Chapter seven

Planned to Be

Hey awesome readers,

I'm back, Sorry it took so long. I rewrote and rewrote this chapter coz i couldn't make up my mind. 

This one probably has like a million mistakes in it. 

Thank you all for taking the time to visit and or read this story. 

I appreciate it so so much. 

Hopefully this is not too boring. 

Thank you to all the subscribers as well :)

Edit: Omg I just rerealised it's changmin's birthday! It's the 18th 

Happy birthday shim changmin! 6 months till you are free again. (And I await the otp moments eagerly) 

*********************************************************************************

Chapter Seven 

“For the garland curtain behind the altar, maybe we can try these?” Sunny picks up a sample of a flower and places it gently in Yoona’s hand.

“I’ll take a photograph of this one and the other one you showed me the other day and send it to the bride.” Yoona responds, smelling the flower before handing it back to Sunny to take notes in her diary.

“Great, just let me know after they make a decision” Sunny says while arranging a few blooms in the stands

“Thanks unnie.” Yoona says as she smiles gratefully her beloved friend. She remembers seeing the flowers always in her grandmother’s house but never knew the name so it has a special meaning for her. She only remembers the colour.”

“You’re trying your hardest” Sunny pats Yoona trying to reassure her. 

“It’s not my best though…”

 “Yoona…” but Yoona is assertive on the matter so Sunny decides to drop it. “Then, for the bouquet, we can attach the locket just here, like how we did last time.” Sunny suggests

“Thanks unnie, I can always count on you.”

“it’s sweet to have your late grandparents close to you on your big day. Leave it to our Yoona to think of ideas like this.”

“I attended a friend’s weddings overseas. They did it to commemorate their late grandparents. It’s touching, having a photo of them really makes it feel that they are there on the day as well.” Yoona says in a sentimental tone.

Just then, the windchime hanging behind the door rings as the glass door is pushed open to reveal a rather flushed looking Naeun.

“Unnie, Miss Lee and Mr Shim made an appointment for tomorrow afternoon.”

“really?” Yoona says, suddenly interested in scribbling something in her diary.

“You mean the guests who came to the jeju wedding?” Sunny asks, turning to Yoona. Yoona looks up and realises the question is directed at her. She nods and turns to Naeun, asking  

“Did they say whether it’s a booking for Sooyoung?”

“Well, it’s for both of you.” Yoona raises her eyebrows at the answer. 

“are you sure?” she asks again only to receive a definitive nod.  He’s my client now. A tiny part of her mind announces to Yoona officially.

“Looks like the groom ate his words when he judged you girls for having to work together.” Sunny comments. Seeing the absent minded Yoona, Sunny places her hand on Yoona’s shoulder. The touch asks if she’s ok. And Yoona smiles and shrugs.

“We’re used to it anyway.” Sunny is just about to interject with her disagreement when Yoona points to the glass window revealing a Sungmin peeking from around the corner. It is a perfect opportunity for her to divert the attention and she whispers to Sunny “why don’t you two give each other a chance?”

“What chance?” sunny feigns innocence and asks Yoona while rolling her eyes.

****

Clutching two paper cards in one hand, Yoona shuffles the contents of her bag around but still cannot find the pen to her diary. The morning had not gone well for her, probably because of the restless night she had, where she only managed to fall into a light sleep and wake up a few times. She had forgotten her phone at the dormitory and only managed to realise half way towards her family home. By the time she had gotten a hold of it, traffic was unyielding so in the end she gave up and turned up here.  

Still trying not believing her luck today (or lack thereof) she tries to search a second time, still trying even when Geun Suk serves her coffee. Feeling someone else by her side, she takes her coffee and sits at the closest table to continue searching.  To her surprise, that person sits down in the seat across from her. Just when she looks up, a pen is placed on the table in front of her.

Before she has enough time to react, the person is already speaking

“You really do forget things easily. Perhaps we should reconsider about our decision.” Changmin comments almost playfully. There is no smile though at least none that Changmin lets through. But the gloominess hanging over Yoona stops any amusement in her. Ignoring him, she continues searching.

“Why can’t you just take it?” he slides the pen closer to her side of the table and leans back on his chair. He crosses his legs and waits expectantly.

