Mortal Enemy #1

Living With Famous Idiots! -edited-

 

My alarm clock rang. Groaning, I tried to get my hand out of my blanket to close the stupid thing. I forced my eyes open to try and find that stupid alarm. Opening one eye, I stared at the room. “This sure isn’t good Mokpo anymore” I thought, sitting up straight, staring at the walls. I mean, the smell of Seoul, it was different. The feeling, the smell and just the people in Seoul were completely different than from what they were in Mokpo. Not to mention the accents.

I walked out of my room and smelt the smell of fried rice being cooking. I slowly walked towards the kitchen and sat down, staring at Ryeowook. “Ryeowook” I said in the correct honorifics.

He turned around to look at me, smiling a bit, “Ah, Alex-shii, g’morning.”

“Sunbae, the rice that you’re cooking, it smells really good.” I complimented, resting my elbows on the table.

“Why thank you very much.”

I sat there for a moment, just staring at Ryeowook cooking. Wow, I’m surprised how short he is!—Well, not short, but the same height as me. I mean, shouldn’t he be taller? Isn’t he 5’8? I could’ve sworn that he was 5’8! Well, from what the ELFs in America told me.

“So what’s your schedule today?”

“We’re all just going to be practicing the dance moves today” he said, “Nothing much, we already know the moves, so we probably won’t practice long.”

I nodded my head, “I see.”

“We’re having a party at night, to celebrate the completion of Bonamana.”

“Ahh, as in the full video editing and everything?”

“Yeap,” Ryeowook beamed, “They finished everything within a week—which is really surprising. So now, were just waiting for the comeback.”

I nodded my head as I stared at the kitchen.

“PARK JUNG SU!” I heard Donghae yell, making me jump.

I turned around and saw Leeteuk walk out, but his back was facing me. “My decision is final. You said that he was only staying for a little while.”

“Jung Su,” Donghae started, “Are you insane? I can’t toss he—him out!”

“Well he’s going to have to find a new place to stay, because no way on earth am I going to let that girl stay here.”

“Alex is a man!”

“It doesn’t matter.” Jung Su said, “I’m not letting him stay.”

“Why not?”

“Because I don’t want him here. He’s going to be a nuisance to us all.”

…Well that hurt…

“I already asked the manager, and for the most part, they agreed.”

“But what about the rest of us?!” Jung su asked, “We’re living in this dorm, shouldn’t we have an agreement?”

“It’s not like Alex is going to meddle with our lives!”

“I don’t care, I don’t like him.”

…Well that hurt…Again…

I stared at Leeteuk who turned around. His eyes instantly widened the second he saw me. I felt my blood boiling. I mean, I don’t know who the heck he is—we barely even know each other—but he dares say that he hates me? What have I done?

“If you excuse me, I’ll be leaving.” I said through clench teeth as I immediately walked to the door, but on my shoes, and left.

That bastard. I thought he was the nice one on TV! I mean—well, I should’ve expected it. Everything’s fabricated on TV, nothing’s real. That rich bastard, that smiling “angel” as the fans call it, more like the devil!

Someone grabbed me by the shoulder as I was walking, “Donghae, where are you going?”

I looked up at him—defiantly not a Super Junior member. Was he a fanboy? No, he’s too old for that. He looked like a late 30’s guy—defiantly no time to stalk an idol group. Wait, unless he has a daughter who has refused to see him because he was a terrible father—so his wife and daughter left him and the only way to gain his daughter’s acceptance is by going into the Super Junior dorms and taking a picture of them of asleep! Okay, I might be insane for thinking that, but never the less:

OH MY GOSH! I MUST PROTECT THEM!

I grabbed his hand, flipped him over and pushed him on the ground (Thank you martial arts class!). Sitting on him, I pulled his head up, “WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” I yelled, still grabbing onto his hair.

“LEE DONGHAE!” he yelled.

“I’m not Donghae, now you have 5 seconds to tell me who you are, and why you’re here.”

“Get off of me before I call security!” he yelled.

“TELL ME WHO YOU ARE!”

“ALEX, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO SEUNGHWAN?” Jung Su yelled.

“Seung-what?” I cocked my head, then turned to look at the guy who I was on top of.

“Alex,” Donghae’s voice came, “What are you doing to our manager?”

My eyes widened as I suddenly jumped off, “Manager?”

He got off from the ground, “Who is she?” he coughed, staring at me with the most peculiar gaze.

“—He—and that’s my brother that I told you about.”

He raised a brow, “Brother? Didn’t you say sis—”

“Brother.” Donghae repeated, staring at the manager with a nervous look.

He turned to look at me, I immediately bowed, “I’m sorry! I-I thought you were a stalker fan!”

His brow rose, but he kept silent.

“This is why he shouldn’t stay here.” I heard Leeteuk mutter.

Okay, here comes the anger all over again.

“I’m sorry, I’m really really sorry manager sunbaenim,” I started. “If you excuse me, I need to go outside for a moment.”

“Aren’t you going to bow?” Leeteuk suddenly said.

I stopped. My teeth clenched, my fists getting tighter. One more word and I’m going to kill him.

“Jung su.” The manager said, “Get in the dorms.”

I glanced back and glared at Leeteuk.

Mortal enemy #1: Park Jung Su AKA Leeteuk of Super Junior.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember to comment! :)