I'm a Bad Guy

WHO AM I?

It's raining now. Woo Bin as usual doesn't have any specific activities to do. He is lying on his bed facing his room balcony. He wish that he could open the sliding door and jump out of the balcony to leave that house. He can't stand it anymore. People always thing that he was so lucky to be Kim Woo Bin.

Woo Bin's POV

They always think being a rich guy like me would have everything in the world. I dont say that i will deny it. But i would like to add some words there. "Rich guy used to have everything in the world EXCEPT happiness" huh. But what can i do? It's my life. My destiny. Somehow i feel like running away for my life. I dont want to stay here! What is life without happiness? What is life without love from my parents? Parents... Hmm It reminds me to my late mother. Ahh.. Honestly i dont want to think about it again. I just.. just.. ahh why is this tears cant stop falling? How i hate this tears..

 

It happened about 2 years ago. I was a very busy guy. Of course I'm not busy with any bussiness or work because i was just a high school student like I am now. But, it still hard for me to have time for family as I need to  focus on my tennis tournament. I did my practise day and night. I just cant stop playing tennis because i was too focus in being a champion. I didn't want to loose. Never ever. So I always get home late at night. I hardly see my parents. But, every night my mum will wait for me in the main hall. I was so grateful to have such a lovely mum. She would made me supper and waited for me untill I finished it. However, I don't know how to express my feeling. I just think that giving her present or maybe a bouquet of roses will be enough. Untill one night, I came home at 1 am and I entered my house as usual. To my suprise, my butler approached me in such a rush. I was so clueless. "You need to go to the hospital now! Your mother.." Colour drained from my face as I heard those words. I can't think anymore. I was like a zombie. I thought that I just had lost half of my soul. Despite standing there for any minutes, I ran as fast as I could to the nearest hospital. I couldn't even think of asking my driver to take me there nor wear any suitable outfit. My mind was full with my mum. When I arrived at the hospital, I approach my dad to ask what was happening. Instead of hearing any answer, I was slapped hardly that my cheek turned red and started bleeding. I felt like a dumb person for a while. I didn't get it. Why did he slapped me? He would like to give me another slap but my uncle stoped him. He calmed his brother. My uncle dragged me to a bench nearby. "Your mum was hitted by a car when she acrossed a road this evening. She lost a lot of blood. She needed a person who can donate blood for her as soon as possible. But, non of our family member have the same type of blood with her except you, Woo Bin" My tears fall badly. I just can't hold it anymore. I felt so stupid and mad at the same time.

 

"... All of us try to contact you. But, you didn't answer your phone. That's why your dad was really mad. Woo Bin.. I hope that you would stay strong, okay?" He tapped my shoulder a few times before he left me alone. Crying in public really embarassed me. But, not at this time. I deserved it. I always took her for granted. I didn't care about her. I always thought that she would be there anytime, anywhere and anyhow I need her. I just missed my mum badly now. I wanted her to cuddle me and put me in her embarace. I wanted her to wipe my tears. Whisper to me a mother's advices. But, now she was not longer here. I was all by myself. 

 

"I love you, mum.." I uttered those words slowly. I close my eyes hardly. I force myself to sleep. Suddenly, I heard irretating voices from the kitchen. I'm enough with this! I get up from my bed and walk to the kitchen. The same scene again. My drunk dad is enjoying her drink with a girl she brought home. No wonder I become a bad guy. The word "BAD" is in my genetic. I walk to the refrigerator to take a box of apple juice. Then, I drink it just like that. "Yaa .. Didn't I teached you to pour it in a glass before you drink. Aishh.. this kid" He says when he notice me doing things that he hate. "Oh, really?" I drink it again. I ignore his words. "Are you trying to make me mad?" I can see smokes coming out of his ears. "Arghh.. Bingo!" I said playfully. He threw a pan just in front of my feets. Wow.. Luckily it's not kneeves or something worst than that. "Why don't you throw that stuff next?" I suggest him the drink that make him drunk. He gives me a punch right on my face. "Don't you dare to challenge me, you bastard!" He threaten me. I raise my left eyebrow. "What if I do so?" I ask him back. "Well you gotta pack your things then" He grins. I give him an evil smile too. Before I go back to my bedroom, I stop in front of the girl he brought. I lower my head to face her. "What a cheap girl are you.." I says it slowly to make sure that my dad won't listen. She looks at me with sharp eyes. But, I don't care. It's true.

 

Today, I decided to walk back home. It doesnt mean that I'm still mad at my dad, but I'm just so tired to be treated like a prince. I have perfect legs like everyone. So,why do I need to take those expensive cars? Sometimes walking can make me happy and relax. I love to see people doing their own activity around me. Wait, isn't that Babysoul? I see her eating some instant ramen in the 7Eleven. Well, maybe she needs someone to accompany her.. Without knowing it, I smiled like a 2 years old kid. I buy a cup of ramen like she did and get a stool next to her. "What a great day for a spicy ramen.. Huh huh..." I tried to provoke her by blowing my ramen loudly. But, there's no sign that she is interest to answer me. She just eat her ramen like a robot. But, I still want to ask her questions that keep disturbing my mind. "Hey, why you are always mad? Did you come from lions family? Hahaha" I don't know why but, I feel happy provoking her. She take the last sip of her ramen while I'm laughing. I'm so shock. Then, she stand up and live me alone. "Hey hey !! Where do you think you want to go, huh?" Actually, I'm not here for ramen so I quickly grab it and throw it in the dustbin. I ran after her.

She is walking so slow. So, I grab the chance to stop her. I hold her hand to make her look at me. She look at my face with teary eyes. "What do you want?" She ask me while crying. I couldn't say anything. I never see her crying like this before. She used to be a fierce prefect at school. But, now she looks really pity. I hold her shoulder. "Are you okay?" Wow.. I never be like this. I feel like I'm a hero of a drama. "Why are you crying?" I ask her again calmly. I don't want to see her cry so I wipe her tears. But, she pushes my hands away. "Just mind your own bussiness!" She says it loud and clear. "I'm just trying to be nice. Is that wrong?" "Of course. Because you are not a good guy" She ends it with a sinical smile. Then, she leaves me alone. Standing here alone, on this silent road.