“I don’t need your pen.” She places it back in front of him a little too dismissively that even she flinches. The hint of amusement that Changmin had just moments ago dissipates – not that he was showing it in the beginning.  He sits up buttoning his suit and watching the girl across from him stare down at the patterns of the table.

“Sorry” Yoona manages to say during an exhale but Changmin hears it nevertheless.

“Look. You leant me your pen and I forgot to return it.” She looks up directly at him, the fact dawning to her. But she does not let the unextinguished guilt play on her features. Instead, she opts for just continuing to stare at him.

“I’m sorry I lost it.” He says simply.  Though it was a relatively blank way to convey an apology, Yoona reels at those words, wondering whether it is more of a hallucination. For a moment, Yoona is silently frustrated that she cannot tell whether he is sincere just by reading his eyes. She does not move, not even when Changmin slides the pen back towards her.

“So I’m afraid this is your only option” he reasons. Yoona’s eyes momentarily fall to the pen in front of her until he speaks again.

“No need to thank me” he shrugs. And for once this playful answer is perceived as arrogant on this particular morning for Yoona. Perhaps it is almost that time of the month for her or just unvented frustration of all anxiety and stress which the person in front of her has imparted on her but at this moment in time Yoona finds it hard to hold back.

“For what? For challenging the professional capabilities of me and my associates and only confirming them? Thanks.” Changmin composes himself to hide his amusement as he always does, remaining still while she continues. 

“And doing it again today? Thanks. But for this?” she points at the pen “No need to worry Mr Shim, I wasn’t going to.”

“Great. I don’t need it back” and with that, he ups and out of his chair to collect his coffee and leave without a glance back. Yoona is left without a chance to think of a suitable comeback. In fact, she fails to find one. Peering at the pen when she picks it up, aside from the handiwork, she notices the way CM engraved on the lid.

Placing it carefully back down on the table, Yoona asks Shin Hye to borrow a pen which Shin Hye gladly offers. But for the rest of the morning she is unable to rid herself of the feeling which she attained from the moment those harsh words left .  The uneasiness and guilt settles on her consciousness.

Way to go Yoona. You just made your day a lot better.  she tells herself tiredly 

****

Sooyoung and Yoona were engaged in a discussion of the compilation of a photo album with Jonghyun, their chief editor when Tiffany announces their guests have arrived. Sooyoung instinctively walks towards them to welcome them. Yoona thanks Jonghyun and also turns around to the entrance with her arms wrapped around herself, almost protectively.

She catches Changmin’s eyes on hers and immediately averts her gaze to Yeonhee, greeting her with her usual smile. Yoona bows and stretches out her hand to Yeonhee after Sooyoung moves on to shake Changmin’s.

“Mr Shim” She curtly bows towards his direction without stepping any closer. Her chest still feels heavy from their earlier encounter. I’m sorry for earlier. She tries to say through her gaze as Changmin meets her eyes. Uncertain whether he understood or not (though she believes the latter is more likely) she decides not to ponder on it especially since her client never lets on any of his emotions anyway. So she turns to Yeonhee again.

“Thank you for choosing us Miss Lee”

“Oh, you had me impressed from when I stepped onto the grounds of the wedding. It was someone else that was hard to impress.” She turns and shoots a teasing smile at Changmin.

“People should have high standards in life” he merely says

“of course, otherwise we wouldn’t have found each other.” She slides her arm into the nook of his folded arms which he places casually into his pockets.

“I’m sure that was the case” Yoona replies with a smile.

“We’re going to be counting on you for the big day” Yeonhee says, looking from Sooyoung to Yoona, entrusting them with her eyes.

“We will do no less than our best.” Sooyoung assures. “please take a seat Miss Lee and Mr Shim” Sooyoung offers, guiding them to one of the many round glass planning tables.

“Mr Jung mentioned that you wanted to set the date on the 18th of June?” Yoona asks as soon as everyone is seated. Tiffany comes over to serve their beverages.

“Yes, I know it’s a bit rushed. But there are many things with work coming up after that so…” Yeonhee laughs nervously

“So that means we’ll have to fit in the pre-wedding photos, fittings, flowers, cake, finding suitable venues, decorating the venue… in two months. But that’s not a problem.” Sooyoung says reassuringly

“that sounds like a lot to handle.”Yeonhee says biting her lip                          

“But that’s exactly what they’re here for.” Changmin says as a matter of fact. Yeonhee shoots him a look. “What? It is.”

