The Proposal (PART 2)

We Got Married- Jackji Ver. (Fanmade)

It is finally the day that everyone has been waiting for....

Jackson's most memorable and sweetest proposal to Youngji.

 

AT THE LOTTE WORLD:

Youngji was seen waiting for Jackson. She was playing with her phone. She called Jackson.

JS: "Yeoboseyo?"

YJ: "Yah. Where are you?? You're late."

JS: "Mianhae. I'll be there!! I just had something to do. Please wait for me. Okay?"

YJ: "Ahrasseo~"

Jackson hung up.. Actually Jackson was waiting for s and they also had a meeting about how would the flash mob looked like.

 

A few minutes later, Jackson arrived and he went with their good friend Gookju. Youngji noticed them.

"Jackson!!! Omo~~ Gookju-noona!!" She waved at them very happily.

"Sorry that I kept you waiting."Jackson said.

"So you were waiting for Gookju-noona?" Youngji asked.

"Why would you join me?? This is your date. Only 2 person should have a date. Would you call this a date?"

"Noona, you're just our bodyguard."

"Mwo?!"

"I meant.. uhh.. CHAPERON!! You know what I mean?" Youngji lets out a muted laugh.

"Nah. Jackson already asked me to go with you, guys. So that we could have fun together. And I miss my babies~~" "Uwaaaaa! Eonnie, bogoshipeo!!" Youngji said, showing that she misses her eonnie. "Anyways. Can we go for rides now?? What rides should we go to?"

The three of them had fun together, enjoying the rides and arcades. They kept smiling. They always took pictures together. 

They also tried entering the haunted house. It seems that they were really scared and always get a shock when the ghosts surprise them. Youngji kept on holding Jackson's arms because she thought he was brave. Jackson was just trying to be brave. But actually he's also scared, that he kept hiding behing Youngji. Youngji smiled as she thinks that Jackson looks like a kid. They finally got out of the haunted house. They sighed in relief. But something is missing about them. Gookju wasn't with them. They think they left Gookju behind. They heard Gookju's cries and screams. Gookju was left alone. The couple laughed. "Omo~~ Unnie's still there! Eotteokhae?" said Youngji. Gookju finally got out of the haunted house. Panting and sweating a lot, she was really scared that she was alone. "How dare you, guys?!" Gookju complained. What the couple did was laugh a lot about Gookju. They gave Gookju an apology. "Mianhae~ eonnie!!" 

Next, they went to the skating rink to go skating. Gookju said that she doesn't want to go skating but instead watch the couple. The couple find their sizes so that they could start skating. The couple wore their ice skating shoes after that. Jackson was done wearing them. He decided to help Youngji. "You're such a slow poke!" Jackson said. Youngji got annoyed. She pouted her lips of annoyment. But Jackson's statement made the MC panel squealed like chipmunks. It was a cute moment.

Jackson asked Youngji,

"Would you be able to apply your rollerblading skills from ice skating?"

Youngji replied, "I don't know. I haven't skate in the ice."

Gookju called the couple and she showed her phone. 

GJ: "Youngji~ah! Jackson!!" 

YJ: "Eonnie!"  // JS: "Noona!!"

GJ: "I'm gonna take a picture of you!! Have fun!!"

YJ: "De!!"

As they started to step the ice, the both of them started shaking and almost losing their balances. But Youngji tried to stand up straight and balance herself. Then she started skating in the ice like she was just rollerblading.

YJ: "Woah! I can do it!! Omo!!" 

JS: "Daebakk!! Hwaiting! Hwa-"

 

Suddenly, Jackson started to lose his balance and he fell in the ice. His was hurt. WHAT A GREAT FALL. 

Jackson hides his face of embarressment while Youngji silently laughs at him.

"Yah!! Get up!!"

"Ouch! My hurts!!" 

Gookju noticed Jackson falling. She laughed so hard that she almost ran out of breath. "Aigoo!! I should have record it!! I'll record them then."

