Prologue

The Struggle

Jungkook was running. He swore that he spent half of his life running. If it was the bullies in school then it was his family. 

The bruise on his eye from where it father punched him was already turning to a dark purple. The cut on his lip where is mother slapped him was still dripping blood. His clothes reaked of alcohol that he hadn't even consumed. His foot was throbbing from twisting it this morning when he had been pushed down three flights of stairs. 

 

The young high schooler suddenly impacted with a shoulder of a passerby. He knew he had lost when he saw the face of his mortal enemy.  

 

"Ah, look who it is, boys?" The terror of his high school snarled, giving him a sly smirk. "It is the wannabe from class 2G." He grabbed the collar of the young Korean boy. "Shall we show him how a real man acts?" He hauled back his arm and landed a strong blow to his victim's jaw.  

 

Jungkook crumpled to the ground. He wasn't sure of how much more of this he was going to be able to stand. Why couldn't he have  just one peaceful moment. He was lifted back up by his classmate's two croneys. His attacker landed a foot to his stomach and then followed the same spot with a punch.  

 

Jungkook's vision was fading. He knew he was losing it. He was sure this was the end. He let out a weak laugh. What a way to die.... He wasn't fighting it though. He was more than willing to give these guys their wish. He felt a heavy impact to his head which he could only guess was a metal pipe because it quickly found it's way to his chest. He was thrown roughly to the ground where he coughed up blood to ground. 

 

Jungkook's vision was spotted with black. All he was the sinister grins three hooligans above him. He sighed and collapsed. He was threw. He laid there and welcomed death to come and take him - to rescue him from this hell they called life.