Once Upon a Time

In a Thousand Words or Less...


Fandom:Uniq
Pairing: Yixuan/Sungjoo
Rating: PG
Comments: None, Fairytale!AU, a quest that went horribly wrong because of bad magic casting ahem.

-

-
Yixuan stares down at a peacefully asleep Sungjoo. At least he looked peaceful for a curse induced coma he was put into by Seungyoun, extrodinaire who definitely at magic. They wouldn’t even be in this mess if it wasn’t for Seungyoun and is stupid ideas. They’d be on their way home from the quest, Sungjoo awake and talking a mile a minute like usual. Yixuan didn’t think he’d even miss it but the silence was making him suffocate. Yixuan pauses, if it wasn’t for Seungyoun and his stupid ideas he wouldn’t have even met Sungjoo in the first place. Yixuan squeezes Sungjoo a little harder in his arms at the thought, taking in the brunettes features for probably the millionth time, going over every single dip and curve of Sungjoo’s perfect face. Then he got to the lips… A perfect pink color, they looked soft and plush. And at that moment Yixuan felt like he couldn’t stand to be in a world where he couldn’t see Sungjoo smile again. He knew he would do anything to get the other to awaken.

“True love’s first kiss can break any curse… Wenhan’s words ring in Yixuan’s mind. If there was anyone to trust right now it would be Wenhan. The prince’s eyes traveled back to the brunette’s lips, one kiss and Sungjoo might be okay. One simple kiss.

“Wenhan I’m going to kill you if this doesn’t work!” He promises outloud, maybe Wenhan would feel Yixuan’s intent floors below them where he has stayed to heal Yibo’s injury. Yixuan leans down slowly, hovering over the comatose boy somewhat awkwardly. It was now or never… Yixuan swallows hard, gathering up all his courage before he dips down to press his lips against Sungjoo’s.