Youngji helped Jackson get up. Jackson was a bit heavy for Youngji to help him get up. Jackson already stood up but loses balance again and he held and hugged Youngji so that he could maintain balance. The two of them fell and Youngji was on top of  Jackson. This made the MC panel squealed in giddiness because of the cute yet romantic moment. 

Youngji slapped Jackson's chest.

"Yah!! Because of you, I fell too!!" Youngji said, laughing and getting irritated.

Jackson laughed too.

Jackson suddenly whispered to Youngji, "I did that because I FELL FOR YOU.."

MC: "AHHHHH!!!"

"I just cringed at that!"

Youngji slapped Jackson again because of the cheesiness Jackson made.

 

Meanwhile, Gookju, who was watching them...

GJ: "I NEED TO CROP THIS!! GOTTA UPLOAD IT TO SNS!!"

Gookju stopped recording and decided to upload this on her SNS accounts. It was uploaded on the internet and it recieved many feedbacks. There were positive ones, and also negative ones. But the fans loved it and the video had many likes from the fans.

 

Youngji and Jackson came back from ice skating. "You guys were so sweet!! Lovey-doveys!!" Gookju said.

YJ: "Eonnie! He's so bad!! I suddenly lost balance because of him."

JS: "Because YOU FELL FOR ME?"

YJ: "Hajima!!" 

MC: "He keeps saying that!"

 

Suddenly, someone was calling Jackson. It was his teammates, It was a sign that his proposal would be ready. 

He hung up with his teammates and then told Youngji, "BamBam will be coming here. He said that he will wait for us at the (A/N: I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S CALLED.. LET'S SAY IT.. A BIG SPACE WHERE THERE IS A FEW PEOPLE BECAUSE THE PROPOSAL WILL BE HELD IN THERE. LEL) place."

"Jinjja? Wahhh!! Daebakk!!" Youngji said.

"Then why are you that happy to see BamBam so much?" Jackson said, getting annoyed. "Aigoo~~ Jackson's jealous.." said Gookju.

 

The three people went to the place where BamBam was waiting. They finally arrived and they saw BamBam just sipping in his drink.

"BamBam~ah, annyeong!!" Youngji greeted him. "Hyung!! Noona!!" BamBam ran after him and he almost approached Youngji but Jackson stopped him by spreading his arms wide and stays behind Youngji. "Don't you dare stay closer to her." BamBam just laughed as he witnessed his hyung's jealousy. "Hahaha. Jackson's so weird." Gookju said.

The 4 of them walked along together when suddenly , they stopped for a sec because they saw four teenagers making scene. The music was playing and they start to dance. 

BGM: Marry You by Bruno Mars https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlv1rdcpS9M

This was probably a flash mob Jackson has prepared for Youngji.

They saw the performance and they enjoyed it a lot. The music kept playing and people dancing keeps adding. They enjoyed the performance a lot. In the chorus of the song, they showed smooth dance moves. A lot of people enjoyed it. People recorded them.

Youngji, who enjoyed watching the performance told them, "Wow! They really look so cool. I wonder why they chose that romantic song. Was it for somebody here?" 

Jackson heard her and then looked at BamBam and smirked. They thought that Youngji was wondering what the performance was for.

 

After the chorus part "I think I wanna marry you.." and it comes to the second verse

 

Jackson whispered to BamBam, "Let's do it, bro!" 

The two teammates left Youngji behind and joined the flash mob.

In the flash mob, all of GOT7 members; JB, Mark, Junior, Youngjae, Yugyeom, and BamBam, including Jackson, took the stage as they danced to the beat. All of the fans screamed and gone wild as they saw their favorite idols in the scene.

Youngji was so suprised as she saw Jackson in the middle, dancing infont of her. She was touched a lot.

Youngji's solo intvw.:

YJ: "I was really suprised. It was really daebakk! I was really touched when he danced it for me.

I haven't seen someone do that to their BF/GF. I mean... it was really awesome!!

Wahhh~~~ Jackson-ah!! Waaahh~~~ " *silent laugh*

Youngji just smiled and enjoyed their performance. Gookju was with her. She gave a thumbs up to Jackson because of his marvelous work. 