“Don’t mind him.” Yeonhee laughs

“Not at all. It’s true. That is our job. How about we start off with sorting out the big day? Were you looking at the normal day ceremony night reception?” sooyoung says, steering the conversation on productively.

 “I really wish we could but we’re kind of busy during the day with work and all, so it’ll be a night wedding – we can combine the cermemony and reception right?”

Sooyoung steals a glance at Yoona who was thinking the same thing. ‘Too busy for their wedding?’ Sooyoung (or more like Sooyoung’s creased eyebrows) were asking.  

“Of course,” Yoona answers, looking up from her notes while still jotting down notes.  “night weddings are not any less memorable than day weddings. More guests can make it too.”  

 “So venues can range from theme park weddings, outdoor – marquee weddings like the one you attended in Jeju, hotel function halls, restaurant venues depending on the capacity, vineyards. Destination weddings are probably out since you’re busy.” Sooyoung begins to explain.  “Yoona has taken the liberty to compile and compare all the information you need about the venues, pros and cons, estimated costs, features etc for your convenience.” She says as she passes over a display folder over to the couple.

“Did you have any certain venues you wanted particularly?” Yoona asks, looking up from her notes and at Yeonhee. 

 “Yeonhee looks at Changmin, seeking for help. He straightens up, looking up from typing on his phone.

“we didn’t have one in mind, please suggest?” he says curtly, gesturing towards them.

“How many people are you thinking of inviting?”

 “Around 200 people I believe” Changmin says in a bored tone, turning to Yeonhee for confirmation and then returning his focus to his phone.

“That would mean function halls would be a better idea than restaurants for convenience. But because spring/summer weddings are so popular, most hotels have been booked out several months earlier.”

“I checked with the venues, the ones with availability on your selected date as of this morning is limited to these three which can seat maximum 250 people. It will depend on your preference in aesthetics and menu” Yoona flicks to another page and guides them through”

“then there is the option of an outdoor wedding which gives your flexibility. But also means finding a suitable caterer. Or we can find a venue you like and find the right caterer.”

 “Like the function hall we have here at SM weddings. You can select your own caterers.” Yoona reminds.

“That sounds like another good option” Yeonhee smiles at Changmin to check with him.

“You don’t have a caterer?” Changmin asks, turning to Sooyoung and Yoona. The way he executed his remark (although he may not have intended it) could come off as a little questioning.

“Not as of yet, because we haven’t had an assigned caterer. This was originally intended to increase the flexibility of options for the couples.” Yoona jumps in to explain patiently.  

Changmin considers this for a moment,

“Alright he nods.” And he is typing again on his phone again.

“You don’t have to decide now, we can arrange to see the venues for yourself.” Sooyoung says. “We can also show you to the function hall in a little.” She suggests.

“Your associate Miss Hwang has shown us the function hall. It seems rather suitable.”

“That will mean we’d need to find a suitable caterer for the night. Which means we need to schedule in some time for taste-testing to decide on the menu as well”

“What day do we have available, Yeonhee?” Changmin leans over the arm of his chair to peek over her shoulder while she busies herself with checking her calendar.

“The day after tomorrow?”

Sooyoung checks her calendar “I’m afraid I have a scheduled wedding that day. But…” She continues while checking Yoona’s availabilities.

“Yoona should be available.” Sooyoung says brightly. Yoona inwardly winces and looks at Sooyoung quizzically. 

“Great” Yeonhee says enthusiastically.

“in terms of the theme of the venue. Did you have a way you pictured it?”

“No, not really.” She giggles shyly.

“You don't have a dream wedding?” Sooyougn asks in a rather surprised tone.

“I never dared imagine a day like this to come.” Yeonhee says nervously, tucking her hair behind her ears.

“Since it is coming true, maybe think back to something important to you, like maybe a certain place you have been together.” Yoona suggests

“We haven’t been in many places together.” Yoona pities the poor bride but of course doesn’t show it. She is rather surprised that Yeonhee doesn't look too sad about it (in fact not at all). Instead, perhaps Yoona’s own facial expressions might have conveyed the unintended because Yeonhee immediately tries to explain (almost flusteredly). “this guy’s always too busy.” She laughs and puts her hand on his.

