Date with the sea creatures~

We Got Married- Jackji Ver. (Fanmade)

Thank you all for greeting me on my birthday since Wednesday!! Continue reading now~



It was a beautiful afternoon. And it's time for the newly wed couple to have their first date. Will these two get become closer?

 

Youngji was sitting at a bench waiting for her hubby. She was wearing a beautiful and cute white dress that it suit the spring season.

"What's taking him so long?" 

Youngji's Interview:

Captions: "Where's your husband?"

"He's late. *LOL* "

"I'm almost regretting on marrying him."

 

A few minutes later, Jackson finally arrived. "Sorry that you waited for so long. By the way, I bought these cookies nearby. This is for you."

Jackson gave the cookies he bought at a nearby store to Youngji so that she would forgive him.

"I know you're really busy with your comeback. It's okay. But next time, please do not be late. Don't you remember? We're a couple now." Youngji said. Jackson said, "Ahrasseo."

 

They ride the bus on their way to their date location.

 

"So where are we going now?" Youngji asked. "There's this wonderful aquarium that I like so much and I was thinking that I should take you there. Don't worry. You will never get bored inside." 

Jackson kept looking at Youngji because he was amazed of how beautiful Youngji was. Youngji turned to see Jackson's face. "Yeppuda~" Jackson smiled saying it. Y: "Yah~ You're joking.."

J: "No! I'm really not joking. To be honest, you're very pretty today. Wow. You're like this to your boyfriend before, huh?"

Y: "Mwo?! Yah! I never dated before! Duh!!"

J: "Pfft... lies."  

Jackson confessed something about Youngji and he said, "You won't believe how happy I am when you said we're officially a couple right now. I can't stop smiling." "J-Jinjja?" Youngji stuttered as she heard the words coming from Jackson.

 

MC: "Ahhhhh!! Aigoo!!"

 

"Aniyo~ I'm just kidding. HA!!"

Jackson ended his sentence with a big laugh. Youngji let out an annoyed face.

 

BGM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWyFXe8tXBQ 

Finally, the couple arrived at an aquarium where they will have their date together. Youngji seems so excited that she will see hundred kinds of fishes and a water show.

Jackson gets a ticket for himself and his wife, They began to enter the aquarium.

As they  get inside the aquarium, they were welcomed by thousands of fishes and sea creatures. Swimming around, the fishes amazed the couple.

"Omo~~ this is such a nice place." Youngji said.

Jackson joked and said, "Yeah! You look amazed that you even wished to become a mermaid!"

The MCs laughed at Jackson's joke

Youngji let out an annoyed face again. "Hey, I was just joking."  Jackson said.

 

The both of them enjoyed their time at the aquarium. They watched thousands of fishes going around. They also see a clown fish that looks like the one in Finding Nemo.

J: "Did you see that? That looks like Marlin in Finding Nemo."

Y: "Nemo's Father?"

J: "Yep!" 

They saw something familiar.

Y: "Look! It's Dory!! (Blue reef fish)"

J: "Omg! Why are they here? Feels like we're in the set of 'Finding Nemo'." 

 

The couple laughed together as they continue discovering types of fishes. They always had their smiles on their faces. They also took selfies with the fishes around. The next place that they went inside the aquarium is the seal performance. They sat together and watch the performance as the seal flaps and follows the trainer that trains it. They enjoyed the performance and they keep laughing and have big smiles on their faces. Suddenly, a host called someone to come over if anyone wants to touch or get a kiss from the seal.

Jackson pushed Youngji lightly as he suggested her to come down to experience this kind of thing.

J: "Go down."

Y: "Wae? How about you go down there?" J:

"Come on. This is only once. Kaja!!"

Youngji went down. She waved hi to the seal. The trainer asked Youngji to come close to the seal so that the seal would kiss her. She come closer and the seal kissed him on the cheek. Jackson smiled and also clapped like a seal.

