-1-

Horoscopes Don't Tell Our Love

Jisoo’s Pov

 

    I just sighed. The classroom was noisy as usual. A crowd of girls were surrounding the 4th years of Teen which consisted of the social butterfly Yoon Jeonghan and his two friends Choi Seungcheol, and Jeon Wonwoo, who were just seated the three seats besides me, my two friends Junhui and Jihoon who were reading, in the two seats in front of me (Jisoo, Jeonghan, Seuncheol, and Wonwoo were sitting in the back). 

 

    I honestly couldn’t understand people like them, so loud and friendly, I preferred quiet gentlemen like myself (oh god I am so sorry he’s so OOC (out of character >.<)). I had to let out a quiet laugh at this thought. 

 

    It was currently only 7:04 of 1st period which was English, Miss Jang not in the room yet.

 

     I looked out the window to my left waiting for class to start, a gentle smile making it’s way to my face as little birds flew through the air, obviously playing with each other. Sometimes I wish I were free like them… 

 

    My thoughts were interrupted when the classroom door opened showing Miss Jang, the bell ringing the exact same time, students rushing to their desk. I sat up full attention on her. 

 

    “Good morning class,” Her rare chirpy voice rang. Something good must’ve happened with Mr. Kim. Miss Jang was a Taurus, her best compatibility being Scorpio which Mr. Kim was. Though Mr. Kim’s best was Pices which Miss Jung was and hers being Scorpio caused a Love Triangle between the three. “I will be taking attendance now, answer if you are here please.” She looked toward to some boys seated in the second row with stern eyes. 

 

 

 

    She called names, marking those who weren't seen.“I have another thing to announce,” Students groaned. Miss Jang ignored their groans and continued.

 

    “I will be having you guys paired for an essay. It’ll be for 2 and a half months so I expect a great essay from everybody. It is an outside project so we will be doing something different from today, but I do expect for you guys to meet up tomorrow or today after school to officially start working on it. Know that some may be paired with the third years in my other class.” Students groaned yet again.

 

     “Oh and I will be picking your partners for you guys this time.” She smiled as another round of groans could be heard (Too much groaning sorry). 

 

    Name after name I waited until I had heard my name. Jihoon was paired with Seungcheol, and Junhui was paired with Minghao a third year who was also in Teen; I felt sorry for them, let’s hope I don’t end up with anyone from Teen. 

 

    Finally I heard my name be called with another.

 

    “Bwoh!?” I shot up from my chair, the other classmates of mine watching with shocked eyes from the unexpected shout. “Do you have a problem with Jeonghan, Jisoo?” Miss Jang asked with a hint of amusement. 

 

    “A-ah no Miss Jang, Mr. Yoon is fine. Sorry.” I bowed and sat down. I now felt more sorry towards myself. “Well the project will be different for each group of two so I’ll be picking it out of the hat.” 

 

    “Jisoo and Jeonghan, you guys will be having the Forbidden Love between a Libra and Capricorn. I look for a great essay Mr. Hong and Mr. Yoon.” She looked to us two. I hope she knows that he was a Libra and I was a Capricorn. 

 

    The bell rang signaling for the next period. I got up with my stuff in hand and left to my second period History. 

 

 

 

_____________________

 

I am so sorry for the OOCness (out of characterness) >.< please forgive me. Short update today, I’ll probably update next week, Going camping this weekend. Thank you for reading!!!!