Breakfast at Yoona's Cafe

You're My Teacher

Tiffany's Appartment

07.00 a.m.

 

 

Last night, Tiffany didn't forget to set her alarm, so she woke up right in time. After waking up Seohyun in the other room, she went straight to the bathroom and get ready.

 

Tiffany was just about to prepare breakfast when Seohyun entered the kitchen. "Unnie, can we have breakfast at Yoona's cafe?" she asked with hopeful eyes.

 

"Yoona?" Tiffany tried to remember something. *Oo, yesterday cafe!* "But we can save money by making our own breakfast." She test her sister. Money isn't a problem for her.

 

"But he said he'll give discounts." Seohyun didn't give up.

 

"But still, we can save." Seohyun pouted. She didn't know what to say anymore. Tiffany chuckled. "Aigoo, you like him that much huh?" she patted Seohyun's head. "Unnie!" Seohyun slapped Tiffany's arm lightly. "I just met him yesterday."

 

"Araso, araso, let's go to Yoona's cafe." Tiffany put her arm around Seohyun's neck and led her out. Seohyun face lit up.

 

"He seems nice." Tiffany said reffering to Yoona. "He's really kind. He help me to find my class and cafeteria yesterday." Seohyun beamed. "But his friend is kinda scary." Her voice tone suddenly changed. "Who's his friend?" Tiffany asked curiously. "Taeyeon, the boy who came late yesterday. He never smile." Seohyun explained.

 

"But he's cute." Tiffany said and received another light slap on her back. She laughed.

 

 

Im's Royal Cafe

07.00 a.m.

 

 

Taeyeon entered the cafe and walked to the counter. "Good morning!" Yoona greeted him cheerfully.

 

"Morning." Taeyeon greeted back with a blank face. He took a seat next to Yoona at the counter and tossed his backpack on the counter.

 

"Where are your parent going this time?" Yoona knows when Taeyeon went to his cafe for breakfast, that mean his parent when for another business trip. Taeyeon hate it when he seat alone at the huge table in the dining room surrounded by the maids and butlers.

 

"Canada, for two weeks. I miss my mom." Taeyeon said. Yoona is the only person who ever saw this side of Taeyeon. "You have me." Yoona grinned at him. Taeyeon stare at Yoona. He still have the blank expression on his face. "I don't want a guy."

 

Taeyeon left to the kitchen to make some milk. Yup, he loves milk hoping that he can still grow taller. He's tall compared to girls, but among boys, he's still a shorty.

 

"You're here. Morning. So, your parent left again huh?" Seulong greeted. He is busy baking some cookies and cupcakes with the other workers.

 

"Good morning hyung. Please hang in with me for two weeks." Taeyeon stirred the milk and take a sip of it. Seulong chuckled. "You made it sounds . Help me to put this in the oven and give those sandwiches to Yoona." Seulong handed Taeyeon a tray of cookies' dough. Taeyeon obeyed seulong and put it in the oven. He then walked out from the kitchen with another tray of sandwiches and a glass of milk. He jumped back on his chair after handed the tray to Yoona.

 

Minute later, the bell rang and two girls entered the cafe. "Welcome to Im's Royal Cafe." Yoona bowed. His face lit up to see Seohyun and Tiffany. "Good morning Seohyun, noona!" His face brightened with his smiled.

 

"Noona?" Tiffany raised an eyebrow.

 

"I can't pronounce noona's name perfectly. Besides, we're not at school." Yoona gave a sheepish grin. "May I take your order?" Tiffany ordered a macchiato while Seohyun ordered a latte.

 

The sisters took the seats next to the window. Tiffany turned her head and caught Taeyeon who was keeping an eye on her from the moment she came in. She gave him a beautiful smile. Taeyeon melted at her gorgeous eye-smile and can't help but to returned her a quick awkward small smile. He quickly turned his away in embarrassment.

 

"Eh? He never smile at me." Seohyun caught the moment and blurted out her feelings. She eyed her sister suspiciously. "Of course he smiled back Hyunnie, you don't want to be rude to your teacher right?" Tiffany's answered shook of the suspicious feeling in Seohyun.

 

Yoona returned with the coffees and a plate of sandwiches. He placed it on the table. "We didn't other those sandwiches Yoona-ah." Tiffany said.

 

"My treat!" Yoona clapped his hand cutely. "Enjoy!" he bowed and left to the counter. 

 

After finishing their breakfast, Tiffany went to the counter and paid. "Thank you for the sandwiches Yoona-ah."

 

"Make sure to come back again noona!" Yoona bowed. Tiffany nodded. She turned to look at Taeyeon. "Taeyeon-ah." She called.

 

"Hmm?" Taeyeon tried to avoid eye contact with Tiffany. "Don't come late again." Taeyeon didn't answered. Tiffany stretched her pinky in front Taeyeon. "Promise?"

 

Taeyeon blinked in surprised. He hesistated for a while and put his pinky next to Tiffany's. "Promise." Taeyean voice was barely noticeable.

 

Tiffany walked away. Yoona waved at them, Seohyun looked back and smiled.

 

Yoona glaced at his watch. *Time to go.* "Hyung I'm going!" Yoona informed his brother and grabbed his backpack. "Okey!" He heard his brother's replied and run to the door but stopped when he realized that Taeyeon still glued on his spot. "Yah, Kim Taeyeon!" Yoona looked at him. "You go first." Taeyeon said blankly. His mind was still thinking about what attraction that make him put out his pinky just know.

 

"You heard her right? Don't came late!" Yoona tried to . Taeyeon glared at him and hesistately walked to the exit.