inner feelings

"i don't need your help!"

 

YOUR POV

It was kind of scary when seyong looked into my eyes and asked why I was mad at him. Even though I was shocked at the same time that he knew I was mad. How did he know I was mad? Not a lot of people can sense it if I’m mad.. even my bestie takes some time to notice that I was actually mad at her..

Seyong wasn’t shouting but his voice was very low. The way he was staring also gave me the feeling that he was trying to read me.. it’s not helping the fact that his face was like 7 cm from my face. I can feel his breath on my face and for some reason I was slightly blushing. Must be because I’ve never had a guy’s face this close to me before.

“why aren’t you answering?”

“get your face away from me!”

“you’ll have to answer my question first then”

“what are you? My mum? Why do I have to answer your question?”

“just answer it damn it!” he raised his voice while punching the wall beside my head. Why is he so frustrated? I’m the one who’s mad here.

“for your information, I DON’T NEED YOUR HELP! In any way! Be it at the restaurant or when I was fighting just now. I could handle it myself perfectly well”

It’s not that I’m not thankful but I’ve always been dependent. The only guys I lean on are my oppa and his friends. I was used to taking care of myself so when he actually helped me, I felt like he was looking down on me in a way. Like as if I was just a normal girl that needs a guy’s protection.

“w..what? you don’t need my HELP?” now he’s shouting too.

SEYONG’S POV

I couldn’t believe it when she said that she could handle it herself. Now I’m starting to get pissed.

“w..what? you don’t need my HELP?” I shouted at her. I could see from the corner of my eye that my friends and sooyoung sshi were eavesdropping on our conversation. Normally I would be mad if someone is eavesdropping on my conversation but right now I couldn’t care less. All I care about right now is this foolish girl in front of me.

“the people in the café were badmouthing you. Saying that you were disrespectful and even using violence on a customer. I even heard someone saying that you should be reported to the police.”

“what does that…”

Before she completed her sentence I cut her off again.

“and! You said you were handling the situation well. ______ ah! You were about to leave with those guys to save your friend. If you had left with them, you could be ,killed or sold. Or all 3 in the worst case scenarios! And you still dare to say that you don’t need my help?!”

I couldn’t think straight now. I was shouting at her causing her to flinch a little bit from time to time. How could she say that ?!

“why do you even care if I was reported or rapped or killed or sold huh?!” she was shouting at me now and I could see that tears were formed.

“of course I CARE! IF THOSE STUFF HAD HAPPEN TO YOU, I WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO FORGIVE MYSELF!”

She was shocked at my outburst and then that’s when her tears started falling .

“uljima(don’t cry). You’re going to make me cry too” I said softly while wiping her tears with my thumb.

“please. Just take my help when I give it to you. I’m sorry for shouting. Please don’t cry.” i could feel my tears falling on my cheeks too.

YOUR POV

His thumb wiping my tears made me feel loved and cared for.

“please. Just take my help when I give it to you. I’m sorry for shouting. Please don’t cry.”

He’s crying too. Before he had a chance to wipe his tears away, I quickly wiped them for him. I could tell he was shocked by my actions. I don’t blame him. I’m shocked too.

“mianhaeyo. I’m just used to being independent. Maybe that’s why I was not used when you helped me.” I said while looking down. When I was about to retract my hands from his face, he grabbed my hand and put it on his face.

“if you’re sorry then you have to let me and my friends accompany you and sooyoung home every night after your shift. It’s dangerous for girls to go home by themselves at night. EVEN if you’re good in martial arts”

“eh? But my oppa normally pick us up.”

“oh okay, but then we’ll take you home every night when your oppa can’t take you. Alright?”

“but..”

“no buts. Do you want me to forgive you? Then you better agree.”

“aish arasseo”

SEYONG’S POV

When she said arasseo I was so happy! I could hear her cursing me under her breath.

“what did you say?”

“oh! Umm..nothing! let’s get back to our friends.” She said while speed walking ahead.

Hehe… she’s so cute when she’s flustered.

“come on sooyoung, they’ll be taking us home i guess”

She pulled sooyoung forward and she started walking ahead of us.

“ooh hyung~ smooth… nice one!” junkyu said while winking at me.

“ yeah hyung.. nice… she had to agree if she wants your forgiveness… kekeke “ jiinie added.

My 2 hyungs were just smirking at me.

“ let’s walk with them! Kaja!” I said while running to catch up on my angel.

The rest of the boys joined me and we were talking and just trying to get to know each other. Sooyoung’s a nice girl. She’s really bubbly. My angel talked from time to time but she tried not to make any eye contact with me.. everytime she notice I was staring at her she’ll blush..

_________ ah~ what have you done to me? i'm falling harder and deeper for you each time i see you.

 

________________________________________________________________

 

hey guys!!! how was the chapter? do comment!