Chapter One

You’ve Always Been The One For Me

Sulli’s POV

“Thank you so much. I’ll try my best in this drama, thank you bye bye." Hangs phone up and Sulli is all smiles. 

“I’m very happy with the opportunity! Who should I tell first?” Sulli thought. 

Grabbing her phone she looks through her contacts and suddenly gets sad. The person she really wants to call is SHINee’s Minho. How she wanted to tell him that she got a role for a drama, but knows that he wouldn’t answer her calls. 

[FLASHBACK]

“Minho oppa, whats wrong?” Sulli asked. 

“Sulli, I think we need to keep our distance from each other” Minho explained. 

His words made Sulli’s heart feel broken. She wants him to know that he is and always will be in her heart. But can’t know. 

“Why do you say that oppa, you know that your important person in my life right?” Sulli explained

“You are too, but now you’re dating someone and… I don’t want to feel like burden to you and your boyfriend.” Minho said. 

“Oppa, you’re not! Why would you say such a thing! You are never a burden to me.” Sulli said. 

“Listen to me Sulli, we should distance our selves. I gotta go bye.” Minho hugs Sulli in a tight embrace, Sulli also returning the hug. After Minho leaves Sulli. 

Sulli walks back home with tears. 

[END OF FLASHBACK]

 

Sulli starts crying remembering that day. That day he left her. The day she wanted to tell him about her dating Choiza, wasn’t in fact a real relationship. 

“Sulli, it already happened. The past can’t be changed, instead make the future better” Sulli thought. 

“ I should be with my f(x) family! They’ll be very happy for me that I’m slowly returning back to my activities” Sulli thought. She texts all of them to meet her at the SM building at their usual spot because she has something to tell them. After she puts shoes on and went on her way to tell f(x) about the great news. 

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

[At SM building] 

Sulli is first to arrive at the building as she is excited to see her family. After the hiatus during their Red Light comeback, she was glad that they were able to understand her situation. As she told them the reason why she had to say she was in a relationship with Choiza. Learning about it f(x) wanted to help Sulli, but Sulli said she would handle it on her own that way the rest of the group wouldn’t have to worry about anything. She felt grateful having a family away from home. Having them there with her was a reason why she wanted to be apart of f(x) because they are a family. 

Krystal and Victoria enter together smiling at Sulli. 

“Sulli! How are you? Are you great?” both Krystal and Victoria asked. 

“I’m great and hopefully you’re great too! When everyone gets here I have something to tell you” Sulli said. 

Then both Amber and Luna come, happy to see Sulli after her break. 

After conversing about many things that happened last year with their individual activities and personal life. Sulli decided it was the right time to tell them about the role she was given. 

“Family! I have something to tell you that will make you very happy! … I was given a lead role in a drama! You are the first to know about this and I wanted to tell you all first about it.” Sulli told them. 

All of them started to smile, scream and jump around the room in excitement as Sulli was slowly coming out of her hiatus. They knew what she had been through during the last year and all, but they wanted her to do what she felt was right. 

Although Sulli took a hiatus from the industry, she still prepared for the upcoming f(x) album. She made sure nobody knew of her whereabouts during the year. Only f(x) and SM knew what she was doing during her break. When f(x) stopped promotions for Red Light, all five started to work on the album, making sure it was great. 

“Sulli, unnie is glad that you got a role. We hope the best for the upcoming drama. Do you know who the male lead is?” Victoria asked. 

"Unnie I don’t know who yet, the director told me they are still looking for the male lead” Sulli said.

“It’s okay as long as you can get along fine with the unknown male lead, we’re happy for you” Luna said. 

“Everybody lets see what’s on TV because we haven’t spend much time together as five, huh?” Amber said. 

All four nodded in agreement and Amber the TV. 

____________________________________

[TV SCREEN]

[BREAKING NEWS]

 

Anchorwomen: 

We are being informed that Sulli has been offered a lead role in a drama yet to be named. Little is known as this will be her first drama after ‘To The Beautiful You’. Little is known as who will be the male lead in the drama. In other matters, now there have been recent reports stating that both Sulli and Choiza have called it quits. The split was confirmed by both their companies stating that it was amicable and still remain in good terms. That’s all for the entertainment news. 

____________________________________

“Sulli, is this true?” all asked in unison. 

Sulli didn’t know what to say to them all she could do is look at the screen of the TV. 

“Okay let me explain” Sulli told them calmly. 

____________________________________

What did you all think of the first chapter? This is the first time for me writing a story so I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter. I'll try my best to post the second chapter asap.