Off My Hit List

Living With Famous Idiots! -edited-

THAT BASTARD!

I hit the tree with my foot and continued doing so until it hurt.

No words. Absolutely no words can describe how much I hate him.

I just freaking met him, and now he tells me to leave? Like what the heck? That turd, jerk, whatever word that’s an insult!

I let out a scream of frustration, ignoring all the people that were walking past me. How dare he! Shouldn’t a guy treat a girl with more respect?

Alright, I admit, I’m acting as a guy, BUT I’M STILL HUMAN.

“NGYAAAAA!” I yelled once more, kicking the tree once more as I thought of Leeteuk.

His face annoys me.

Kick.

His voice annoys me.

Slam.

I bet his is tiny!

Punch.

Oww, my hand….

I started to wipe off the blood before looking at the time. Only 10 minutes had passed since I started to abuse the tree.

I glared at the tree before kicking it once more and yelling, “PARK JUNG SU! I HATE YOU!” I fell to the ground, staring at the tree before scratching my head.

I hate you Donghae I hate you Donghae I hate you Donghae!

Ahh! I should’ve joined the black magic club! That way I could’ve learned curses! Darn it! But of course, I don’t want to be afraid of light…Sheesh, I can’t even explain it, but whenever the black magic club was around, I felt weird around them. Just turn on a flashlight and put it on their face and they’ll scream “MURDER!!”

“So Leeteuk finally got to you, huh.” I heard someone chuckle.

I looked in front of me and saw a pair of shoes. Soon, I looked up and saw some random dude in a beige flasher jacket (but he wasn’t since I saw his pants) and sunglasses stare at me with an awkward smile. It wasn’t until I stared at his hair did I realize that it was bed head. There was an awkward silence between us, but then I soon stood up and brushed the imaginary dust off my legs.

“Sorry, did I cause a scene?”

“Almost everyone who came by was staring at you kicking the poor tree.”

I gave him a quick bow, “I’m sorry.”

“It’s fine…” he mumbled, “So what’s up?”

“Nothing.”

“Come on, you were cursing Jung Su for something. We’ve all been there before.” He shrugged, “But can I take a stab at it?”

“Go ahead.” I mumbled, gently kicking the tree.

“He wanted you to move out, didn’t he.” he said bluntly.

My eyes widened as I turned to look at him, “How’s you—”

“He’s done that to me too.” He shrugged, “But just a question, when do you plan on moving out?”

“I…Don’t know…” I awkwardly scratched the back of my head, “For a while, but right now—thanks to Jung Su—I’m thinking about staying just for the summer, finding a job, and then when I have enough money, move out.”

Bed Head—darn it, what’s his name!?—nodded his head. “Ah, so are you heading home right now?” I was silent for a bit, but he suddenly said, “Did you bump into our manager?”

How’d he know?

“W-Well, funny you should say that…” I awkwardly laughed while fixing my glasses. “Y-yes, but why?”

“Well, then that must mean that Leeteuk already went to his schedule, so he’s not home right now.”

My face suddenly lit up, “Home, right!”

Bed head started on his way, I followed him.

In my mind, there was one question that was prancing through it, “What’s his name? What the heck is his name?”

We walked back to the dorms. He opened the door for me, and let me in.

That’s…oddly nice…Isn’t he a celebrity? Isn’t he suppose to slam the door in my face?

“Isn’t she lovely~?” my phone started to sing, indicating a text message.

I looked at it and saw that Donghae wrote, “Sry for Leeteuk…Manager says that he 4gives u so its k”

Smiling, I put the phone back in my pocket before walking to my room. That’s when I noticed something.

“Hey, Sunbae.” I looked at bed head, “Where are the other members?”

“Some for Variety shows, some for radio shows, some for commercials.” He shrugged, opening the fridge.

“Is Henry here?”

“Probably not. He’s probably at SM.” He took out a can of pop.

“Why?”

“I don’t know, he hangs out there often. Probably to make music.”

I nodded my head, “Then why are you still here?”

He took a sip of his drink, “I don’t do variety shows, nor commercials. My radio show isn’t until later. Plus we’re on break, most of us have free days.”

