The first time

WHO AM I?

SPLASH!

"Nice shot, dude!" says Jong Hyun. Yong Hwa just reply it with a smirk. Standing beside Jong Hyun, Kim Bum just clapping his hand slowly. 

Suddenly, another guy join the bully. "Having fun without me? You guys are so bad.. " Woo Bin says. Kim Bum put his arm around Woo Bin's shoulder "Here you are man. Actually, we would like to.. but, Yong Hwa just can't wait ", he says. 

Woo Bim release Kim Bum's arm and start to walk near Yong Hwa and grab another water balloon and pretend to throw it to their victim of the day, or they call it VOTD. "He is yours " , Yong Hwa pat his shoulder.

The boy quickly cover his face using his hand. Woo Bin laugh evilly. "What are you afraid of? This balloon or me?" Woo Bin rise his eyebrow. "Bbbb..bb.." Woo Bin get mad when the boy went mumbling in front him. 

SPLASH! 

Woo Bin throws the balloon right in front the boy's shoes. "Do not mumble please. I hate it. Answer me clearly! Which one do you afraid of?" "YOU!" "Good then.." 

SPLASH! 

Now the balloon splash right on the boy's face. "Don't be mad.. You just said that you're not afraid of the balloon, right?" 

"Hahahaha" Jong Hyun, Kim Bum and Yong Hwa laugh chorusly. 

"Hey, stop it!"

Everyone except Woo Bin turn around. "Here comes our VOTD's heroin.." Jong Hyun says. "Woohoo.." Yong Hwa and Kim Bum continue. 

"Can't you just stop it? Aren't you tired bullying others everyday?" She continue. "If we say no?" Yong Hwa ask playfully. Kim Bum put his hand on the prefect's head. She is way to short for him. "You won't understand, Baby. We just can't " he says. Babysoul is the prefect's name. She is well-know as the most brave prefect there. 

"Why? And do not ever call me Baby! Call me Babysoul" she accidentally smile in front of him. But, she quickly hide that smile. Just who won't smile when a guy like Kim Bum call you baby? "We don't need reasons for everything" finally Woo Bin speaks. Babysoul turn her face. "Just mind your own bussiness, you little cutie pretend to be brave prefect" he says before walking away. 

Babysoul can't hold her anger anymore. She grab a water balloon slowly. "Hey, Woo Bin" she call his name. He stop his steps. He turn around to look at Babysoul. "Maybe you forget something.. YOU ARE MY BUSSINESS! " she throw the balloon right on his annoying face. 

SPLASH!

Kim Bum, Jong Hyun and Yong Hwa are suprised. This is the first time. No one ever be so brave to do that. They know what will happen next. They look at the brave girl. 

"You guys make my work hard! I don't know why the other prefect are so afraid to handle all of you. Because of that too, everyday I need to stop your bully activities. Can't you imagine how tired I am? Can you please.. " Babysoul can't manage to finish her words when Jong Hyun cover with his hand. "Stop it. You are making thing worst " he says worriedly. 

Woo Bin still standing there. No respond. But, minutes later he starts to move forward. He is walking like a gangster who just about to begin a fight. "Hey man. She is a girl " Yong Hwa try to protect Babysoul. "Don't stops me" he give him a warning. Yong Hwa still not moving.  "There's only a way to stops him" Jong Hyun whisper to Kim Bum. Kim Bum nod. Woo Bin grip Yong Hwa's chollar.Woo Bin is just about to give Yong Hwa a punch when Kim Bum stops him. "Hey, do you like it if your mum get a punch from other man? If you do that to Babysoul, it is the same as you do it to your mum" 

"Do not ever mention my mum" 

Woo Bin release his grip. He then continue walking away from that place.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huh. Finally!! Here is the first chapter.. woohoo. Sorry for making some of you waiting for such a long time and sorry for the short chapter.. I'll update the next chapter soon. ^-^