After the second verse, the chorus comes in and a lot of people in the flash mob are now adding.

It included the trainees, the staff of "Roommate", where the couple was starred in, the cast of "Roommate", and fellow friends of the couple. The mob became more exciting as all the people danced a lot. Youngji was happy to see all of his friends and staffs that she met on "Roommate". The day was meaningful for her. It's like a reunion.

Everyone was so synced that Youngji couldn't believe that they know how to danced this better. All of the people in the mob practiced a lot to make this mob successful and meaningful for Youngji. Some made mistakes though, but it doesn't matter. As long as the mob will be much fun for them.

"Just say I do...." 

The song is almost ending. The people in the mob took out something in their pockets which is a piece of paper folded. They unfolded it and raised it up high in the air and wave it. There were a lot of hearts showing in them. And as for the GOT7 members, they showed a message saying "Saranghae, honey!" . They imitated Youngji's smile.

After that, Jackson stepped closer to Youngji. Holding a boquet of roses, he gave it to Youngji and smiled. She was fluttered. Gookju couldn't help but smile a lot and curled her fingers of giddiness. Jackson knelt down and said these words to Youngji:

"Heo Youngji..... Honey~~"

"Why is this so weird? OMG!" Youngji couldn't stop smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's dance 'Mamma Mia' together...." Jackson joked

"What?!! Ige Mwoya!! Haha!"

"I'm just kidding!! I'm just kidding!! Okay! Here it goes!!"

 

 

 

 

 

"Heo Youngji...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ne?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jackson pulls out a silver ring. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"MARRY ME."

 

 

The people aaround started screaming. After that, the GOT7 members shouted "Say YES!!". Including other celebrities.

 

Youngji then answered...

 

 

 

 

 

 

"WHY NOT?" and smiled.

Jackson made a big grin on his face and stood up. He took the ring out of the box and let Youngji wore it. Luckily, it fits at Youngji's finger. They smiled and looked at each other. Laughing and smiling. They hugged each other. All of the people screamed and shouted and clapped as they congratulate them as being a married couple. Even if it is fake. They think the people actually know about this stuff since it's a variety show.

The GOT7 members, Roommate cast and other people in the flash mob clapped and congratulate them. Jackson shouted, "Yes!!! I'm a married man!!"

 

Jackson's solo intvw:

"To be honest, I was a bit embarassed.

I can't believe I did this in front of many people though. And especially, to Youngji.

But still, I think I did my best."

 

Youngji's solo intvw:

"I'm wearing it right now..  (shows ring)

I totally like it. He's awesome!" she smiles.

 

After that, the both of them took a picture and Youngji shows her ring. They also tooked pics with other people in the flash mob.

 

Are you ready for the wedding?




 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey guys!! It's Halloween!! What's your costume?? LEL

I ain't celebrating Halloween tho. 

So yeah, it's school break!! So I think I have time.... TO WATCH KPOP VIDS!! lol

I'm still building up ideas for the next chapter!!! And I don't know if I could be able to update in time.. lel

Wanna know why I picked flash mob as Jackson's proposal?

It's because of Henry~~~ LEL.... Yep!! Like what Henry said, "Marry you" song can be fit when you want to propose to someone. So I was looking for ideas and look for videos on Youtube. Then I found this >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xdyRsGOl6U 

So cute, right?? I really got the scene from this video!! And it's so cute right? Except for the heart thingie (just made that myself).

Are you guys excited for the next chapter??

Then watch this FMV's that I made!! LEL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6i7beUnC-k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7GIrLwlRmo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upXSyejqvmI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj54jEZGUOg

 

MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE IF YOU WANT MORE JACKJI VIDS, CAUSE IF YOU DO.... IDK.. xD

 

Thank you so much for 3000+ reads! What?! 3000+ READS??!!!

OMG!! GOMAWO~~~

I WILL MAKE MY FANFIC THE BEST AND I WILL DEFINETELY MAKE SWEET MOMENTS!! ^^

 

-Yanna <3