Yoona nods silently with a sad smile, ‘as we can all see’ she thinks sarcastically. She sneaks a glance at Changmin. It is almost as if he had heard her little joke or perhaps sensed her looking but Changmin happens to look at her at the same moment and she immediately stares back at her notes.

“Ah… so that’s how it is. A lot of couples these days are also very busy especially the ones that work together” Sooyoung explains.

“And I’m guessing Mr Shim doesn’t have any suggestions about how you'd like the venue?” Sooyoung asks, trying to find solution to the situation.

Yoona almost scoffs sarcastically (really unnie? You didn’t even need to ask that question).

Changmin obviously shakes his head. But he had noticed the little reaction Yoona had and stares over at her once again.   Yoona looks up courageously at him and looks away as if rolling her eyes and bites the end of her pen in thought.

“How about a favourite movie, story or fairytale?” Yoona probes and suggests, hoping to spark some inspiration.

“When I was a little girl, I always loved watching the little mermaid.”

“Really?” Changmin looks up from his phone at Yeonhee.

“Yes. I don’t have to tell you everything Mr Shim” Yeonhee says jokingly.

“Suppose not, I’m only your bos-“ he pauses for a minute, catches Yeonhee’s expression and quickly backtracks.

“bossy fiancé.”  A male voice finishes off for him. Everyone turns around to find their CEO Yunho who just announced his entrance into the office.

“Hyung!” he says in a rather complaining tone.

“What? it’s true!” He walks towards them and winks at Yeonhee. Earning a laugh from anyone. Sooyoung looks at Yoona cluelessly who reciprocates the expression and shrugs.

Changmin lets out a breath of relief which luckily nobody but Yunho notices.

“tell him Yeonhee, tell him I’m not bossy.”

“Just by telling her to say that, you’re already demonstrating that you’re bossy” Another person joins them and when everyone turns this time, their smiles light up even more. It is none other than SM wedding’s major partner Boa who cofounded the company. She is the sweetest boss anyone could wish for. She is also currently their resident dance instructor for their special department.

“Noona.” He smiles and Boa steps up to give him a motherly hug.

“Changmin, it’s good to see you and Yeonhee too” She smiles brightly as she turns to hug Yeonhee too. When she pulls back there is an almost teasing expression she is wearing and it is directed towards Changmin. But only he could tell.  

“I heard from Yunho that you’re getting married, so I just came down to check on you!” There is a glint in Boa’s eyes.

“I came down to check on the progress as well. How’s it going?”

“Great. Got any advice?”

“It’s your wedding” Yunho makes a weird face.

“Doesn’t stop you from giving input. Plus, You’re the one who’s done this many times.” Changmin says.

“alright alright, I’ll give advice after I see the plans. I trust Yoona and Sooyoung will take care of you. Besides, I believe you do too since you chose them.” He says as a matter of fact.

“Of course” Yeonhee says “they were just trying to inspire me just now, before this one interrupted.” sHe says as she pinches Changmin on the arm.

“Ow!” making everyone laugh.

“Is that right girls?” Boa asks the two wedding planners.

“I was just about to ask miss Yeonhee what her favourite scene was.” Boa slaps him lightly on the place where he was pinched. And everyone doubles up on laughter on Changmin’s double shot of pain.

“Alright, I won’t bother you anymore. Just making sure everything is going well.” Boa says.

“It was before you got here.” Changmin says playfully.

“don’t listen to him, no he wasn’t” Yunho says dismissively and Boa looks between Yunho and Changmin fascinatedly.

“already?”

“he almost disrupted the whole thing” Yunho explains, trying not to laugh. Boa nods slowly with a teasing smile again.

“IS that so?”

Changmin just shrugs and looks away.

“Oh!” Boa suddenly exclaims. “Sooyoung, Yoona have they signed up to dance class yet?”

“What?!” Changmin turns abruptly – his face aghast in shock – almost glaring at Boa. Yoona bites her lip trying to hold back her amusement.

“No we were going to get to that. Afterwards.” Sooyoung says

“Great. Sign them up.” Boa instructs casually.

“Great, as part of the reception, the first dance for the newlywedded couple is very important. And It can’t go wrong.” Sooyoung explains.

“Wait… nobody told me about this!” Changmin complains. Yunho and Boa look on in amusement. He stares at Yunho for help. Yunho shrugs.

“Don’t look at me like you’d want me to dance for you.” Yunho steps back defensively. “This is your wedding remember?” his hands moving with his words.

