she can fight?!

"i don't need your help!"

 

SEYONG’S POV

We stayed at the café till it was time to close. I had to get the keys from _______ anyway. Plus I was worried whether the erted guy might come back.

“here you go.” ______ said while giving me the keys. She didn’t look at me when she gave it. It was frustrating me that she was not looking at me.

“are you guys going home alone? Do you want us to send you back?”

“aniyo. It’s okay.”

I had a bad feeling so I told the guys that I’ll be following _______ and sooyoung. Seeing that I was really worried, they decided to follow too.

We kept a long distance between us so that _____ won’t know that we’re following them.

They  turned a corner and then suddenly we heard sooyoung screamed. When we ran to the place we saw the erted guy just now. He brought some of his friends over. It seems that he was going to hurt them.

“think you’re such a big thing huh little girl? You embarrassed me you know? Not such a big show off now are you huh? Where’s your hero just now? He left you?”

“he’s not my hero. I can handle you myself.”

“you still want to talk? Boys, get her!”my angel pushed sooyoung away and gave a flying kick to the man who was trying to get her.

She was punching and kicking all the guys. “sooyoung!”

Sooyoung threw to her a cloth. She used that cloth to whip the guys. Her attacks were so accurate and sharp. Each of her attacks were not just thrown at random places. Each was attacked on a person’s specific body part that will hurt them badly.

The rest of the guys were also shocked at the sight that a girl like ______ could fight so well. Chaejin even dropped his jaw.

“little girl. Do you want to stop or should I hurt your friend here?” the ert was locking sooyoung in a head grip .

“you do know that if I were to put pressure on my grip she could die right? So, will you continue fighting and see her die? Or will you stop and follow me where we can have so much fun?”

______ immediately stop seeing that her bestfriend was in danger. “I’ll go with you,but you have to let her go first.”

“fine by me”

“youngie ah. Go back home alright? “

“but—but ____ those guys…”

“go sooyoung! Now!”

My angel pushed her bestfriend away and turned around to follow that ert. I caught a glimpse of her crying and she was saying to herself: it’s okay. As long as sooyoung is fine I’m good.

Sooyoung kept on crying on the ground and yelling at ______ to come back.

That ert was trying to hug ______ . I didn’t notice I was clenching my hand so hard it was starting to feel like as if I was trying to break it. Before that guy managed to touch her, I ran and threw a powerful punch to his face.

“didn’t I tell you not to bother her?”

His men came charging at me but the rest of MYNAME quickly stepped in and joined the fight.  I told chaejin to take sooyoung away while the rest of us were fighting.

“arasseo arasseo. Mianhae! Please let us off.”

“this is my last warning to you guys. Bother us again and I will trash you. Do you know MYNAME?”

“ah! Are you uys myname? We’re sorry. We didn’t know. Please let us off”

“get lost right now. And don’t go around erting over other girls too”

We went to where sooyoung and chaejin were. Sooyoung immediately hugged _______.

______ hugged her back. “thank you so much oppa. “

“oh yeah. Thanks” ____ said while avoiding my eyes. I could not stand her avoiding me as if she was mad at me, so I grab her wrists and pulled her to another alley. I pushed her to the wall and I put my hand between her face. Trapping her between me and the wall.

“now tell me,why are you mad at me?” i said while staring into her eyes.

_________________________________________________________________________

hehe~~ how did you guys like it?