I nodded, walking towards the kitchen, “I don’t want to seem rude…But what was your name again?”

He stared at me for a bit before laughing. “You seriously don’t know my name?” he asked in a joking manner.

“Do you know mine?” I asked, staring at him in the eye.

“Alice, right?”

“Dong! Wrong.” I sighed, “Your name is Kyuhyuk, right?”

His face came from smiling and acting as if I was joking to frowning, knowing that I was serious.

“Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun.”

“OoOh~ you’re the James Bond-y type person”

He chucked, “Yes, yes.”

I smiled, I like this kid.

“Kyuhyun-sunbae.” I started, “How old are you?”

“I’m from ‘88”

“Oh,” I pointed. “I’m a 91-er.”

“Four years, I see. So I guess I can just call you informally.”

“I guess, I don’t really care.” I shrugged.

“Al…” he stared at me, expecting me to finish.

“Alex.” I grinned, “Alex S. Lee.”

“S?”

“Seohae.”

His brow raised, “Isn’t that a girl’s name?”

I shook my head, “Nope. My parents named their kids in a weird way. Donghwa and Donghae both start with D’s. But since I was the third child,” and I was their first girl. “They decided to shake things up.”

He nodded, “I see.”

“So Kyuhyun-shii, do you have any siblings?”

He shrugged, taking a seat at the counter, “Just an older sister.”

“Really? Ah, lucky.” I frowned, “All I have are idiotic brothers.”

He looked at me and chuckled, “My sister was an idiot, at times, too.” He chuckled, “She was a huge idiot, but eh, that’s what siblings are.”

I sat there, thinking for a bit. “True, and whenever the sibling leaves, it’s heartbreaking for us.”

“Tell me about it, my sister was crying about me for weeks.” He said in a joking manner.

“Hey! Don’t judge us sisters! We get very attached!”

His brow rose, “What do you mean by, ‘sisters’?”

My eyes widened, “I-I mean, I have girl who’s like a sister to me—a-and when I left, she was bawling, hugging me like crazy!”

“How old was she?”

“…Seventeen…”

“She must’ve liked you then. To cry when someone leaves would mean that they were super close to you.”

I looked at him and chuckled, “Maybe, but it’s just a memory now.”

Cry when they were close to you, eh?

The memories of crying over Donghae, when he left, filled my mind. Just being there, on my bed, hurt like crazy because my big brother wasn’t there. Donghwa was always busy because he had high school stuff to focus on, so I was never as close to him as Donghae. But even though I was closer to Donghae then Hwa, Donghae scared the heck out of me. No, he wasn’t as innocent as he was back then. Believe it or not, he was…annoying back then. Yes, he was going through his rebellious stages in life—but to me, he was a pain in the .

“Ah, just to tell you, you might want to be cautious about Jung su hyung-nim. He’s really strict, as in amaaaazingly strict.”

Slowly, I nodded my head, “Was he strict on you when you first came in the group?—when was it, in 2006?”

Kyuhyun nodded his head, “Well, I thought he hated my guts back then, but now, we have a so so relationship.”

“What do you mean by so so?”

He shrugged, “I feel as if I have to always use formalities around him.” He chuckled, “Weird, isn’t it? We’ve known each other for so long, and yet I still have to use formalities.”

“How old is he anyways? 24?”

Kyuhyun stared at me, “He’s 28.”

“UWA?” my jaw dropped, “Seriously? He looks sooooo young!”

“That’s the magic of Park Jung Su. That, and he had surgery on his nose so that could do something with it.”

I nodded, “I see.”

Soon, there was an awkward silence between both of us, “Ah, just a question!” Kyuhyun suddenly said.

I looked up, “Yes?”

“Why are you moving in with us?”

I blinked for a moment, “What do you mean?”

“I mean, I honestly don’t mind it, but are you sure? There are some girls that stalk the place, so you might not be that safe.”

“It’s fine. I’m a guy, remember? Besides, if the manager can go on without being stalk—”

“They do get stalked.”

“Wait—what?”

He stared at me, “Fans are scary at times.”

My jaw simply just dropped.

WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! That just isn’t right!

“Well...It’s only temporary.” I guess… “Since I just moved back to Korea, and I really don’t want to live by myself. Plus, I have school to work on so I can’t go back to Mokpo.”

He nodded in an understanding manner, “Ahh, I see.”

There was an awkward silence before I noticed that my knuckles were still bleeding. “Hey Sunbae-nim, where’s the first aid kit.”

“Why do you need the—” he saw my knuckles, “Ohh, hold on, I’ll get it.”

“Appreciate it.” I forced a smile before walking over the sink to turn on some warm water before putting my hand underneath. Meanwhile, I’m just gonna put curses on Leeteuk for being mean to me. Yep, defiantly! That so called, “man” but is actually a worthless human being! How dare he.

“Here.” Kyuhyun said, handing me the kit.

I thanked him before opening the kit and used the rubbing alcohol to stop the bleeding. Sure, it hurt like crazy, but eh. It wasn’t that bad. At least I’m more of a man that Leeteuk would ever be. (As you can tell, I hate Leeteuk.)

Kyuhyun walked away and paid attention to his laptop. I looked up and couldn’t help but lighten up.

Partner in Crime #1, Cho Kyuhyun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(One week later)

(Music Bank)

So here I am, sitting here…alone…in one of the music programs in their dressing rooms, and boy was I bored. I stared at the TV and gawked at how many girl groups there were, and how many new faces there were. I mean, I haven’t paid any attention to K-pop whatsoever ever since DBSK went to Japan. The only other kpop song that I knew about was “Haru Haru” and that was because it sounded like an anime song.

Super Junior was busy doing whatever, such as getting their make-up ready, dress-code being upped, and they were pretty much hanging around. And again, I was dead. But you defiantly can’t blame me, right? I mean, I am in a room full of K-pop singers that don’t even want to be near me in any way what-so-ever (Leeteuk) and my only friend here is the guy sitting in the back, playing Starcraft (Kyuhyun). So yeah, I’m just a friendless chipmunk, floating away in the wind.

“Hey Alex.” One of the members called out, and it was the Greek god.

I lit up, yes someone to talk to! “Ello, sir!”

“Siwon.” He reminded me.

Thank you for that! I completely forgot about that!

“Siwon-sunbaenim~” I beamed, feeling like an excited child.

“Yeah,” he chuckled. “Anyways, I know we haven’t talked very much since…You know, you came to the dorms and whatnot, but—”

“Oh no, it’s totally understandable. I mean, you don’t live with the members after all, so it’s like you have a totally different life. You don’t have to mind me, fact, why don’t you just ignore me? I mean, I’m just Donghae’s brother, that’s all. I’m no one important like some famous Japanese artist, or the prime minister, so you could—”

“HOW ARE YOU?” he asked, making me stop my mindless babble. (But you can’t blame me, right? I mean, if you were to talk to Choi Siwon, then you would be in a mindless babble too!)

I blinked for a bit, “Wonderful! Perfectly amazing! In all honesty, I thought I would’ve been better since I’m here, but now I’m just kinda sorta bored since I have nothing else to do other than play the guessing game on TV and try to figure out the name of these groups.”

“…You don’t know who they are?”

“I haven’t been listening to K-pop in sooo long, it’s just been American music, Japanese music, Chinese music and well…Any other songs that aren’t in my language. I mean, have you ever listened to ‘How to save a life’ by The Fray? They’re really good! Plus, I youtube a lot of singers such as David Choi, Christina Grimme, and Sam Tsui and—”

“AHH, I SEE.” He suddenly stopped me.

“S-sorry, I talk a lot when I’m really really bored.”

“I can tell.” He gave me a small smile before crossing his arms, “But it’s alright. It’s better than having an awkward silence with someone, I guess.” He chuckled.

“True.”

Siwon nodded, “Anyways, so how’s life in the Super Junior dorms so far?”

“Well…” I gave him an awkward look, “So and so, I guess.”

Siwon stared at me, “Leeteuk got to you already, hasn’t he?” he said in a blunt, I’m not surprised, kind of tone.

I looked at him, “What do you mean by that?”