“ You promised remember?” Yeonhee says turning to Changmin and putting her two hands together to plead. She looks at him pointedly.

“I remember.” He sighs dejectedly. “fine.”

“Great, I’ll sign you up and arrange the classes” Sooyoung says as Yoona adds the task to the list.

 And without another word or chance for Changmin to take back his words, Yunho and Boa were out of the building again.

Sooyoung tries to settle the dates on the schedule with the couple. All throughout which Changmin was boredly zoned out of. The thought of the horror on his face makes Yoona smile in amusement which Changmin catches and he stares at her until she looks away down at the diary again.

“So now that we’ve got that out of the way, let’s continue with brainstorming shall we?” Sooyoung asks as she hands it back to Yoona.

“So miss Yeonhee, what was your favourite scene in the little mermaid?”

“the part where they are in the lagoon, under the wisteria tree. I always think of it, wishing my first kiss would be like that.”

“Did it come true?” Sooyoung asks enthusiastically

“This guy?” Yeonhee looks at Changmin teasingly “he is illiterate at romantics. I don’t know why I chose him”she jokes. Making Sooyoung and Yoona laugh.

“Well, it would be surprising if your answer was any different.” Yoona adds

“See? Even Yoona can tell. You need to be more romantic”

“it’s not hard to see” Yoona says while giving Changmin a pointed look. Changmin appears unfazed but the anger is starting to surface in his eyes.

“is there a colour you are particularly fond of?”

“He likes white. I’m more of a pink/purple fan.” Yeonhee answers.

“Can you please tell me about what you see in a wedding?”

As expected, Changmin gives a sarcastic shrug. Yeonhee answers instead

 “I guess, all that matters is that people that matter to us is there to witness such an important day to us. We just want it to be a day of blessing, where everyone there is wishing us well.”

“Blessing…” Yoona repeats softly, deep in thought. For a moment, she closes her eyes and writes down something among her notes.

“I think I might know what you want.” Yoona smiles confidently, exchanging a look with Sooyoung. Sooyoung replies to the wordless question

“yes I will go ahead and organise the rest of the scheduling and calendar with them.”

“Sorry, please excuse me for a second, I will be back in a few minutes.”

“Yoona is preparing a brief sketch of the venue design she has in mind.”

“Already?”

“She thrives on inspiration.” Sooyoung replies proudly. “so she’s always writing down notes here and there.”

“SO we’ll need to schedule fittings, decide on flowers and cake, invitations.”

“For the first fitting, when is the first available time you want to do it?”

“and a day for a prewedding photo shoot?”

….

Yoona steps back towards their table with a piece of art paper in hand.

“Everything settled?”

“pretty much. Just finished organising taste testing at the few caterers. ”

“We should bring them over to the wedding hall then.”

Yoona tries to pace herself a few steps faster to the wedding hall, successfully distancing herself so that none of the conversation between their clients is heard. Yoona hears a few rapid tapping of Sooyoung’s heels before the tall girl catches up to her.

“Isn’t it weird? All they’re talking about is work?”

“Well they must work together then.” Yoona shrugs, attempting to be nonchalant. “unless you were expecting them to be deciding who takes the rubbish out.”

 Sooyoung giggles at that one, because one of the couples were really working out what days of the week the trash should be taken out.

AS they reach the double doors of the function hall, Yoona pushes them open to reveal a large dining hall furnished with 20 or so round tables that are lined with white table linen.

They step inside, the carpet silencing the sounds of their heels

“so this is the function room, as you can see the wait staff have set up the venue for the wedding tomorrow night.

She pulls out the piece of paper she was previously working on before and steps before the couple.

It is a brilliant sketch for the 10 minutes she had used, with coloured shading and details etched on the tables.

“SO if you wanted to use this venue, we would be dressing the room in white. The lighting would mainly be shades of pink and purple. It casts a perfectly romantic aura. In the middle here, Yoona steps loser towards thecentre of the room, we would have a ceiling hanging with white wisteria flowers – close to the scene you mentioned. As for the table decorations, the centrepiece would be vases of white blossoms, with strings of white paper cranes hanging off them.

“Cranes?”

