I Marry You

Red String Tied Around Little Fingers

The last chapter everyone! XD

ENJOY!


Three months after the confession, they finally got together. After Jimin rejected Yoongi, Yoongi made a promise that he would stop screwing people around, and three months without seeing him kissing someone else and people around is enough for the younger to prove that he took his words seriously.

After 6 month they got together, their routines changed. Everyday Yoongi will pick Jimin up from Jin’s flat and dropped him at the university before go to the office and he would spare some of his time to pick the younger from the university back to the flat. Jimin usually refuse but Yoongi never listen to him.

Yoongi likes to kiss Jimin, everytime they met they would kiss, not a passionate one but a loving and slow one. That’s the furthest thing they did, when Jimin asked him if he wanted to make love with him, the elder asked him back if he is ready or not, Jimin said it’s okay even though actually he wasn’t, because he know it’s hard for Yoongi to wait for him to be ready. The elder just smiled and said, “I’m going to be your first at our wedding night”

When the art students decided to make a musical play for the university anniversary, Jimin was in charge of dance and flashmobs, he wasn’t alone, there were people who were also in the same position, but it’s still hard. He ended up going home later than before. Yoongi got busier at the office, the company he run recruited more employees because of the expanding. Jimin was usually send home by Namjoon, since he is the closest friend he had in university after Jin, despite many girls ask him to go home with them together, he always refuse.

Namjoon is every girls’ heartthrob, he was polite, gentlemen, good at rapping, compose music, and his deep voice could make any ovaries explode. He likes to send him home because of the cute guy he lived with usually offered him to stay for dinner or something.

Jimin wasn’t dumb, he know Namjoon real intentions beside making sure he got home safely, whenever he hasn’t complete something, he would ask Namjoon to come to his flat and complete the task together, sometimes he also ask Jin to do anything came in his mind, making them interact more.

They progressed really well  with the musical. They finished do the rehearsal, Jimin packed his stuffs and walk to Namjoon, “go home?”

“I still have to make sure these things work perfectly, wait a bit, okay?”

“if you still have much work to do, I’ll go home by myself then”

“No, you can’t.” Namjoon looked at his watch, “it’s 11 o’clock. It’s dangerous to walk alone. Wait for me”

“I’m a man hyung, I’m not a kid anymore.” Jimin protested

“yeah, say that to your hyung at home” Namjoon eyes didn’t leave from the properties in front of him, “if you want to go home that bad, send someone here to pick you up” Namjoon continued, one name popped out in his head, but he quickly shook it off, ‘he is probably already asleep now, but it wouldn’t hurt to try’, Jimin sent a text to the person, ‘if he reply, he isn’t asleep, if he doesn’t then I should wait for Namjoon hyung”

To: Yoongi
Hyung.. sorry to disturb your sleep, but what are you doing now?

Jimin was anxious waiting for the reply, but it was quick

From: Yoongi
Just arrive at home, I wasn’t sleeping yet. Why?

To: Yoongi
nothing, just asking.

Jimin turned down the chance. He just couldn’t ask him to pick him up when he was just arrive at his home.

From: Yoongi
where are you?

Jimin didn’t expect Yoongi asking him this

To: Yoongi
University, waiting for Namjoon hyung to go home together.

From: Yoongi
you are coming home with me. wait there. Don’t go with Namjoon.

To: Yoongi
Hyung, you just got home. You don’t have to do that, really.

From: Yoongi
I’m on my way.

To: Yoongi
Wait! You don’t have to! Gosh! Don’t bother yourself!

But no reply from Yoongi. Jimin sighed as he plopped down beside Namjoon, “gave up?” Jimin sighed. 15 minutes late his phone buzzed

From: Yoongi
come down, I’m right at the gate

Jimin quickly rushed, he tripped a bit which made Namjoon stared at him strangely. He ran out from the building to the black car parked outside the gate, Yoongi leaned on the side of the car.

Yoongi laughed at him, “you could just walk slowly, no need to rush” Jimin controlled his breath, “didn’t want… to make you.. wait longer” he replied between pants.

They got in the car, when they arrived, Jimin unbuckled his safety belt and asked, “why did you bother to pick me up?”

“priority” Yoongi answered simply, Jimin looked at him, he knows it wasn’t his only reason, “okay. I don’t like when my boyfriend being sent home by another guy” Jimin chuckled, “he is like my brother, and he clearly isn’t into me.” Yoongi squinted his eyes, “still, I don’t like it.” But Jimin like the possessiveness.

Next year, Namjoon was graduated, Jimin attended the ceremony, bringing Jin along, saying that he wanted to attend his friend ceremony but he didn’t like being alone.  On the other hand, since last night, Jin kept asking Jimin when the ceremony would be held, when Jimin asked why, he just answered, “because in my year, they do it around this time” and Jimin knows that the elder is a bad liar, he just wanted to see Namjoon. The younger finally decided to bring the older to the event.

They were surprised to see Yoongi at the ceremony, the latter said, “I want to meet my boyfriend” and Jin could smell something fishy. When the ceremony ended, Yoongi leaned his face closer to Jimin, “after you graduated, I’m going to marry you” Jimin froze but quickly snapped from reality when Yoongi pulled him away from Jin, leaving the elder alone.

Jin huffed, he was brought here and ended up alone, he pouted at the thought. “don’t pout like that” Jin straightened his posture when he saw Namjoon smiled at him.

“sorry, I was a bit upset for being a third wheel” Jin replied, “Jimin and Yoongi hyung?” Jin nodded, “it’s okay though, I like your lips.” Namjoon blurted out, Jin blushed but he remembered someone saying the same thing at him, he sighed.

