CRUSH ( JR X BOMI )

Spring collections!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CRUSH (JR X BOMI)

 

Got7 sits on the floor resting after practicing APink sunbae hit song 'MR CHU' because they have to perfome it on Music Bank after four days. Jr who sits at the corner while drinking water smiles sheepishly thinking of his crush, Bomi noona. Jr once confess to the magazine reporter after being asked who they want to meet in their waiting room that he wants to meet APink Bomi since she is really pretty but he don't know how to greet her if he shy. After several days, he searchs up about Bomi noona like always and accidently saw 'JinMi' tag. It's the first time, he saw the tag because most of tag are 'BaekMi' , 'ChanMi' and 'ChoMi'. He really feel upset and jealous of all that tag. He feels jealous because fans ship BaekMi and ChanMi so much thus they edit Bomi pictures with Baekhyun and Chanyeol sunbae pictures together. Two of them really looks good with Bomi noona. The things that make Jr upset the most is that Baekhyun sunbae seem like Bomi noona as well. Because Baekhyun sunbae keeps searching and take a glance at Bomi noona in Dream Concert, how Baekhyun sunbae stares at Bomi noona in We Got Married. How did he knows about it? Well, he watchs it all from BaekMi video, his heart really broke into pieces when he watched it. And his heart feel have been stabed by hundred of knives after seeing the picture of APink Bomi and EXO Baekhyun looks alike child. Jr admits that Baekhyun and Chanyeol really suit Bomi noona. But he just can't accept it, to him Bomi noona are his only. Only his. Jr sighs as he click the tag and to his suprised he saw many of fanmade video, fanfics, edited picture of him and Bomi noona. Jr who seem don't want to believe it squels in happiness because his dream finally come true! Maybe his confession that he makes on others day make fans ship him and Bomi noona together. Like that, Jr spends all night just to watch JinMi fanmade video, fanfics and save JinMi edited picture. "Look like Jr hyung thinks about Bomi noona again." Yugyeom chuckles as he rested his head on Bambam's shoulder. "Well, we can't blame Jr hyung that Bomi noona really are pretty and talented. Even my hyung likes her, my hyung even posted Bomi's noona picture in instagram but IGot7 keep asking him that I like Bomi noona or not. All of that question really annoyed him alot and he ends up deleted that post." Bambam shooks his head after seeing Jr hyung smiles like idiot and he feels sorry of his hyung because of his fans. "Then do you really like Bomi?" Mark who just listen to maknae line conversation suddenly in then he smirks as he realize that Jr finally giving his attention, rising his head and stare at Bambam with curious looks. "M-me? Of course... " Suddenly their manager enters the practice room, claps his hand as a signal they have to go next schedule. Jr sighs as he stands up quickly walk out from practice room while other members look at him weirdly except Mark chuckles at Jr's reaction.

-

-

-

Before the day of perfoming, Got7 practice non stop so that they can dance to 'Mr Chu' cheography perfectly without any mistake. They didn't realize that they have guest that feel unsure in front of the practice room door. "Chorong unnie, you should be the one who knock the door since you are the oldest in here and also APink's leader!" Bomi pushed Chorong in front of the practice room as other APink's member standing in group behind Chorong's back. "Fighting, Chorong unnie!" Hayoung makes a fighting gesture as she smiles hoping it can give Chorong unnie some courage. "That why I don't want to be leader and oldest member." Chorong pouts then she knocks the door.

-

Got7 stop their practice as someone knock the door. "Who could it be? Is that JYP hyung?" Yugyeom mumbles as he walks toward the door to open it since he is maknae of the group. "OH MY GODNESSS!" Yugy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter