her house..and family?

"i don't need your help!"

 

YOUR POV

 “uwah! Yeoshin(it means angel)! Ani! I mean _____ ah! You live here?! That is such a big house! Why do you even work? I’m pretty sure you don’t need to.” Seyong oppa said when I stopped in front of my house gate.

I could hear the other oppas and jinnie snickered but I just shrugged it off.

“nehh. Ani,I work because there’s nothing for me to do. My oppa is out a lot so I’m alone most of the time. So yeah! I work.”

“wow. Living in such a big house, do you have a big family?”

Hmm.. I mean suju oppas practically live here too. I mean they have their own rooms. And they’re like my family too.

“err yeah. Let’s just say I have a very big crazy family” i said.

SEYONG’S POV

She lives in such a big house. She must  have a big family. I wonder what the inside look like.

“sooyoung ah. Are you sleeping at ______’s  house?” junkyu asked her.

“ah nehh oppa. My parents aren’t home so I’d sleep here when they’re gone.”

“okay then. Make sure you guys lock the door! Bye bye! Sweet dreams! Don’t let the monsters under your bed get you!” maknae jinnie said to them while waving cutely to them.

Sooyoung looked scared for a moment while y angel just smiled a little. Ahh~ her smile~

I gave her a small smile before we turned to go back. What’s wrong with me? I can’t seem to be able to talk much in front of her. Aish! I have to do something about this.

Before I managed to take another step,I felt someone tugging on my shirt. When I turned back, I saw  my angel looking down while retracting her hand from my shirt.

“err…you guys are hurt..do you want to come inside first while I give you guys some bandages and stuff?”

“YES PLEASE!! I thought you weren’t going to ask ______ ah. My jaw hurts so much now” geonwoo hyung said while pouting slightly.

I glared at him while he just gave me a smirk. Aish this hyung! How could he try aegyo on her?! Insoo hyung gave me a pat on my shoulder when he passed by me.

Wow! Even the interior of the house is really nice.

“baby!! You’re home! Why are you so late? And you even forgot to call me when you’ve finished your shift. I nearly went out to search for you” a guy came down the stairs and immediately kissed her cheeks and twirled her around.

Seeing that she kissed him back on his cheeks made my hands clutched for some reason. She was smiling and laughing when he twirled her around too. Who is he? How could he be able to make her laugh like that when it’s hard to even hug her?

“_____ ah! You’re home! Sooyoung is here too hyungs!” another guy came down and he immediately hugged both sooyoung and my angel.

“henry! I miss you too!” _____ said while hugging that ‘henry’ guy.

“yah! I want to hug her first!”

“no ! _____ and sooyoung are mine! Kekeke!”

“cho kyuhyun! You ate my burger!”

Before I knew it, a whole group of guys were in the living room with us. All of them hugged sooyoung and ______.

“err… who are you?” a guy said. It seems that he must be the hyung because when he said that,all the other guys stared at us too.

“ah! Oppa! I got into a little accident just now with sooyoung. These  guys helped me.  They’re my sunbaes from my school and seyong’s family owns the café I work at.”

“ouh gurae? Thank you for taking care of our 2 princess. Let’s introduce ourselves. We’re super junior”

“annyeonghaseyo. We are myname” we introduced ourselves one by one.

Then, They introduced themselves one by one. When it was time for the guy who hugged my angel first came to introduce himself, what he said actually shock me.

“annyeong~ I’m sungmin. Lee sungmin. _______’s oppa. My friends here are pretty much her oppas too. Don’t worry seyong. No one here likes her in a romantic kind of way.”

“eh?! “ I said while looking around to make sure ______ and sooyoung were not around.

“don’t worry,they’ve gone upstairs to change. Don’t play with her heart or you’ll get it from the 15 of us”

“ah neh. Kamsahamnida.” I said while bowing.

“seyong sshi. Myname oppa,here, take the medical aid  box” ______ said while passing me the box.

“I’m going to cook for you guys. So wait here “

“ani._____ ah. Help treat your friends wound. We’ll prepare the stuff. Later after you’re done cleaning their wounds,then you can come and cook.” Hankyung hyung said while giving me a secret wink.

“eh?oh okay. Oppa! Do not mess up the kitchen! Wookie oppa! Hyukkie oppa! Please don’t let them mess t up”

“neh~”

“do you want me to help clean your wounds? ______ ah! You go treat seyong oppa’s wound. “ sooyoung said.

“sooyoung noona~ you treat junkyu hyung. I’ll treat insoo and geonwoo hyungs” jinnie said while giving junkyu a small smirk. Psh. That guy likes sooyoung doesn’t he?

“nehh”

______ was treating my wounds really gently. She would dab on the wounds with a clean towel gently and if I let out a small whimper she would immediately say sorry to me . when she was treating the cut on my lips, she was biting her lips slightly too. Wahh. How could anyone be this perfect?

I’m really falling for her more. I could just imagine her treating me every time I come back from a fight. Wahh! That would be so much fun!

When I was staring at her, I saw a light bruise on her arm.

“_______ ah! There’s a bruise on your arm! Was it because of the fight?!” I said while panicking and searching for the ice pack from the box.

“ouh yeah. Must be from the ert’s  grip just now.”

“here!” I put the ice pack on the bruise lightly. Aigoo. My angel is hurt.

“does it hurt a lot?”

“ani oppa. This is nothing compared to your wounds. You must have suffered a lot just now for me”

“it’s not suffering because I want to protect you my angel” I said to myself in a soft whisper.

“eh,what did you say?”

“oh nothing!”

“YAH! You’re cutting it wrong!”

“what’s the big deal about how it’s cut?! We’re still going to eat it anyway wookie ah”

“why are you guys making a mess?!!”

“chill hyukkie. Here,eat a strawberry okay?”

“erm.. I think I better go into the kitchen before they make a mess out of everything. Please rest while waiting” my angel said while giving me a sweet smile.

Ahh my soft-spoken,gentle angel. My perfect girl.

“OPPA! WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE KITCHEN?! GET OUT! GET OUT! ONLY WOOKIE AND HYUKKIE OPPA STAYS INSIDE.”

Okay,maybe she’s not that soft-spoken or gentle. But she’s still perfect though.

“henry! Quit stuffing your face with MY cake “

“aish this girl! Why do you even like her seyong ah?” henry hyung said to me while sitting beside me.

“I just do hyung. She just stole my heart”

“eyh this lovesick guy. Shut up. Let’s just watch the tv now”

So we watched tv while ____ was busy cooking for us. Though I can hear her  scolding shindong hyung for eating the ingredients from time to time.

Kekeke. This family is fun.

______________________________________________________________________

how? comments please!