The Proposal (PART 1)

We Got Married- Jackji Ver. (Fanmade)

It has been a month since their marriage...

This seems like a special day for the couple because the groom Jackson has prepared something for his wife.....

 

JACKSON'S INTV.:

J: "I have prepared something for Youngji because it's our monthsary as a married couple. 

You know that kind of event? Like there are many people dancing in the middle of nowhere? 

Oh yeah! FLASH MOB!"

 

The MCs were suprised about Jackson's present.

MC: "Omo~ FLASH MOB??"

"Sounds interesting!"

 

J: "Yes, I'll do that. Because I wanna be the cool husband, I want my wife to think that I'm cool."

 

BEFORE THE PROPOSAL:

Jackson was seen entering in his agency, JYP Entertainment. He was seen dancing in a popular, fun and romantic song.

"All of the people that I invited ( people who will join the flash mob) are gonna be JYP trainees. Including my team members, GOT7!!" Jackson said in his interview.

He revealed that his fellow "Roommate" friends and including Hallyu stars like F(x)'s Amber, Henry and Kangnam are also joining the flash mob.

Junior and Yugyeom will be in charge of the choreography. The members especially the trainers are working hard practicing their dance for the flash mob. This is gonna be a special day for Youngji.

Meanwhile, Youngji is at her agency with her fellow KARA members broadcasting for V app. Youngji was only doing aegyo for her fans worldwide that are watching on their live broadcast. After that, Youngji gets her bag and finds her phone. She calls Jackson.

Jackson was already finished practicing with his dance. Then, he noticed that his phone was ringing.

BB: "It might be Youngji-noona." 

JR: " Don't tell her about this!!"

Jackson answered the phone.

JS: "Hello?"

OG: "Yeobo~~"

YG: "Oh! She called him 'Yeobo~'! How sweet!! ^^"

OG: "Where are you right now?"

JS: "Here at my agency. Wae?"

OG: "Nothing. I just wanna know where you are. And by the way, we just finished our live broadcast. Did you watch it?"

JS: "Of course, I did. Why would I not watch it?"

Jackson told her about the event in the next day.

JS: "Hey. Youngji-ah."

OG: "De?"

JS: "Let's hang out tommorow at the Lotte World. Are you coming?"

OG: "I need to ask my manager."

JS: "Mwo?! Why?"

OG: "I think I have an appointment tommorow."

The members began to worry. Including the MCs in the studio.

MC: "No! Andwae!! She has to experience this moment!"

"Please cancel her appointment!!" LOL

She saw her manager.

OG: "Oh. Here's my manager. Just wait a sec, okay? Don't hang up."

She left her phone and then asks her manager.

 

JB: "So, what's the plan now?"

M: "This is gonna be a fail."

Jackson then felt worried.

JACKSON'S INTV:

J: "Man! I felt so worried. And my heart is beating. This will turn out to be a fail if she doesn't come with me to the Lotte World."

Youngji came back and told Jackson about something.

OG: "Okay. I'm coming! When are we gonna meet?"

BB: "Yes!!"

YJ: "Thank God!!"

JS: "We're gonna meet at the afternoon. After lunch! Be there, okay? I'll wait for you."

OG: "Algeso~. I need to go now!! Bye!"

JS: "Bye."

Youngji ended the call. The boys got relieved. They thought that Youngji won't come.

JACKSON'S INTV:

JS: "Youngji really got my team members worried. I can see it in their faces.

And I thought that, why is Youngji doing this to us??

Yah.... Youngji! Stop trying to fool us!!"

Q: Would you think Youngji would like it?

JS: "Of course she would like it... FOR SURE."

 




Hey guys!! I'm back after a long hiatus!! I apologize if it is short. I'm now doing this late at night! :P

 

Um... yep. I'm still quite busy though!! But I'm back with a great new chapter!! So yeah! This is the first part of their 'PROPOSAL'! And yes. I've been thinking about this crap for awhile and I want it to be in my next chapter. Since this is not yet the proposal, and it's still the practice thingie.. just wait for the next chapter!! And after the next chapter, we will go on to the marriage!!

So I wanna ask you, guys! 

What kind of marriage do you want for this couple? Beach wedding? A wedding at the garden?

And what place would you like for JackJi to have a honeymoon? I haven't been to all places though.

Just leave it in the comments!

Have you guys watched GOT7's "If You Do" MV?? OMFG, It was HAWTNESSS~~~

I DIDN'T TOTALLY SQUEALED WHILE WATCHING IT... I WAS LIKE STARING THEM THE WHOLE TIME I WAS WATCHING THE MV. AND I DISCOVERED THAT MY BAES ARE GETTING HOTTER AND HOTTER!! THEY'RE NOW NEWLY BORNED AS HOT7!! Lewl

And I'm so glad that Youngji is supporting his bestfriend!! There was a JackJi moment a few days ago! Youngji commented on Jackson's IG as showing of full support for his album with GOT7! She commented, 'Fighting! If You Do jjang jjang!'.

She also commented on BamBam's IG. What a great friend she is!!!

Please help GOT7 win in music shows, guys! I've always wanted GOT7 to win!! Please vote for GOT7 on Mcountdown!!

That is all for today!! And thank you so much for 2900+ reads!!!

Annyeong!!!!

-Yanna :3