LUNCH BOX ( CHANYEOL X BOMI )

Spring collections!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LUNCH BOX ( CHANYEOL X BOMI )

 

Chanyeol ruffles his silverish hair to back as he walks toward and enter the class that he gonna teach today. "Start from today, I will replaced your teacher that have been moved by college department to other school. My name is Park Chanyeol, I want you all call me Professor Park not others name. Understand?" Chanyeol stares at all students in the class. "Neee, Professor Park." Chanyeol nods as he feels satisfied with the students answer. "Good, now I want you all introduced yourself start from that boy." Chanyeol points his hand at the boy that sit at the back. "O-oh me? M-my.. Ehem! My name is Park Jinyoung! Professor Park can call me Jr. And my hobby is staring at my crush!" Jr bows as he smiles at Professor Park. " Hmm... Staring at your crush is your hobby? Well, you really have a unique hobby and name. Now next." Chanyeol looks at the next student. That why that boy can't stop staring at Bomi. Look like he is a rival of mine. Chanyeol sighs as he stares at the students that introduced themselves blankly. "Professor Park! Are you listen to me?" Bomi shouts loudly as she waves her hands. "Y-yes, I am. W-what is your hobby again, Bomi?" Chanyeol stutters, silently cursing himself for spacing out. "Oh, My hobby is dancing and eating!" Bomi smiles as her teeth can be shown when she smiles. " Then what is your ideal type, Bomi ssi? I'm sure many boys in this class want to know." Chanyeol rolls his eyes up after seeing all they eyes have sparkle especially that Jr boy.

"My ideal type? Hmm.. I want a boy that can make food for me and take me travel to many beautiful place. About his appearance and height, I really don't care at all." Bomi confidently say it as she high-5 with Eunji. " Yeoksi, our Bomi are really a food godness." Eunji chuckles as she pinches Bomi's cheeks. " Then all the boys in this school have chance to be your boyfriend? " Mark suddenly in, feeling happy with Bomi's statement just now. "Of course! Anyone are welcome but make sure you all make really delicious food!" Bomi giggles as she rested her head on Eunji's shoulder. "Oh yeahhh! I will make some foods for you tomorrow, Bomi!" Mark shouts as he starts search for some food recipe and other boys seem do the same things as well. Chanyeol feels speechless with the situation, sigh heavily again as he looks at his watch. "Class, we will dismiss now. See you all tomorrow." Chanyeol walks out from the class as he search his phone from his pocket want call his noona to come by his home today so his noona can teach him how to cook.

-

-

-

The next day, Bomi grins happily looking at her locker while Eunji and Chorong gasp seeing what in front of them. "Bbom ahh, you really can eat all of this? Your locker are full with lunch boxes!" Eunji just stand at the side blankly. "Of course not. I will share this all with both of you and you two can judge whether it's delicious or not!" Bomi takes out the lunch boxes from the locker as she gives some to Chorong and Eunji. "Now, let's go to rooftop! Go! Go! Go!" Bomi pushes Chorong and Eunji from back, wanting them to walk quickly. " E-er.. Bomi ssi. I'm guess you leave this behind?" Chanyeol shows the lunch box that he picks up from the floor just now as he grins. "Omo, thank you Professor Park! This lunch box really smell delicious!" Bomi takes the lunch box from Professor Park and smells at the lunch box as a smiles hanging on her lips. " I'm guess, I will eat this first! Gomawo, Professor Park!" Bomi bows then she runs towars Chorong and Eunji that wait for her. "I hope you like it, Bomi! I make that special for you." Chanyeol mumbles slowly as he looks at his fingers that have many cut wound from last night cook while smiling.

-

"Chorong unnie, this lunch box decoration is really pretty!" Bomi open the lunch box with a big smile on her lip. "Isn't that Professor Park give you that?" Chorong eat the lunch box that have been eliminated by Bomi because it's don't have any decoration. "It's not. Professor Park just help me to pick me the lunch box just now." Bomi takes out her phone want to capture a picture of the lunch box. "Really? Then who is 'C' ? It's say 'C love B' ? Is there anyone from our class have 'C' in their name?" Eunji looks at the lunch box that Bomi have take picture. " I don't know about that. What I know is this lunch box looks delicious! I will eat it first!" Bomi takes the chopstick as she starts to eat. Eunji and Chorong just shook their head cannot believed what their see. " I'm feel sorry for other boys that have tired make food for her. But it's okay, because of Bomi we both have free lunch today, right Chorong unnie?" Chorong nods while eating her food quietly.

-

-

"Hey Jr, have you stalk Bomi SNS yet? She posted what she eats yesterdayy! And she only eat three of lunch box from all the lunch boxes that she received yesterday." Mark looks at outside as he stands at corridor with Jr. "Really? Did Bomi eats your lunch box or not?" Jr rolls his eyes up after seeing Mark grins like idiot. "See you smile like idiot that mean Bomi already e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter