a day at the han river

"i don't need your help!"

 

Seyong’s pov

The months flew by quickly as we grew closer to the girls and suju hyungs. We would walk the girls home if the suju hyungs are not there to pick them up after their work.

Myname would even hang out at my angel’s house to play and of course to eat ryeowook’s and hankyung’s delicious foods. Of course,yuri’s cookingis the best though.(a/n: psshhh… you’re just bias seyong oppa)

Umm…who is this??

(a/n:just the deepest part of your heart)

The deepest part of my heart is a girl? You called me oppa..

(a/n:aish. Just continue your story!i’m off!*poof*)

So anyway,during this one particular Saturday, all of us decided to go to the park.. even though kyuhyun hyung didn’t agree on it because he wanted to play ‘starcraft’ again , he was literally dragged out of the house by youngwoon(kangin) hyung. Remind me again to never go aginst youngwoon hyung’s word..

We went there around 2pm. We rode bicycles for a while before deciding to play basketball. gunwoo hyung just cheered for us since he have such a weak body and can’t catch the ball properly.

 Seems like sooyoung isn’t good at playing basketball so junkyu was personally teaching her.

“junkyu hyung!”

“aish jinnie. What do you want? I’m trying to teach sooyoung how to score a goal here” junkyu snapped at maknae.

“eh? I want to help too…….. or not” jinnie said when he saw the glare that junkyu threw at him.

Henry hyung patted jinnie’s head and told him not to bother the ‘lovebirds’.being the oblivious maknae he is, he actually asked “huh?henry hyung. Who’s the lovebirds?”

“urgh. Just play already maknae” gunwoo said when he threw the ball to jinnie.

After playing till about 5pm, we ate icecream!! Jungsu(leeteuk) hyung,heechul hyung and hankyung hyung had to pay for all of us. Hehe~ thanks hyungs!!

We decided to play tag at the playground. it was so tiring. We were all climbing the playground just to get away from the tagger.(if you guys watched mblaq's sesame player then you'd understand.. you guys must watch that!!)

22 people playing tag together is very tiring. Especially when there isn’t enough space on the roof of the playground for us to climb on.

Yuri’s an awesome fighter but I can’t say the same thing about her when she plays tag. She kept on getting caught and I had to ‘save’ her everytime because no one else wanted to ‘risk’ getting caught by the tagger which was apparently kyuhyun hyung.

Yuri’s pov

Only seyong oppa would ‘free’ me everytime I was caught by evilkyu oppa. I don’t blame them though. From the looks on kyu oppa’s face, you know he’s going to ‘torture’ you once he catches you.

After the nth time seyong oppa have ‘freed’ me, kyuhyun oppa said with an evil smirk plastered on his face,“yah seyong ah!why is it that you’re the only that’s ‘saving’ yuri? Eyh.. you’remaking it too obvious that you only want to touch her.”

What did he just say?!! I could feel the blush creeping up my cheeks and when I turned to seyong oppa, he was blushing a darker shade of pink than I was… I think.

The rest of the oppas were just laughing! Even sooyoungie was laughing too! Evil bestfriend I got there.. note-to-self:distance sooyoung from evilKyu oppa.

Kyuhyun oppa kept on smirking at my direction…grr…

“CHO KYUHYUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed while chasing him.

After eating, we took a stroll in the river. We started pushing each other when we saw a fountain.

I was laughing and tried my best not to get pushed into the fountain when suddenly henry oppa pushed me from the back.

No one’s pov

As yuri was wearing a light yellow shirt,

(lke the shirth the lady in the middle is wearing.. but that deep of a v-neck collar)

her shirt became a see-through shirt when she was pushed into the fountain.

Seyong who was looking at her *coughs*as always*cough*suddenly became red when he saw her now wet shirt.

He quickly took a towel from his bag and wrapped it around yuri without looking at her.

“eh?” yuri said when she felt a towel wrapped around her.

“you might catch a cold” seyong said while looking at sooyoung who was trying to pull junkyu into the fountain with her because he had pushed her in making her wet.

Not knowing why seyong was flushed, yuri put her hands on his cheek.

“oppa,are you sick? Your cheeks are kinda warm”

Before seyong had a chance to say anything,heechul suddenly appeared.

“gwaenchanah yuri ah. It’s nothing. He’s not sick.he’s just warm ON THE INSIDE” heechul said with a knowing look at seyong.

“eh? Doesn’t that mean that he’s sick?” yuri asked.

“aniya. It’s just a natural reaction for guys.. especially when the girl they like are looking y

Yuri didn’t catch what heechul was saying at the end but seyong heard it as clear as day. He choked on his own saliva when he heard it  while the naïve yuri just patted his back to stop his cough.

“YURI!! Come on!! We’re going home now!” sungmin yelled.

Yuri quickly ran to catch up with her oppa. Heechul put his arm around seyong and told him a reminder before walking off to catch up with the rest too. Leaving seyong stumped by his reminder…

“seyong ah. Don’t think too dirty of yuri okay? I’m still one of her oppa”

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

how was it??? sorry!! i've been so busy!!!! i'm working part time so yeah... anyway,subbies n comments are love..to new subbies: hope u guys will enjoy this fanfic isnt though it's not that good.