Chapter Three

You’ve Always Been The One For Me

[A few days later]

“… yes thank you. I guarantee I’ll give my best effort into this drama. Yes, please keep me informed  of when we will have the first script reading. Thank you goodbye” Minho quickly ended the call with the director. 

Minho quickly dialed a number and started to call it. After a few seconds he hangs up and closes his phone. 

“Out of all people to call, I really wanted to tell Sulli, but I can’t…I don’t have the courage to talk to her” Minho thought to himself. 

[FLASHBACK]

Answer his phone:

“Hello” Minho said.

“Hello oppa it’s Sulli. How are you?” Sulli asked.

“I’m great Sulli, thanks. How are you?” Minho replied. 

“I’m well oppa, I just wanted to tell you something” Sulli said. 

“I’m all ears, what is it that you want to tell me?” asked Minho. 

“Um…I just wanted to say that I watched your drama and you were really great oppa. Totally the best!” said Sulli shly. 

“Really…um…thank you Sulli that really means a lot coming from you. I guess I’m pretty great actor right?” Minho says to Sulli. 

Minho could hear Sulli laughing to what he said. “Yes of course oppa! You’re the best actor in my opinion.”

Minho was blushing over what Sulli said because he knows Sulli always supports him with anything. 

Sulli continues, " Promise me when you get another role for a movie, drama or anything…you’ll let me know first?” Sulli asked in a low yet gentle voice. 

Minho smiled to her question, he was glad that she asked that question because he wanted to tell her the exact same question when her movies were going to be released. He wanted to be the first person to know about any roles she gets. 

“Yes, of course you’ll be the first person to know about it. As long as you also promise the same thing to me” said Minho.

“Oppa of course, you’ll be the first person I’ll call about any roles I get, I…promise you” said Sulli. 

[END OF FLASHBACK]

“I can no longer keep that promise…no matter how much I want to tell her I can’t” thought Minho. 

Onew, Jonghyun, Key and Taemin enter the room with food. 

“Hey guys, I have something to tell you and I want you guys to know first” Minho eagerly said seeing his friends. 

“I thought you would’ve have called Sulli, since you know …the promise” said Key. 

Minho was shocked at what Key said since Minho was the only one who knew about the promise. 

“Key…I don’t know what you are talking about” Minho replied. 

All four looked at each other then at Minho, they knew he liked Sulli better yet loves her, but knew he didn’t say anything to her about it. Minho didn’t want to ruin the great relationship they had with one another. But after hearing about Choiza and Sulli dating, they knew he was heartbroken about it. 

“Nevermind, let’s go, it’s time to eat” said Onew. 

All sat together eating in silence. “Minho, what did you want to tell us earlier?” asked Jonghyun, breaking the silence while eating. 

“Oh yeah…I got a lead role for a drama! I’m so happy about that and so I wanted to tell you guys first about it.” said Minho excitedly. 

All applauded Minho because they knew that he is a hard worker for everything and anything. 

“Well, we are glad that you got the role hyung!” said Taemin “do you know when you guys starting the reading or filming?” asked Taemin.

“Not really, I asked the director to keep me informed of when the first script reading is in. I think it’ll probably be soon, but I’m very excited for the role.” said Minho 

“ Do you have an idea of who female lead is in the drama? “ asked Onew. 

“ I don’t know, the conversation I had with the director, he didn’t mention anything about it, but I do believe they have one” said Minho. 

“I have an idea of who it can be, but it’s most likely not possible” said Key. Onew, Jonghyun and Taemin knew who Key was talking about, but decided to keep the person a mystery to Minho.

“Well, who knows, I just hope I can get along with the female lead” said Minho. 

“Well, Minho, we’re very proud of you, just know that we support you with anything, okay?” said Jonghyun. 

“Thank you, hyung” said Minho. 

Everyone started to play games and watch movies. All were having a great time playing and watching movies. They stayed up all night until they were too tired. Everyone fell asleep except Minho having lingerig thoughts about who the female lead will be. 

“Could it be Sulli…no it can’t be Sulli because she would’ve told me about it right? Most likely not Sulli, but I just hope I can get along with the female lead. Everything will be okay right? …You know what I shouldn’t worry about it. I’ll do my best” thought Minho. 

Minho then decided to end all the thoughts running through his head and decided to fall asleep. He fell into a deep sleep waiting for the next day to come.