“wanna come with me? since you are alone, why don’t we pair up?” Jin made a face at him, “I didn’t know you are this kind of person”

--^^--

It’s finally Jimin’s turn to graduate, he prepared everything well, but Jin was panicking at the flat, he kept repeating “you really sure nothing left?”, “do you forget something?”, “make sure you bring everything” which were replied by nod from Jimin.

Namjoon and Yoongi came to the ceremony, Yoongi was a bit irritated to hear Namjoon and Jin’s conversations, they weren’t dating yet, the between them irritated Yoongi. When the ceremony ended, Yoongi practically kidnapped Jimin away. Jin being a mother hen, panicking when he couldn’t find the younger, but Namjoon told him that he is with Yoongi.

Yoongi took him to the restaurant, saying that he wanted to celebrate the younger’s graduation with a dinner. After finishing their food, Yoongi took out a small red box from his pocket, “you know, I’m not a romantic person, right? So…” he opened the box, revealing a silver shiny ring inside, “…it’s my way of proposing.”

Jimin didn’t know how to react, he just stared at the box with wide eyes, he completely forgot that Yoongi would propose to him after he graduated, more like he didn’t believe Yoongi’s words and took it as a joke.

“are you willing to be my husband and stuck with me until forever?”

Jimin laughed, “a great way to ruin the moment, Yoongi”

“Just answer me..” Yoongi replied impatiently, “despite of your possessiveness, jealousness, and your unromantic side, I’m willing to do that.”

Yoongi couldn’t hide his happiness, he smiled like an idiot, even when they went out from the restaurant he kept his grin, he even scared the waitress until Jimin shyly explained to her if he was a bit tipsy.

They contacted their parents about this, Mrs. Park was absolutely happy, along with Mrs. Min because they know each other and it wouldn’t be a problem. Mr. Min didn’t have any problem since Yoongi was already financially stable, and Mr. Park thought it was a bit rushed since Jimin haven’t got a job yet and anything, but once Mrs. Park said it’s Yoongi, he approved.

Jin was picked by Jimin to be his best man, Jimin called Taehyung to inform this and he said that he would come to their wedding party.

--^^--

It’s their wedding day, everything was beautifully prepared, Jimin’s hair was still being styled, Jin was there along with Taehyung who played with the cold spray, totally on his own world. Everytime he made a ruckus, Jin would pulled him to sit on the chair and set him free after 5 minutes. Hoseok stayed outside the room with Namjoon. Yes, Hoseok was coming too.

“Jiminnie! Throw the flower bouquet to me, okay?” Taehyung grinned at him, “why? you want to get married before your hyung?”

“yah! What do you mean by that?” Jin protested, “why are you still single? Namjoon is there, why don’t you make a move?” Jimin asked him, clearly confused

“he is straight! One hundred percent straight. There is no gay evidence in him” Jin replied, his tone was a bit sad.

"So does spaghetti.. until it gets hot” Taehyung spoke, Jimin stared at him before laughed, “that’s a nice pun!” Jin rolled his eyes

After the preparation completed, Mr. Min came and his son. The moment Yoongi saw Jimin, his usually bored looking face was replaced by a smile and his eyes turned into a crescent.

They vowed and kissed each other, then the party started, Jimin held the bouquet, because he wanted to throw it to Taehyung, but Yoongi snatched it from Jimin’s hand, he winked at someone

Jin was standing beside Taehyung, to help him in case he didn’t caught the bouquet, Hoseok was behind them. Jin craned his neck, the bouquet was held by Yoongi, and he threw it. Jin could see an arm caught the bouquet on the air, but he couldn’t see the face.

Taehyung whined when he didn’t get the bouquet, Jin pulled him away from the crowd, but when Jin turned his body, flowers were seen in his peripheral vision, he looked up and saw Namjoon, “here, for you”

Jin really wanted to bury himself inside a hole, everyone looked at him, since Namjoon have the bouquet, they were the spotlight for a moment, “I waited since my graduation day to ask you out but I think it was not the right time and now, since we are on a party, and I got free bouquet, would you be my boyfriend?” he kneeled in front of Jin

“The spaghetti is on fire, hyung!” Taehyung shouted. From the bride seat, he could hear Jimin shouted, “way to go, hyung!” followed by Yoongi’s “release the ! Let it free!”

“I don’t want to be the one to tell you this, but your face is literally red, hyung” Hoseok words made Jin lowered his head. Namjoon still held the bouquet high, Jin took it. “quickly stand up!” Jin pulled Namjoon’s blazer to make him stand up, as the audience cheered for them.

Namjoon grinned, his dimples showing, “is that a yes?”

Jin hid his face behind the bouquet but he nodded, Namjoon hugged him, “why you have to wait for one year to ask me out, you fool”

“I have to make sure you like me back and… isn’t it unique to confess this way?”

Jin made a stank face at him, “ you and your dimples and your deep voice”

Jimin walked to Jin, Yoongi followed behind him, “finally you aren’t a loner anymore, hyung!” Jimin commented, “you should thank me” Yoongi spoke

“what?”

“I purposely threw the bouquet to him, and planned the whole scenario. Geez! I’m the groom but I planned someone’s proposal”

“so how do you feel when knowing the spaghetti is on fire?” Taehyung asked and Jin slapped his head.


I'm going to work on the NamJin now.. it's going to be oneshot and i'll put the link here if it's up

Sorry for grammatical error and typos, english is not my first language

Comments are lovely~ <3 (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