Couples' Event

You're My Teacher

Taeyeon and Yoona were sitting opposite of Tiffany and Seohyun.

 

Tiffany and Seohyun were drinking from their couple glass (u know.. a glass with two drinking straws) chatting and giggling about the faces of peoples at the Gyro Drop located near them. Tiffany saw a girl puke and the girl's puke landed on a random jinx head. "Oh my god!" Tiffany suddenly blurted out in English. *Ooohh y~* Taeyeon smiled at his thought.

 

He too a long sip of water from him and Yoona's couple glass. He felt Yoona's cheek smacked his cheek as he drunk from his drinking straw. =_= Taeyeon narrowed his eyes. *I wish it was noona who I'm drinking with.*

 

Yoona doesn't seems to aware at his friend's thought. He was too distracted with all the food in front his eyes. His eyes were sparkling whenever something entered his mouth.

 

"How on earth are you still eating like a pig when Seohyun is right in front of you?" Taeyeon said to Yoona. But only Yoona can only heard him. He stopped eating peek at Seohyun. Seohyun caught him and smiled sweetly at him. He replied with a smile showing his teeth. Seohyun laughed at Yoona's puffed cheeks and black tooth due to chocolates chips.

 

Bored, Taeyeon took another long sip of water resting his chin on his palm. He gazed at Tiffany. Tiffany caught him but he didn't move his gazed. They stare in each other eyes for a while. Without any warning Tiffany gave Taeyeon a wink. Taeyeon choked his water and coughed.

 

"What wrong Taeyeon-ah?" Yoona asked with his full-mouth. Yoona hit his back lightly to help him. *Did she really wink?* Taeyeon turned to Tiffany but she just blinked innocently. *I could die!* He shook his head.

 

Seohyun saw a crowd gathered in front of a stage. Looks like some kind of event being held. "Unnie, what are the people doing!" Tiffany have no idea. "Let's take a closer look." The sisters went hand-in-hand to the crowd.

 

Taeyeon dragged Yoona with him. "Yah! I'm not finish eating yet!" Yoona struggled to reach his Big Mac. "Babo, you'll never stop eating."

 

Soon, the four of them were standing between the crowd.

 

There was an event for couples. The MC spoke about the amzing prizes the winner can get if they won. "Couples who want to participate please come up to the stage." The crowd cheered.

 

"You and noona should join them." Yoona suggested. He gave Taeyeon a naughty look. "Thats right unnie. The prizes is quite awesome." Seohyun joined Yoona. *Aww not you to Hyunnie?* Tiffany hesistated. Both Yoona and Seohyun keep pushing them to join.

 

Now, Taeyeon and Tiffany were standing side by side on the stage with other couples. *You'll get it Im Yoona!* Taeyeon saw a bunch of guys drooling at Tiffany. He purposely pulled her closer to him and shot the a death glare.

 

"The first event is called Balloon Smooch! Each couple will have a small balloon caught between their stomach. In order to win, they must move the ballon from the stomach to their lips as fast as possible without using their hand, or else, they're OUT! Good luck to all the couples!" The MC went backward.

 

The balloons were distributed. Taeyeon and Tiffany has the balloon between their stomach with their hand tied at the back. There was an awkward silence. Both of the have their heart beating at an amazing rate. Their distance were just prevent by a small balloons.

 

"TAENY HWAITING!" Yoona and Seohyun cheered for them. Taeyeon took a deep breathe.

 

The whistle was blown.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany struggled to move the balloon. Taeyeon's neck was at the balloon. It was and awkward position as the balloon was also at Tiffany's chest. She was blushing like crazy while Taeyeon's ear was burning. She felt her heart is about to explode. "We have a winner!" The MC annouced. "And the first runner-up!"

 

*Damn it!* Taeyeon cursed. He didn't care how much more awkward their position were and tried to win. At last he did it. "Okay! We have our last winner right here! Congratulation guys!" They get a dinner ticket at a restaurant. They high-fived each other and went to Yoona and Seohyun.

 

"You did it!" Yoona patted Taeyeon's head. "Stop pushing me down. I'm not going to be taller if you keep dong that." Taeyeon words sent them laughter.

 

"Who else want to join for the next event? The couple who didn't made it just now can still try again." The MC caught their attention.

 

"Now both of you should join." Taeyeon patted Yoona's shoulder. "Why should we?" Yoona crossed his arm. "Then I assumed that you lost to me." Taeyeon smirked. Those words awakened the competitive side of Yoona. His eyes burn with pure determination."In your dream. Let's go Hyunnie. We sure can beat the." Yoona folded his sleeve upward and pulled Seohyun with him without giving Seohyun any chance to talked.

 

"He's cute." Tiffany commented at Yoona's action. Taeyeon scoffed and crossed his arm. *I'm wayyy more cuter than that babo.* Tiffany giggled at his face.

 

"Its all about who can last longer. One person must lift their partner and the one who can stand the longest win!" The MC said. "So, good luck guys!" Yoona saw I guy around his age was glaring at him. The guy draw a line across his own neck with his thumb as if saying 'you die.' Yoona raised an eyebrow. *STOOOOOPIIIID!*

 

Seohyun has a worried looked on her face. "We sure can win Hyunnie." He streched his hand and back. Seohyun wrapped her arm around Yoona's neck.

 

The whistle was blown.

 

Yoona swiftly lift Seohyun up bridal-style. Seohyun felt that her heart heart will popped out anytime soon. "Yoong hwaiting." She said softly. Yoona looked down at Seohyun giving her a wide grin. Then he looked at other competitor. *ALRIGHT! BRING IT ON!*

 

15 minutes passed. 5 couples left. Yoona and Seohyun, a guy with his girl, a man and his wife, a guy with a girl that looks like his mother and a strong scary looking woman with her man.

 

Yoona started to sweating. "You can just put me down Yoongie." Seohyun said. "Trust me Seohyun-ah. I'll kick their butts." He still managed to smile. Seohyun can't do anything. She rest her head on the crook of his neck.

 

Another 15 minutes passed, 3 couples left. Yoona and Seohyun, a man and his wife and a strong scary looking woman with her man. Yoona started to sweat. Seohyun used the end of her sleeve to wipe his sweat. His legs and arm starting to feel the pain. Yoona looked at Taeyeon. Taeyeon purposely gave him a teasing looked which boiled his blood. *I'll BEAT you Kim Taeyeon!*

 

10 more munites passed. Yoona and Seohyun left with a strong scary looking woman with her man. *Damn It! I can't lose to a girl!* He bit his bottom lips holdind the pain he felt. His legs and arms were killing him. "Yoongie..." Seohyun said softly. Yoona just replied with a soft 'shhush' asking her to just rest and trust him as he was unableto speak anymore. Seohyun wiped Yoona sweat.

 

Finally, the strong woman dropped her man with an 'oofff'. "WE HAVE A WINNER!" The crowd clapped and cheered at Yoona and Seohyun. Yoona put Seohyun down gently and dropped on the floor.

 

Seohyun bent beside him. "Congratulation!" She patted Yoona's cheek. "Hehe~" Yoona brushed his nose with his finger.

 

"I'll never let you beat me again next time." Yoona looked up and saw Taeyeon was standing in front of him. He grinned proudly. Taeyeon streched his hand out. Yoona grabbed Taeyeon's hand and he pulled him up.

 

________________________________________________________________

 

I didn't do my homeworks in order to update.

Why on earth must people create Maths?!

Homeworks? who cares .....

As long as you guys happy I'm happy!!! ^^