Wolf.

"I'm a monster."
 
Her heart started thumping. Something wasn't quite right about this scream... It was unusual... On the third time she heard it, she was sure at 100% it wasn't a human scream. But the question, if it wasn't human, what was it ? A feeling of fear and curiosity took over the girl's body as she stood up. She waited for a moment.
 
RRRRRRRRRRRR ! 
 
She listened more accurately, her eyes closed. Okay, it comes from the left. She carefully put the Rubik's cube back in her bag, closed it and fastened it on her bag then started walking.
 
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !
 
Bomi started running. She was no longer far away from the source of the scream. Was she scared ? Yes. But the feeling of curiosity was even stronger than fear.
 
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !
 
She heard, even louder. She figured out the scream came from a cave, not even 7 meters away from her. 
 
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !
 
She quickly ran to hide behind a tree, near the entrance. Bomi looked up and thought she was dreaming when she saw lights turning off and on as the screams kept on going...
 
"Just like... magic. What exactly is this ?" She thought.
 
She did not dare coming any closer. She's not stupid, just curious... At this point, she was getting even more scared and was a bit shocked about what she saw. She decided it was better to leave while she still could. Once she got a grip on her bag, she was about to get up and leave when she turned around and met eyes with it. Bomi squealed, she was terrorized. A gigantic black wolf stood in front of her, not even 5 inches away from her face... It's eyes had a blue-ish shade to them and had some kind of incredibly familiar glow and shape... It took no time to Bomi to realize it... 
 
They're human eyes.
 
He dangerously growled and started getting closer and closer to her face. While he was only an inch or two away from her face, she closed her eyes tightly. She thought it would be her end...  
 
"What the... Why am I not feeling anything ?? Or maybe it's anesthesia ?! Or maybe he's just done with me already and I can't feel my body anymore !" A thousand thoughts ran through her mind.
 
Upon feeling nothing she opened an eye... then two. Her face tilted to the side as she got a grip on herself. Expecting to see a blood bath along with her inside spilled on the side, She slowly looked down... Then she examined her whole body... Oh, nothing happened... Phew... She sighed in relief. As she looked up, there was no black creature anymore. Just this guy, dusting his hands, looking at her. A medium-height, black haired guy. Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God. Is it totally a guy or is she just being crazy ? She was mesmerized. was opened and her eyes fixated on him, yet, she couldn't even talk. There was an aura floating around him... A rather dark one actually... This is not normal...
 
"Why do you look like you've seen a ghost ?" 
 
Bomi was still so shocked she didn't even notice he was now talking to her. was wide opened.
 
"So ?" He lifted one of his thick eyebrows. She really didn't know if she had to talk or not... Really. Maybe it didn't look like it but she was terrified.
 
"I guess you've lost your tongue... That's too bad." He said. She still couldn't say a word. She was utterly shocked about what was happening to her.
 
"Okay, well. It was nice to meet you." He his heels and started walking. That's when Bomi regained her senses and figured out she should say something.
 
"W-Wait..." Bomi faintly said. He stopped on his steps and turned around. She was up on her feet but still stumbling a little. Even though this is terrorizing, at least she's not facing a beast anymore... Let's be positive. He's human, like her. He's (probably) no harm. At least less than a wolf...
 
"You've decided to talk ?" He said. She gulped. He was... mesmerizing. Yes, that's the word.
 
"W-Who are you ?..." She asked him. He smirked. Bomi frowned. Okay is he doing it on purpose ?
 
"Me ? You don't wanna know." He shrugged.
 
"Trust me, I do want to know. A few seconds ago, a wolf was about to rip my flesh and now, you just... show up. Like this." She said.
 
"Yeah. I wonder why I stopped." He said. She raised an eyebrow.
 
"Stopped from doing what ? Being sane ?" Bomi crossed her arms. But the thing he was about to say certainly wasn't the thing Bomi expected to hear. Chills ran down of spine and she became tense...
 
"No. Ripping out your flesh."