“I’m sure you’ve heard of the Japanese folklore of how a thousand cranes can grant a wish?n it is purely the blessing asd wishing you well. “

“On the table, we can have place cards which have lines for the guests to write down advice to the couple, or the groom on how to be a good husband.” Sooyoung and Yeonhee erupt in laughter, Changmin folds his arms across his chest and tries to stare Yoona down. Yoona merely shrugs, unfazed and moves on.

“As an exeunt event, everyone can write down their wishes on these lillies and send them off in the pond in the posterior courtyard.”

Yeonhee seems mesmerised by the brief Yoona had just given. Yoona sneaks a look at Changmin, he remains silent, just looking from the hall to the doors which Yoona was indicating.

Sooyoung cannot stand the silence anymore and decides the break the ice.

“Or we can check out other venues as we discussed earlier.” Sooyoung offers professionally.

Yeonhee turns back to Changmin as Yoona and Sooyoung give each other a smile.

Changmin nods discretely, not one bit unimpressed and Yeonhee turns back to them excitedly, almost giddily.

“Don’t get fooled by his appearance. He’s impressed.” She says gleefully. He shrugs nonchalantly in response with no real hint of whether he is impressed.  Yoona looks over at Sooyoung, shrugging at her at well. Sooyoung just gives her a confident smile.  

But it really hits Yoona when surprisingly, the groom to be extends his hand out to Sooyoung (who is equally taken aback by the action). Yeonhee grins at the sight. “We’ll settle it there then.” She says as if interpreting Changmin’s action.

Sooyoung tries to cover the hesitation by quickly taking the handshake and thanking the couple. When Changmin does reach his hand out to Yoona, her hesitation is more evident and she takes no effort to hide it. But in the end she manages a tight smile and reaches her own out. There is something he seems to want to convey through his gaze, but Yoona evades it by thanking the both of them before she even removes her hand.

As the couple leave Yoona and Sooyoung to communicate the arrangemnets, Yoona turns her head to look at the leaving couple. There is a dredging feeling in her chest and it is worsening gradually ‘I should have said it.’ She thinks to herself.

***

As Yoona turns the corner of the office building on her way to Mr Jung’s office, she stops in her tracks at the sight of a particular person. His back is facing her, his sleeves are rolled up relieving him of the strong business-y aura he carried while they were back in the meeting. He has his hands casually in his pockets and is probably thinking because he fails to realise Yoona even though the tapping of her heels on the concrete floor announce her approach.

For Yoona, it is a relief that he still has not turned around when she is within a couple of metres of his reach. But nevertheless, as she walks past him, he notices, and he opens his mouth to say something to her. However, she does not stop. Until… a few steps away from him she clenches her fist, holding her folders closer to her. She takes the sudden impulse and turns around only finding him awkwardly retrieving his half raised hand as if he was trying to stop her.

She looks down and so does he (perhaps in embarrassment).

“I’m sorry.”

They both look up at each other in surprise that they both spoke the same words simultaneously.

Yoona bites her lip. Changmin sighs and looks away momentarily.

“I’m sorry for the attitude this morning.” I don't know what was wrong with me she thinks apologetically. “I’ve been having a bad day.” Yoona says honestly, hoping it does not sound like an excuse.

“no, I understand why you would’ve been like that. So that’s why I was meant to say I’m sorry for the way I judged you. You were right I shouldn’t have treated you that way. It was unfair. You see I do business with a lot of people and I have standards, that I don’t like compromising.”

Yoona clenches her hands together and nods without looking at him. When she does

“I guess that’s your way of apologising for being such a pain as well?”

“Excuse me?” He blinks back at her. “Is that how you talk to your clients?”

“That’s exactly what I mean.” Referring to the way he just spoke to her.

“I meant that as a joke.”

“It might’ve been a joke just now. You might be apologising to me now. But judging from your attitude, you treat most other people that way. Sometimes you need to treat people as people and not as if they owe you, like you can exploit them just because you are paying them or they are your subordinates. You should also respect them, at least try to be or even act interested while someone else is talking. Everyone has emotions because they’re human. Start treating them as humans.”

Changmin is left speechless. Yoona takes a deep breath before composing herself

“I’m sorry Mr Shim for being rude to you as well. All I have to say is… I accept your apology Mr Shim, and thanks for having the decency to do it. Next time – I mean please just don’t be such a pain in the first place.” She says finally before turning to walk away. Changmin is left with no chance to say anything more.