Jackson's Interview:

Captions: We're you jealous that the seal kissed Youngji?

"Why would I get jealous over a mammal? Oh please.."

The MCs laughed as they heard Jackson's statement.

"They're really a perfect match. Do you agree? Youngji with a big mouth that looks like a shark and a seal.

They would make a perfect couple. Okay! I'm leaving!"

*walks out*

*staffs laughing even the MCs too at the studio panel (blah blah.. lol)*

"I'm just kidding!" *laughs*

 

Youngji smiled as she received a kiss from a seal. She bowed to the trainer. The trainer asked Youngji if she wanted to have pictures with the seal. She approved it. Then she turns around to face her husband and calls him.

"SATANG!! (candy)" 

Jackson was very suprised for a moment when she called him that name. Was that Youngji's nickname for his hubby?

Jackson's Interview:

"I really got shocked when she said that to me while looking at me.

I wondered, why would she call me that?"

 

Youngji's Interview:

"SATANG!

Yes! That's what I'm gonna call him."

Captions: Why "Satang" (candy)?

"Because he used to call Suzy~unnie like that." *laughs silently*

 

Jackson went down and gets his cellphone and tried to take a picture of her. The trainer asked Jackson to hand the cellphone so that they will have a photo together. Jackson stand closer to Youngji and then they had a photo together with the seal. The trainer gave back the phone to Jackson and the two came back from their seats. 

He opened his phone to check if the photo turned out really well. And it was. 

The performance finally ended and everyone started leaving.

They really enjoyed today's date because it was fun. "I really enjoyed our date today. It was fun. I even got a kiss from a seal." Youngji said as she let out a big smile. Jackson suddenly asked something about earlier,

J: "Since the seal performance, you called me something."

Y:"Mwo?"

J: "You called me 'Satang' (candy) when you called me to come down. Is that what you're gonna call me for a few days?"

Y:"I guess so.."

J:"Wae? And why 'satang'?"

Y: "Because you used to call Suzy like that."

J:"Eyy~~ You're jealous now right?"

Y: "Ani! Its just that you called her like that I guess you liked to call a girlfriend like that. So I called you that instead."

J: "Okay."

They get outside of the aquarium and they met a girl holding an envelope and she came closer to the couple to give it to them. "What's this?" Jackson questioned. It was from the We Got Married staff. The two tried to open the envelope and there was a message coming from them.

 

"Hello, Jackson and Youngji! Have you enjoyed your date together? Get prepared! As you will now be able to see your couple house! It's located in (address). Your house is already completely furnished. Enjoy your stay in your new house as a newly married couple!"

-WGM Staff

 

"Seolma!!" Jackson reacted after he read the message. "Oh my god! We have a house?"

"Omo~"

 

What would their house look like? 



annyeong!!

I wanna thank everyone that greeted me  on my birthday since Wednesday and yes! I turned 17!!

Sorry for the wait though!! So busy with assignments, projects and everything! LOL. And there will be exams coming. OMO~~ STRESS COME ON!! lol

And I think I'm gonna busy for a few days since it's almost my school's Sportsfest and I'm deciding to joining a cheerleading competition. Because last year's sportsfest, I was about to dance but I didn't because I had a stomachache and I always vomit. So this year, I want to join again so I can be like... be known to people.. I mean being popular... nevermind about that.. xD I wanna fight back, i mean! I'm not gonna do splits and tumblings though! (like GOT7 xD)

And sorry that I keep changing the conversation to dialogue thingie.. blah blah.. if you know what i mean. xD

These days, there's this twitter account and its about anti-jackji! He/She hates Jackji so much that he tried to screenshot all the conversations in the forums.. OMFG.. How rude is that?

Whoever he/she is, I need she needs to go see a psychiatrist. There's something going on with that brain of his/hers. 

Well, just forget about this crap and lets keep supporting Jackson and Youngji in their next activities in the future~~

Happy day, everyone~~

xoxo,

Yanna