“I mean, you already hate Leeteuk, am I right?”

I stared at him then gave him a shy smile, “You’re so right in soo many ways.”

“Yeah, don’t worry. He’s like that to a lot of people.” Siwon patted my pack, “He’s like that to a lot of newbies. After a while, you start to like him.”

I really wanted to scoff at that. Yeah right, like I’ll ever like a rude inconsiderate butthole like him. Nice try Greek god guy, but that ain’t gonna work.

“I guess. But for now, I’m just going to be that loner chick that hates everything and everybody in Seoul.”

“Oh come on, you love me, right?”

“Sure.” I nodded. Or I could hate you less, which really isn’t a bad thing considering the fact that I planned on murdering everyone in Super Junior and you could be the very few members that survived. The other people that have a good chance in surviving would be Henry and Kyuhyun. Other than that, they’re all dead. Especially that Leeteuk guy.

“So Alex, I heard from Kyuhyun that you’re planning to get a job soon.”

I nodded my head, “Yes-siree. I’m looking for one so that I could leave as soon as possible.”

“Ahh, I see. So what job do you plan on having?”

“Well…There’s that one job where I could dress up as a chicken and just hand out flyers. I’m just going to take it just to wear the chicken suit.”

He gave me a very peculiar stare, “You…want to wear a chicken suit?”

“It would knock off one of the things off of my bucket list.”

“Ahh…I see…”

“Super Junior, go to stage 4, you’re about to be recorded in 10 minutes.” Some guy that randomly came into the dressing room said.

“Ah, sorry, I have to go.” Siwon said, before walking off with the other members.

I gave a faint smile before staring at the TV. The MC’s were talking about something that I really didn’t give a crap about and here I am, bored again because there was nothing to do.

Suddenly, I felt a pat on my shoulder. I turned around and saw one of the managers (It wasn’t the one that I attacked) stare at me. He was the manager that looked like those princes in the fairytales. Yes, very adorable indeed.

“Alex, right?”

“…Yes?”

He gave me another strong pat on my shoulder, “Alright. Well, the other manager that you attacked a few days ago, told me about the whole you being a boy ordeal to live at the dorms. And I just wanted to ask you…Why are you doing this?”

“Because Donghae told me to do it.”

“Well…Yeah, but why?”

“Because I’m an obedient little sister that listens to her big brother.” I said in a 5 year old’s voice on accident.

“Oh don’t lie to me. Donghae told me about you, I know you’re not like that.”

“Yes I am.” I said, still staring at him.

“Well, I’m just here to say that you don’t have to live like that if you don’t want to. I mean, sure, fangirls are going to attack you and whatnot when they see some random chick live with the boys, and they might stalk you but still. You don’t have to.”

I gave him a wtf face, “So…You’re telling me that you applaud me for choosing to live as a boy?”

“Wow, your brother was right, you are fast.” He asked in a surprised tone.

“Why thank you.” I smirked.

“Again, I don’t get why you’re doing this. I mean, sure, I applaud you for it, but still. It’s going to be hard. I mean, what if you PMS or something?”

“That’s…Not something I’d like to talk to a man about.” I coughed, “But eh, I’ll live. There’s not much of a difference between a man and a woman other than body parts and reactions. So, I’ll just speak with a lower voice and pretend to shave and not shower for a few days.”

“Again, I applaud you.”

“Thank you, thank you.” I smirked, “Anyways, I say this, and I will say it again. It’s not that much of a big deal. I’m just going to stay at home anyways.”

He suddenly laughed, “With a brother like Donghae? I don’t think so. I imagine him taking you everywhere with him because with the way he talks about you, he must really miss you.”

Well that’s bull.

“Yeah, not emailing me or texting me for years shows me that he misses me.”

“But you must love him for going through this whole ordeal, right?”

I looked at the manager before giving him a sheepish smile. “Bleh, more or less.”

“Oh lovely.”

 There was an awkward silence between both of us before he patted my back, “Well, good luck.” He smiled before leaving.

I gave him a thumbs up before waving to him.

Well, there goes two more people off my hit list: Choi Siwon and prince manager.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember to comment! :)