It's not okay

WHO AM I?

Woo Bin's POV

I'm walking through the main gate of my school. "My baby is on duty... " I said. As usual, she ignored me.Suddenly Mr Kim, the discipline teacher approached me. "Hey you! The assembly is about to begin" "I knew it.." I mumble.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Listening to the principal speech just like a lullaby. So relaxing.. "This is the perfect time to sleep.." Kim Bum whisper to my ear.

TAP!

Someone just tap my right shoulder. So, I turned my head. "Hey.." "Look in front!" "You know what, you look cute when you're mad ". I love to . "YAA!!"

"Hey both of you! Over there! What are you doing, huh?" To my suprise, everyone including the theachers are looking at us. I mean, me and Babysoul. "Meet me after the assembly!" Then the principal continue his lullaby.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now, I want both of you to state your name and your explaination regarding what was happening " asked the principal. "Woobin. Start with you" "Since you know my name, I won't repeat it again. I was just listening to your lull.. I mean.. your speech. I was really focus, sir.."

"No! You're lying!" "Shh.. wait. One by one" Babysoul felt annoyed. I knew it when I see her turning her face away. "Then.. someone tap my shoulder and you called us" "Okay.. You" "Okay my name is Babysoul"
"Baby??"
"Don't ask me why there's BABY in my name cuz I'm not the one who give myself a name"
"Okay okay.. Proceed"
".. He was talking with his friend! That's why I tap his shoulder!"
"Ah.. why don't you tell him about the conversation?"
"Wanna die?"

"Hey hey stop. I'm still here. Where is your respect, huh?"
"Sorry sir" Both of them apologise. "Since both of you love fighting. Why not you clean up the swimming pool area after school? It won't be fun if there isn't punishment right? Maybe you can have pool war there?" The principal laugh while Woobin and Babysoul looking at each other with fire on their eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Splash!

"Yaa!! Can't you do it properly! It's the fourth time you splash me with water, you know?"
"Oh.. really? Like I care.. " Woobin said heartlessly.
Whenever Babysoul tried to continue her work, her heart can't stop asking questions about Woobin.
'Why he is so mean?'
'Why he always making trouble?'
'Doesn't he feel tired after being scolded by the teachers everyday?'
"What makes his heart so hard?" Babysoul accidentally utter the last question.

"What did you said just now?"
Woobin asked curiously.
"Oh.. nothing. Nothing" Babysoul tried to avoid eye contact with him. Curiosity started growing up in Woobin's mind. He dropped the net he used to collect rubbish inside the pool.

He walked slowly towards Babysoul. "Better you tell me the truth" Babysoul walked step by step backwards and...

ARGHH!

SPLASH!

"Help me !! Help! Help !!!"
"Yaa!! Don't you know how to swim? You said that you know everything, right?" Woobin asked.
"Just save me! I'm drowning..!!!"

BUSH!!

Woobin jumped into the swimming pool. He grab her neck using his arm and take her to the pool side. She immediately climb up. She sits there, shivering like a wet cat. 

"Hahahaha.." Woobin burst out. "Yaa! What are you laughing at?" She could feel that her cheeks started blushing. "I couldn't believe that you were asking for my help.. by the way, you do owe me a story" The scene outside the 7 Eleven yesterday replay in his mind. "Why do you care?" "I just want to know. Maybe I can help..who knows? Like what happened just now.. hahaha" he replied.

"Hmm.. actually I'm having financial problem. My dad used to go gambling whenever he got money. Even my mum tried to stop him. But, he still do it. Two days before, he had been fired because he doesn't perform well with his work. I know the reason why. It's all about that stupid game! Eventhough he never win the game, he can't stop playing it!" Woobin could see that tears starting falling down her cheeks. He felt sympathy again.

"Are you okay?" Woobin asked worriedly. "Of course it's not okay! My family doesn't have any source of income anymore! How are we going to leave after this?"

"You know what? We're in the same boat. My mum died 2 years ago. Now, I leave with my dad and he is a drunker. He used to go back home with a girl. They will drink until midnight. Everynight I will hear the sounds of laughing like evil. At first, I think that I might run out of the house. But,i know that is useless. I'm still a high school student. What can I do at this age? Nobody trust me. They only trust people with money" WooBin tell her everything that he had been keep within this 2 years.

Babysoul still can't raise up her head. "Yeah.. I admit that I never have that financial problem but I just wanna said that you're not alone" He wink. She finally raise up her head and smile. "Come on.. you're the richest guy here" she said. "So, can I take you home?" "Hmm.. don't you think that you're turning from a devil to an angel today?" she asked.

Dup dap dup dap dup dap dup dap..

Suddenly, Woobin feel that his heart is beating fast.'Ahh.. I hate this feeling..' Woobin whisper to himself. "I don't mind if you want to walk home with that wet clothes" Babysoul look at her clothes. "Aisy.. fine! I'm going with you" Babysoul finally surrender.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi and assalamualaikum! Here we go, the next chapter! It took me hours to finish it. Hope you enjoy it! Thanks for your supports! Kamsahamnida! ~^^~