JackJi Reunion (Part 1)

We Got Married- Jackji Ver. (Fanmade)

 

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................  "Annyeonghaseyo, I am Heo Youngji from KARA."

MCs: "Wow! She's pretty!"

Captions:

"THE NEW MEMBER OF KARA, HEO YOUNGJI!! She was known as the winner of "KARA Project" and made her the new member of Kara.

She was also a variety star on Roommate Season 2. And she went viral because of her silent laugh. What made her join this program?"

 

Youngji's POV:

"I wanted to join the show to experience the life of being married. Although I'm still not yet at the right age to get married, I wanna know what would it be like to be in a relationship with a man."

Question: Who do you think would be your husband??

"I don't know who... But I think Taecyeon?? Hahaha! He's my favorite!!"

How about Wang Jackson?

"Yah... Why did you bring Jackson's name here all of the sudden? There's no way I could marry him."

 

MCs: "They're really close with each other. How cute!"

 

At KARA's Dorm:

Youngji was seen in a hurry changing her clothes. "Omo~~ What dress should I pick?"  Her unnies was noticing that she was picking her dress looking like there was something going on. Actually, Youngji hasn't told them yet about the show. She wanted to suprise them. "Yah! Youngji~ah, what's with the hurry?? Are you going somewhere?" Seungyeon asked. "Unnie, does this look good on me? Or this?" Youngji didn't answer Seungyeon's question. She didn't notice that Seungyeon was asking. Youngji was so in panic right now, confused of what she would be wearing. "Chill, Youngji!! Gosh, we're so very worried about you!" 

MCs : "She hasn't told them about it yet." 

Youngji called her unnies to go to the living room. It was her chance to confess to them about her getting married. "What's with the sudden meeting here at the living room, Youngji?" Hara asked. "I need to tell you guys something." "What is it?" The girls get curious. "Unnies, have you ever wanted me to find a guy?" "What?! I don't know. It depends on you if what kind of guy do you like." said Gyuri. "The thing that I called you here is...... I'm seeing someone. And we're getting married." The girls had their eyes wide open as they got shocked with her confession. "Ige mwoya?!! Why are you getting married to someone you recently met?!" Hara shouted. "I don't know, unnie. It was quick. And I haven't even met him." "What? You haven't met him? What is this? Some kind of arranged marriage?!!" The girls were shocked and gets worried for Youngji. But Seungyeon might know what's going on, "Are you gonna be in the show, We Got Married?" Youngji was silent for a second and said, "Ne."

(O.O)

The girls laughed so hard because of excitement that Youngji is going to experience a virtual marriage with someone. Who could that person be? Here he is!

 

 

 

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. I am Wang Jackson from JYP's rookie boy band, GOT7"

MCs: "Omo~~ It's Youngji's friend! Hahaha!!"

"This is going to be interesting!!"

 

 

Captions:

"A Wild and y man from Hong Kong! Wang Jackson of rookie boy group, GOT7. He was an athlete from his country and his sport was Fencing. He won gold medal on the previous Olympic he attended. 

He also showed his funny, loving and caring side in Roommate Season 2. What does he expect from this program?"

 

 

 

Jackson's POV:

"Nothing. I just want to show my future wife my back flip or any martial arts." The staff laughed, so is Jackson too. "Just kidding! What I expect from this show is I hope my future wife will never get tired of me. Keke." 

"I want to treat her like she is my girlfriend. And I wanna love her."

Question: What if you will have scandals?

"Then that's the problem here. *laughs*"

 

At JYP studio:

The members of GOT7 are preparing for their comeback. They were practicing and learning dances. After that, they began to rest for awhile. Jackson's phone suddenly rang and it was a message from the WGM staff.

 

"Hello, Mr. Wang Jackson. Today, you are now going to meet your virtual wife. Are you excited. If you are, you can now go to Namsan Park. Your wife is waiting for you. - WGM Staff"

 

"Oh my gahhhdd. This is tense, man!" Jackson said. It seems like Jackson is now too nervous of himself. "Woah!! Hyung is getting married!! I wonder who would it be?" The youngest member, Yugyeom said.Then  Junior said, "You better be good to her man. She's your wife. She's gonna nag you so much if you do something trouble." "Yah! I'm not that kind of man!"  

Jackson went back to the dorm, and picks something to wear for her first date. "Oh my god~ I don't know what to wear. Damn." Jackson seems nervous. He kept looking for something that fits him. He also practices how to greet her wife.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jackson from Got7........ OH MY GOD, THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!"

He greets in a nice way, "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jackson. Have you eaten yet? Would you like to go on a dinner with me?..... Aigoo! Too.... too..... IDK.."

MCs: "Hehe, Gwiyowo~~"

Tried greeting in a y and manlier way. "Hey, I'm Jackson. And I'm wild and y... *bites lips*...... ARRRGGHHH!! THAT'S TO WEIRD!!" 

MCs: "Ahhhh!! He's really cute!!" "He's probably nervous."

 

"Calm down, Jackson. Just be yourself, right? Just be yourself!" Jackson said himself. He inhales and exhales to make the nervousness dissappear. 

He was now ready. He has his comfortable clothes on. He brushed his hair and puts on perfume. He was now ready to go. 

 

He's ready to meet his WIFE.

......................................................................................................................................................................................

Do you guys like the story though? 

Please leave some comments. I want to know what you think about the story. 

And I apologize if I have bad english!! I'll try to make sure this story would be interesting!!

P.S. Should I add the MC part thingie tho?? xD