Confession pt.1 : Im Yoona

You're My Teacher

Infinite - Julia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY9zXTiAn7M

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Im's Royal Cafe

09.30 p.m.

 

Yoona and Seohyun were sitting at a table near the counter discussing about their Chemistry homework. Chemistry is Yoona's specialty. Being a loud person, he was oddly quiet that night. Seohyun looked up and saw Yoona seemed lost in his thought. He was sitting opposite of her resting his chin on his palm staring outside the window. Aigoo~ Seohyun was enjoying sight. She shook her head snapping out of it.

 

"Yoona-ah."

"Im Yoona?"

"Yong~" It's useless. He didn't budge.

 

Seohyun tilted her head. She stretched her arm and poke Yoona's cheek. "Im-Yoo-Na."

 

"Oh. Yea?" "I don't understand this equation." Seohyun pushed her book. Yoona studied it for a while and smiled. "This is how it's formed ..." Yoona started to explain about the periodic table and whatever it is (I failed in Chemistry, so yea.) while Seohyun responded with nods.

 

"Got it?" Seohyun nodded.

 

She searched for Yoona's eyes. She place her palm against Yoona's temple. "Are you okay? You are so quiet tonight." Worried look were clearly shown on her beautiful face. That contact really gave Yoona an electric shock. His ears were boiled.

 

"Y-yes. I'm perfectly fine." Yoona stutered. "It's pretty cold tonight." He rubbed his palm. *Hah! Coz you're getting cold feet.* "Want some more hot chocolate?" Yoona vanished into the kitchen without waiting for Seohyun's replied.

 

Seohyun chuckled. *You're so cute, Im Yoona.*

 

****

 

It's getting late. The street was almost empty. Yoona and Seohyun were walking side by side to the Hwang sisters' place. Seohyun was talking about her new friends at the Music Club while Yoona was more of a listener.

 

"How was your basketball practice?" Seohyun asked. "I still have to work on my defend. The ball was always easily tackle away by Taeng." "You can do it, Im Yoona." Yoona grinned. However, with every steps they took, his heart rate increase. He stole a look at smiling Seohyun and gulped.

 

They stopped at the entrance. "I can walk alone from here. Thank you." Seohyun took her books from Yoona's hand and hugged it. She turned to walk.

 

"Wait!" Yoona's sudden command spun Seohyun around.

 

Yoona approached her and kneeled. He tied Seohyun's loose shoe laces. "Hihi, it's dangerous. You might trip and hurt your pretty face you know." Yoona went on his feet and flashed a smile. "Thank you." Seohyun smiled and turned to walk only to stop by Yoona who grasp her hand. She spun and blinked in confusion.

 

"I've something to say." Yoona took a deep breath. His grasp tightened but didn't hurt Seohyun. He just hope that he don't stutter like a fool and sound as cool as possible. He searched for  Seohyun's eyes.

 

"Hwang Seohyun ..."

"The first time I lay my eyes on you, you took my breathe away."

"The first time you shot me with your  smile, you warmth my soul."

"and the first time I heard your voice .... you had stole my heart."

"and every moment with you came by, you make me fall deeply in love with you." Yoona's gazed gently at Seohyun eyes who was now totally cooked after the perfect boiling.

"Seohyun-ah ... I love you."

 

Seohyun accidently dropped her books as she turns weak all of a sudden. Yoona swiftly caught it just in time causing him to lean in. Their faces was inches apart. "Your face was so red, Seohyun-ah." Yoona teased.

 

"I-" Yoona's lips landed at Seohyun's cutting her words shutting her movement down. Her eyes widened in .... sweet surprise (?) Yea, she cant find any right word for a moment. Seconds later, she relaxed and slowly closed her eyes. Yoona smiled as he felt Seohyun's lips curved upward against him's.

 

He slowly pulled away. There's an awkward silence as both of them tried to avoid looking at each other.

 

..... 

 

Yoona felt the books were taken away from him and he  was gently pulled by the collar. His blood-circulation system stopped functioning when Seohyun's lips landed on his cheek. "I love you too. Good night, Yongie ..." Seohyun whispered at his ear. Her breathing tickled him and his heart exploded.

 

Seohyun gave one of the sweetest smile ever and walked through the entrance dissappearing from sight. 

 

Slowly, Yoona heart started to beat again.

 

..... *cricket* *cricket*

 

"YAHOOOOO~!! HAHAHA! SHE'S MINE!!!!" He jumped and dance merryly as if there is no tomorrow, falling on his knees in happiness.

 

"YAH!! SHUT UP, BRAT!!" A random resident poke his head out of the window.

 

*Whoops.* Yoona jumped up and sprinted away.

 

____________________________________________________________