TaeJin // Chemistry

Infrequent Collection

title,chemistry ;

​> pairing: taejin
> genre: fluff
> prompt: “I'm like 75% this won't explode.”
> note: im on a taejin craze im sorry

 

 

"Taehyung, I don't think that's-"

 

"Hyung, you're the one failing chemistry. I can't trust your judgement."

 

Just a normal day in the chemistry lab with Taehyung and Jin. A normal day where Taehyung almost blows the school up again.

 

"I'm like 75% sure this won't explode this time!"

Jin sighs, this is the 5th time Taehyung's said this, and there's already been 4 accidents. Taehyung giggles and pats Jin on the back, telling him not to worry. Jin wonders how Taehyung can say that when there's 25% chance that they might be a pile of ash by the time chemistry was over. Looking over Taehyung's shoulder, Jin turns wide-eyed at the purple bubbling concoction he made.

 

"Are you sure that isn't some deathly acid about to come to life and melt our skin off?" Jin says, panicking over the fact that another one of Taehyung's creations had the dangerous aura all over it. Taehyung only stares at the panic on Jin's face and suddenly leans in and plants a kiss dead set on Jin's lips. Taken aback, Jin gasped into the kiss which Taehyung took advantaged of and deepened it. Needless to say, there was quite some tongue action occurring whilst the deadly toxic was melting through the flask and pouring onto the counter. Jin blushed, unsure of what to say when Taehyung pulled back and looked him in the eyes.

"I think we have chemistry, don't you?" Taehyung grinned.

"That was a terrible joke, Taehyung. Made me reconsider dating you," Jin teased. (Jin was actually semi serious about that)

Taehyung pouted and pecked Jin on the lips again.

"Hey! I let you take one kiss and now you think you can kiss me whenever!?" Jin recoiled away from Taehyung's puckered lips in playful disgust.

 

Taehyung suddenly looked a little worried.

 

"Hyung, the acid is burning through the table..."

 

"Taehyung, I thought I told you this was a bad idea!"

 

"I said it wouldn't explode, but I didn't deny anything else happening!"

 


 

 

6 more incidents and 3 more make out sessions later, nothing ever changes.

 

Jin groaned, "I wonder how bad the punishment will be this time?"

Taehyung laughed in response, "It can't be that bad. We didn't blow up the lab again."

"Correction, you didn't blow up the lab again. I was just dragged into this by you."

 

Jin huffs and flicks Taehyung on the forehead and chuckles when he whines about how he's always hitting him.

 

"I don't know why I stay in this abusive relationship!"

 

"Because you love me too much, don't deny it."

 


 

 

From a distance, a fellow classmate with bright red faded to orange hair pukes to the black haired male next to him,

 

"Look at them, so disgustingly adorable together while nearly killing all of us."

 

"Shut up, Jimin." 

 

"Brat, respect your elders."

 

"Love you too~"

 

"Don't lie to me, Jeon Jungkook."