Chapter Four

You’ve Always Been The One For Me

 

[The next day]

 

Sulli came to the building very excited to start the first script reading but also very nervous. This will be the first time that she will meet the cast for the new drama. 

 

“I’ll make sure to do well! Fighting! :)” Sulli thought. 

 

She entered the building and ask the the lady behind the desk where to go for the script reading. The lady kindly lead her upstairs to the second floor where the script reading will be held. 

 

“Thank you very much madam” said Sulli. 

 

“Of course, it is always a pleasure! Excuse me, I would just like to say you are very very beautiful. I’m glad that I had the chance to meet you!” said the lady. 

 

“Thank you, I am very flattered! I’m glad to also have met a kind person like you. I hope to see you again!” said Sulli. 

 

The lady soon left Sulli in front of the door. Sulli stood there for a good 3 minutes before she decided to enter the room. When she entered, she was surprised by who she saw. She saw him. She felt her heart beating erratically at the sight of him. It was hard for her to stay calm. 

 

 

[10 minutes before] 

 

Minho was the first to arrive at the building. He just felt really excited to begin his new project. When he arrived he asked the lady where the reading will be held and she lead him to the room. He entered and saw that no one has yet to arrive, not even the director. He decided to wait for the other cast members rather than wander around the building. When he heard the door open  he turned around and his heart stopped just at the sight of her. Sulli… how could she have gotten even more beautiful. 

 

[Present time] 

 

“ Um.. Minho oppa.. how are you?” Sulli asked in an awkward tone. 

 

“Hey.. Sulli… I’m doing well. How are you?” Minho responds in the exact same tone. 

 

“ I’m also doing well. Are you by chance a part of this drama?” questioned Sulli carefully. 

 

“ I am, I’m the lead male character of the drama. Are you the female lead?” Minho asked in a gentle tone. 

 

“ I am” that was all Sulli could say, in a shy yet gentle tone. 

 

Minho was shocked, but he did not show it. He felt happy that he had the chance to see Sulli again after a long year of trying to get some distance from her. That was very hard for him to do, but it took all his man power to not call her or answer her calls or texts. He thought he would be able to no longer feel something for her, but that was his mistake. When looking at her beautiful eyes, smile, he can’t help but he still has strong feelings for Sulli. 

 

Minho found out what happened between Sulli and Choiza through the news and felt relieved. When he found out he wanted to call, but decided not to because he thought he would not be the ideal person to comfort her. When he saw her he wanted to ask her if she was alright, but he didn’t. He decided to stay quiet because he thought they were not in the ideal situation to talk about her breakup. 

 

Just then the other cast members started to come in and introduce themselves to Sulli and Minho. Compared to the other cast members, Sulli and Minho have been in the acting industry a lot longer than them, the other cast members started acting 1 or 2 years ago. Although a few of the cast members are older by a year, they are still considered rookies in the acting industry, so they paid their respects to their seniors, Sulli and Minho. Sulli and Minho welcomed them warmly and made small talk with them to try to get to know them better before the shooting started. 

 

Sulli first went with the female cast members to make small talk. Although she was making small talk, she could not keep her focus, she always sneaked glances at Minho. She could not believe he could get even more handsome. She loved his smile and wanted him to smile to her again like before, but that would have to wait. Hopefully the wait won’t be too long. 

 

Minho also went to the male cast members to make small talk. He also sneaked glances at Sulli and he loved the fact he could admire her from a far yet near distance. He tried his best to focus his thoughts to talking to the male cast members, but his mind always wonder off to her. He also loves the fact he is still taller than her.

 

The director finally came and apologized for the wait, and decided to start the script reading. He will also reveal the type of drama it will be. 

 

“Hello everyone! Thank you all for coming to the first script reading. Here I am passing you all your scripts, but before we get started, I would like to tell you what kind of drama it is” said the director. 

 

Sulli and Minho were sitting next to each other, and they felt like they knew what type of drama it is. 

 

“ This drama is a love story between the lead roles, Sulli and Minho. There will be obstacles before both can be together, there will be a lot of intimacy scenes between both of you, are you ready for this?” asked the director.

 

Minho was the first to respond, “ Yes sir, I hope I can do well in this role”

 

Minho thought that Sulli would say no, but was surprised by what she said. 

 

“ Yes sir, I hope that I will not let you down or the cast members. I plan to dedicate myself to this drama” Sulli said confidently. 

 

Minho and Sulli looked at each other and both felt sparks. The sparks that they only feel when they are with, near or looking at each other. 

 

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

 

 

I'm so sorry it took me so long to update this story. When I finished the 3rd chapter, I ran out of ideas of how to continue, I'm glad that I could come up with this. I am also very grateful to you all that are still following this story. Welcome to all the new subscribers, I hope you enjoy the story and I'll will update when I get the chance! Love you all!!