsome, and so beautiful, Jeonghan thought.

 

‘’Ahhh it’s okey.’’ Jeonghan smiled to him as they both leaned down.

 

‘’I was so into the current scene, im so sorry. Let me help yo-’’ he said, looking into Jeonghan’s eyes and feeling enchanted. Like he’d just seen the light. Was Jeonghan an actual living angel or? He noticed himself starring (jeonghan didn’t mind bc he did the same and again jeonghan felt like melting becuase of the latter’s voice) Jisoo felt his cheeks getting warmer and a shade of pink colouring his cheeks. He felt so embarrased. First making his books fall and then starring.

 

Jeonghan smiled when he noticed the latter being so concentrated and kind while helping him. Together they piled the books and Jeonghan stopped piling them as he looked at the latter. He slowly took in every feature of the boy and admired each and every part. The boy was really, really beautiful and so kind. When finished, Jisoo brought all the books up in his hands and smiled to Jeonghan. ‘’So, done. Again im sorry.’’ Jeonghan only admired the boy’s cute and gentle self and stood up.

 

He heartly said ‘’It’s ok really. Thank you so much for helping me though.’’ he smiled and they looked at each other, again.


‘’well then, goodbye then’’ the latter smiled and waved at him while walking backwards. This boy was so kind Jeonghan couldn’t stop feeling all warm and blushy. What was happening? ‘’Bye’’ Jeonghan smiled to him as he couldn’t wave back while holding all his books. ‘’see you’’ jisoo then said and suddenly he was out of sight. See you. s e e y o u . ohmygod. What just happened and why couldn’t Jeonghan stop smiling like a fool?

 

 


 

 

first chapter yay! i hope you liked it so this is kind of a short first chapter/introduction to say. I will present the other members in the next chapter and also, what will happen next? 。◕ ‿ ◕ thank you for reading♡♡♡♡

tumblr_nr9f1sTBRy1rqs993o1_400.gif

such a beautiful moment cries