Chapter Two

You’ve Always Been The One For Me

[FLASHBACK]

{2 months prior}

“Sulli thank you for meeting me even though it is very late” said Choiza. 

“It’s okay, what is it that you want to tell me?” asked Sulli. 

“I’ve come to a decision that we should no longer date. I’ve now realized that I’ve caused you a lot of pain. I had no intention of doing that to you” explained Choiza. 

Sulli was shocked by what Choiza said. She was glad that he had a change of heart. 

“Why do you realize this now?” asked Sulli. 

“I saw all the what the media has been saying about you. At the time I didn’t really care, I started to get worried when there were more rumors started to spread like crazy. I realize now that I was selfish and shouldn’t have done a thing like that to you. So from this day forward, the deal between us is off. Sulli I know asking forgiveness from you is too much, but forgive me for taking advantage of you all this time. You deserve someone better than me and someone who respects you more than what I have showed show. I’m such a bad person” Choiza said with tears falling. 

“Choiza, it’s okay I forgive you. Don’t think of yourself as a bad person because you aren’t. You’ve proven that you can care for someone other than yourself. You’ve proven that you have changed a lot. In my opinion you proven to yourself that you can change with just small actions. I know that someone out there will love you, but it’s not me. I would like to thank you for breaking the deal. We shouldn’t let anyone know until we think it is the right time for people to know” said Sulli. 

Choiza nods to her explanation and relieved that Sulli forgave him for what he has done. 

“Thank you Sulli, I promise that we let people know whenever you feel that it’s the right time” said Choiza. “I should get going Sulli, bye” Choiza explains and leaves Sulli. 

Sulli walks back to her apartment and is glad at what Choiza said to her before. “Choiza, I’m glad you decided to break it. You’re not a bad person. Thank you for bringing back peace in my heart” Sulli thought. 

[END OF FLASHBACK]

__________________________________

“… and that’s what happened between both of us. I wanted to tell you, but I decided to wait until it was the right time. I guess this was the right time to tell you what really happened between both of us” Sulli explained to Victoria, Amber, Luna and Krystal. 

“Sulli, I’m glad that is over, but are you okay?” asked Victoria. 

“Unnie I’m okay, really. Choiza helped bring peace back to my heart and it made me feel better” Sulli explained. 

“I think we should have a sleepover with ice cream, movies basically anything for Sulli. Who’s with me?” said Krystal with a smile on her face.

“Yes!!!” all said in unison including Sulli. 

All went to Sulli’s apartment and had all the necessities to have a great time. They even bought 2 gallons of ice cream. 

All were having a great time as if there was nothing that could stop them from having a great time. They played games watched many movies and we even happier when they finished all the ice cream. 

They started to talk about their personal lives, but mainly asked Sulli about her personal life. 

“Sulli do you know have any idea who the male lead could be?” asked Amber. 

“Honestly I don’t have a clue. But I can think of a possibility, but I doubt it” said Sulli. 

“I bet your thinking about Minho, right?” asked Sulli. 

Sulli started to blush just thinking about Minho. Whenever his name is mentioned she get all excited and blushes so much. 

“I knew you liked him … actually no, you love him, Sulli! Tell us the truth, don’t lie” said Krystal. 

“Okay, it’s true I do love oppa, but he might not feel the same because of the whole incident with Choiza. I tried to explain, but I didn’t get the chance to.” said Sulli in a low voice. 

“Don’t worry Sulli. Sooner or later, he will know the truth. I’m sure he loves you too Sulli, but just wait okay?” said Victoria with a smile. 

Sulli nods at her statement. 

“Sulli have a good feeling about the drama so don’t you worry” said Amber. 

“What Amber is saying that don’t feel nervous about the drama because you’ll do great” said Luna giving a glare to Amber. 

“Let’s go to sleep now, (yawn) I feel tired, huh?” said Krystal. 

Everyone said goodnight and went to slept. Sulli was the last to sleep as she was still thinking about the drama and Minho. In her heart she hopes it’s Minho but her mind says that it can’t be. She feels that the relationship between Minho and her can’t be fixed, but all she has to do it wait for the outcome. 

"I hope everything can get fixed between us" Sulli said within her thoughts. 

Sulli finally let sleep takeover her and went to her dreamland.

__________________________________________

Hope you all enjoyed the second chapter of the story.