Rainy Day

You're My Teacher

Seohyun was cleaning the living room while waiting for her friends to arrived. Tiffany was still in her room taking shower. Suddenly, the rain started to pour. *Oh? Its raining.* Seohyun walked to the small pink piano on the corner. It is her 16th birthday present from her sister. Playing piano is her hobby. She seated on the chair and ran her finger on the keyboards creating a soothing melodious sound.

 

Minutes later, Seohyun heard the doorbell rang. She went to the door punching the password without peeking through the peephole.

 

"Annyeong!" Yoona waved. Yoona bright face always able to made Seohyun's day. Seohyun waved back and gestured him to come in. Yoona's shirt and hair was a bit wet. He dust the raindrop on his shirt. "I was on my to your place when it suddenly rain."

 

Seohyun walked Yoona to the living room and went to get a towel for him. Yoona sat on the couch looking around the room with his mouth slightly open. *She's rich.* Seohyun came back and handed the towel to him. "Nice house." Yoona dried his hair. "Thanks. You didn't forget to bring the components did you?"

 

"Of course! You can always count on me." He hit his chest lightly. "Here." He gave the towel back to Seohyun and dug his backpack. "Oh." His face darkened. "I can always count on you, right?" Seohyun said in teasing voice and peered at Yoona's face. She giggled.

 

"I guess I need to go back and get it." Yoona stood up and hung his backpack over his shouder. "I'll go with you." Seohyun grabbed her umbrella and walked with Yoona to his cafe totally forgetting about the other guy.

 

Yoona was holding the umbrella between both of them. The two of them walked closer until their shoulders rubbed against each other in order to fit under the umbrella. Seohyun could felt her cheeks getting hotter.

 

"So, you didn't live with your parent?" Yoona started the topic. Seohyun nodded. "I move out with my sister."

 

"I know how exactly you feel. I live with Seulong-hyung. Only both of us. I bet you miss your parent right?" Yoona glaced at Seohyun. "I miss umma." Seohyun's face fell down.

 

Suddenly, lightning starting to strike together with thunderstorms. Seohyun automatically grabbed Yoona by his arm and pulled him closer. Yoona was mean to but stopped to see her pale face. "It's alright. I'm right here." He patted Seohyun's hand to calm her down and quickened his steps.

 

They arrived at the cafe. "Hyung! Did you see my box?" Yoona asked Seulong who was serving the customers. "There." He pointed at the counter. Yoona grabbed it and went to Seohyun. "Let me hold it." Seohyun take the box. 

 

They walked back to the apartment. "You hate thunderstorms don't you?" Seohyun hand still squeezing Yoona's arm afraid that the thunderstorms will strike again. "I hate it. It was thunderstorms when umma left me and unnie without any warning."

 

Yoona looked at Seohyun wondering what was the meaning of her statement. Seohyun felt Yoona's gazed was on her. "Umma left us 2 years ago. She went to heaven." Yoona got the meaning and felt guilty for starting the sensitive topic. "I'm sorry." Seohyun smiled at him. "It's okay."

 

Seohyun turned her face and something caught her eyes at the corner. "Oh?" She pulled Yoona with her and walked to the moving small white object. It was a white small puppy. Seohyun gave Yoona the box she carried and bent down to pick it up.

 

She grabbed the puppy by it's stomach. There was blood stain at one of it's leg. "We should bring ...." Yoona checked the puppy's gender. "him home. Poor thing." The puppy looked to weaked. "He is so cute. Why didn't anyone care about him." Seohyun the puppy's head. They walked back to the apartment.