Our new house~~

We Got Married- Jackji Ver. (Fanmade)

After having a great time at the aquarium, the newlyweds finally get to see their own house.

They were riding at a van that will take them the way to the couple house. The couple seemed to be excited now that are going to have their couple house.

Y: "What would our house look like?"

J: "The one that looks like a castle... Like in London... you know what I mean?"

Y: "What? What does that supposed to mean?"

this leads everyone into laughter.

Youngji and Jackson's Interview:

Q: What would do you expect from your new house? What do you think would it be like?

Y: "I want a house that is peaceful. That has a garden. That can make good memories while we are a married couple."

J: "I don't know. Maybe a simple apartment will do. And our room will be filled with stuffed toys. *became silent* 

Wait, what am I saying?" *laughs*

 

 

 

A few minutes later, the couple is almost on their way to their new house. Youngji looked the other houses in the neighborhood. She suddenly thought of something about her memory of that certain place.

Y: "I already missed our old house."

J: "Mwo? What do you mean old house? We never had a house before."

Y: "I was talking about the house when we filmed 'Roommate' together."

J: "Ahh.... Jinjja?"

They reminisce the days they had with the other members that they worked too on Roommate. They build good memories inside that house. It has been a long time. And now they will have their own house so that they can live together. Jackson jokingly said,

J: "Hey, let's ask the PD-nim of this show to change our house to our house on 'Roommate'!" 

MC: 

"What?? PD-nim doesn't even know the address of it. Why do that?" xD

"Aigooo~~ choding Jackson!!"

 

Y: "Mwo?! Are you out of your mind?"

J: "Hey~ I was just kidding!! Chill!!"

 

BGM (highlight)>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntxR0_ZrHiY

The couple finally arrived at the new house. When they looked at the window, they got amazed at how beautiful the house was.

Type of house (LOL): http://www.dezeen.com/2015/01/07/house-in-sang-an-studio-gaon-south-korea-rooftop-garden-mountain-landscape/

J: "Seolma!!"

Y: "Woah~~ It's so beautiful!"

Youngji's ITV:

Q: What do you think of your new house?

"It's really wonderful. And the place is peaceful. One thing that I want or expect from the house is a garden!"

Jackson's ITV:

"Wah~~ Jeongmal! It's really awesome. And it looks like my house from Hong Kong. *laughs*"

 

The couple went out of the van and they won't believe this house will be theirs. There was a sign that shows the logo of "We Got Married" and their names. It shows that this is their house. There was also a mailbox, so Jackson went near the mailbox and opened it. There was an another letter coming from the staff.

"Welcome to your couple house!! Enjoy your stay here as a new married couple!! The house is fully furnished and you can be able to enjoy you're stay here! Here is the key from the house so that you can enter. Have a happy marriage! " - WGM Staff

 

The couple get something inside the envelope and it was the key to the house. As they saw the key, they get excited.

J: "Woah!! We're finally here! Should we go inside right now?"

Y: "Sure!"

The couple entered their house. Jackson tries to unlock the door and then opened it. When they opened the door, they suddenly gasp because of how amazed the inside of the house was. It has everything they wanted. The living room was so cute. It has a red sofa with a heart sofa cushions and also a sofa cushion with the picture of the two. "Look at this one! This sofa cushion is cute! It has our faces in it." Youngji said. They pick up their own sofa cushions. They checked the kitchen. It was very neat and clean. Jackson went to the fridge and opened it. It was full of fruits and vegetables and etc. "CHEESE!!" Jackson suddenly shouted his favorite snack/food. "I see CHEEESSEE!! YES!". Youngji just laughed silently just seeing how happy Jackson is. 

The next they checked was the garden at the backyard. It was what Youngji had always wanted. "Omo~~ A garden! It's wonderful!" In the garden, there was a swing that looked like the one on "Roommate". They sat on it together and enjoyed the spring air. 

 

Y: "Waaahhh.... The air is so nice!"

J: "Let me hold your hand."

 

The MCs started to squeal as they witness a sweet moment of the couple

 

J: "This is how couples do!"

Y: "Jinjja?" *smiles*

J: "How do you like the house?"

Y: "It's very awesome! And this was I've been dreaming of."

J: "Hey, lets like.. put some decorations inside the house! Like things you like. Let's put it there!"

Y: "Sure!!"

 

They continue their conversation about what they could do to their house. 

Seems like the couple got interested in their new house. Will they create memories inside the house??



ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hey everyone!!

Sorry for the long wait! I was very busy at school these days and I didn't really have time to update my fanfic. I have exams, reports, activities, etc.

So I decided to be on a hiatus for a few days to focus on school activities. Maybe a month? Not sure tho! But if I still have time, I will try to update.

 

But, I wanna thank you so much guys because as of now, my story has reached 2000+ reads! Despite of a little bit broken English, you were able to read and like my story! I'm very thankful for that!!

Thank you so much for reading my fanfic. I would appreciate it if you would share this to your friends or to the ones who love this couple!

 

xoxo, Yanna

P.S. I made my 2 first JackJi FMVs! The one is age-restricted (byuntae) and the other one is not! So please watch it on Youtube!

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tdhl1AsqeQ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWhcMBO5uqU