CHILDHOOD FRIENDS ( SEHUN X BOMI )

Spring collections!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Bomi aegiii~ " Bomi heard someone calls her from behind but she doesn't even bother to look behind since she busy with her taekwondo training and she already know who's calling her because there only one person call her like that. Suddenly a pair of arm wraps around Bomi's waist as he whispers softly to Bomi's ear from behind. " Bomi aegi, why are you ignoring me? " Bomi who is startle by the hug with reflex she release the hug, turn around and whack the boy's head hard. That make the boy sits down on the floor because of the pain on his head while rub his head. " Bomi aegi, why are you doing this to me? " The boy whines painfully as he stares at Bomi with puppy eyes want bomi pampers him. " Then who told you to hug me, Sehun? " Bomi shooks her head and help Sehun to stand up. " Look I'm sorry okay? " Bomi rubs Sehun's head softly as she stares Sehun in eyes. " Arraseo, I'm forgive you Bomi aegi! " Sehun nods in happiness that Bomi finally give her attention at him. "Bbom ahh, are you sure that you two are not dating? " Chorong who stands beside watching then lovey dovey suddenly in. " Of course, we not! Right, Sehun? Sehun and I are only childhood friends. And he also younger than me. Eonnie knows I like older or same age guys. " Bomi shrugs and start packing stuffs in her bag. Chorong slowly walk toward Sehun and pat Sehun's shoulder softly after seeing Sehun's smile fade away. " You know Bomi is known as pabo girl in this school. " Chorong smiles to give Sehun some courage and walk toward Bomi. "Bbom ahh, I will go first since I have works to do! " Chorong waves her hand and Bomi replies Chorong's wave with a nod. Sehun smiles bitterly with the fact that Chorong noona just say. "Yahh, kid aren't you going home?" Bomi waves her hand in front of Sehun's face after seeing him stand still without any moving. "Of course, I'm going home aegi. I need to drink my babe bubble tea at home. " Sehun walks away leaving Bomi behind after realize he have been spacing out. "Aishh! This kid. " Bomi pulls a duckface as she quickly follow Sehun from behind. 

-

-

After several days, there's a rumor that saying Luhan sunbae that also a kingka from his school have confessed to Bomi. And what make Sehun worried because Bomi once state that Luhan sunbae is her ideal type. Well to Sehun, Luhan sunbae is a cute, funny boy and he's also older than Bomi. The most important is Luhan sunbae is a football player. All of it totally fit into Bomi's ideal type since Bomi loves to play football and that make a bonus point for Luhan sunbae because he's also a MVP player for school while Sehun only a basketball player because of his tall figure and that make a minus point for Sehun because Sehun don't know how to play football at all. Today, Sehun just walk home alone because he was sure that Bomi will accept Luhan sunbae confession thus he sure that they will have a date together after school. 

-

-

-

"I haven't meet Bomi noona for a few days already. I'm sure Bomi noona are happy with Luhan sunbae... " Sehun sighs as he lie down on the bench in the park, closing his eyes eant to calm down his minf and broken heart. Bomi who bring her dog 'Hun' to walk around the park as she saw Sehun who lie on the bench. And 'Hun' saw Sehun on the bench, quickly run to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter