01;

What To Do With All This Freedom

''Here's your ramen,'' you dropped the bags on the coffee table in the living room, ''The shop was on my way over here, but I'm not your freakin' maid!''

''Thank you, ____-aaah,'' Taehyung grinned with that squared smile of his, sounding like a kid. Well, he was a kid, despite that deep baritone voice of his. His hands were already digging for food.

''Where is everyo- Oh my god.''

You couldn't even finish that sentence. Your jaw dropped the moment you looked around the place. The mess was beyond belief.

''How? And I'm asking this for scientific purposes - how in the world are seven people physically able to do this?''

''Don't ask me, I did my chores,'' Taehyung said with a full mouth, making himself even more comfortable on the couch, ''The rest is theirs.''

''Where is everyone anyway?''

''Jimin and Yoongi hyung are sleeping. Namjoon, Jin and Hobi are still at the company; and Jungkook went shopping.''

''Alone?''

''Yeah. They'll all be back soon,'' he shrugged.

''The amount of ramen I bought could feed half the company employees,'' you flunked on the couch next to him.

''I'm trying to make Jiminnie eat more,'' Taehyung took another mouthful.

Taehyung and Jimin were literally the biggest sweethearts you'd ever met. Especially Jimin, sometimes you really thought he would make the perfect boyfriend and make some lucky girl insanely happy one day. Sometimes you also wondered why you never liked boys like him. Why in the world do you always fall for s. Jimin is a perfect friend, but a friend and no more. Not that you would dare see any of them in that light. You had finally convinced yourself you felt absolutely nothing for Yoongi after months of wondering if that was a crush or whatever the hell it was. You were not going back there.

''That's nice,'' you said, standing up, ''Well, some of us still have jobs to attend to. Tell the guys I said hi.''

''Leaving already?'' Hoseok asked as he opened the door, that constant grin on his face.

''You guys call me over and then you're not home? I'm offended. The food's on the table,'' you tried to keep a straight face, but Namjoon had already engulfed you in a crushing hug.

''Where have you beeeeeeeeeeen,'' he shook you a bit as he hugged you.

''Yah, you're not the only ones who have to work.''

''Yes, yes, the YG girl. Just quit and come to BigHit. We could hang out all the time then.''

''That's like quitting with Beyonce to come work for, like, Keri Hilson.''

''Yah!'' he laughed, releasing you from the hug..

Your job at YG was basically the best thing that ever happened to you. You were lucky enough to get the chance to co-choreograph a piece for 2NE1 once, which earned you a very very unexpected job offer. It really hit you like lightning. And ever since then you'd been working with the trainees. Since it was a full-time job, you had to actually move to Seoul, Korea. That changed everything. It was scary at first, but you told yourself it's a job you love doing and it's paid well and it's not forever. It's five years. No one's obligating you to re-new your contract. Well, this was your fourth year at YG and you weren't sure what exactly you wanted next. You pretty much loved your life as it was right now, though it could get tiring sometimes. You were on the low, not suffering any media exposure - which was lucky, since even YG back-up dancers could end up in articles. You did your job and minded your own damn business, and the only thing they could write about was your work.

''I am NOT washing the dishes!'' you could hear Jin shout from the kitchen.

''I'm not allowed,'' Namjoon held up his hands defensively.

''Now, you've got to stop using that excuse!'' Taehyung pointed a chopstick at him, trying not to laugh with his mouth full, ''You break two plates and suddenly you're never gonna wash dishes again! Two plates!''

''That's two plates too many...'' Hoseok mumbled, dealing with wires below the TV.

''Now what are you doing?'' you asked.

''Trying to connect the Playstation.''

''Ooh what are we playing?'' Namjoon flunked next to Taehyung.

''Mortal Kombat, ladies and gentlemen,'' it was Jungkook at the door now, holding shopping bags in one hand and waving a CD in the other with a satisfied look on his face.

''We are not playing anything if I don't get this to work.''

''Hoseok, move over,'' you couldn't bear to watch him struggle anymore when you could do this blindfolded. Having a gamer brother, you grew up with every console under the sun. The game was working in under three minutes.

''Seriously, what would you do without me?'' you placed your hands on your hips. The boys were already immersed, Hoseok and Jungkook playing, Namjoon and Taehyung watching.

''Starve, probably,'' Taehyung mumbled through a mouthful.

''I said I am NOT washing the dishes!'' Jin sounded from the kitchen again.

''Yah, maknae-ya, go wash the dishes,'' Namjoon punched Jungkook's arm lightly.

''No, no, no,'' Jungkook chuckled, pressing the buttons wildly, ''Don't maknae me now.''

''You're losing anyway,'' Namjoon taunted.

''No no no no no,'' Jungkook kept repeating as Hoseok kept giving the punches, ''NO!!'' he finally shouted when Hoseok jumped up with his fist in the air to celebrate, grinning, chuckling, doing a little dance of victory and all that.

''Poor Kookie,'' you said, unable to stop grinning at this sillyness, ''He even bought you the game.''

''You're right, I feel like Hobi hyung should do the dishes,'' Taehyung said, chewing.

''Will you stop eating!'' Namjoon laughed.

''Winners don't wash dishes,'' Hoseok taunted with a grin, voice pitched. They were all children. Unbelievable.

''What the hell is going on here?''

... That voice.

Yoongi was standing at the door of his bedroom, white pajama shorts and t-shirt on, hair disheveled. He was scratching his scalp and squinting, barely awake. He looked so cute you wanted to delete him off the face of Earth, but that thought was fleeting. It came and went so fast you weren't even sure it was an actual thought.

''There's your dishwasher,'' you said.

''Yoongi, go wash the dishes,'' Namjoon said, his eyes glued to the screen once again. It was Hoseok versus Taehyung now.

''No in' way,'' Yoongi mumbled as he squinted his way through the room, the afternoon sunshine torturing him, ''It's a Sunday. I don't move on Sundays.'' He threw himself on a sofa.

''Well, this has been fun,'' you checked your phone, ''But I gotta go. Tell Jimin to eat. You too, Kookie.''

''Where you going?'' Yoongi asked just as your hand was on the doorknob. Something in your stomach twisted and turned. That too was fleeting. You'd taught yourself to fight this devil off by now.

''Gotta finish a few things at the company before I call it a day. Bye, guys!''

''Byeeee!!'' they all but shouted in unison, ''Thanks for the food!!!'' ''Love you!!!''

You shook your head as you made your way down the building stairs, still smiling. They were impossible, but you loved them. How you'd all gotten so close in such a small amount of time was beyond you. People don't click like this very often. You could rely on all seven of them as though they were your own brothers. Not many people were that lucky.

You saw none of this coming the first time you met them. You choreographed for their last comeback, and you got to spend a lot of time with them, and then you hung out outside of work, and then you were offered to choreograph for their follow-up promotions too, which led to more time together, and Namjoon spoke such good English which was so refreshing, and the rest is history.

Since it was Sunday, the trainees had the afternoon officially off, but you assumed you'd find them in the studios anyway. Those kids' determination and hard work and dedication were nothing if not inspiring to you. It was another one of the reasons why you loved this job so much. Being constantly inspired and reminded of what's important in life, and being surrounded by the most beautiful of people - not many could brag about that either. But it was a Sunday, and you were determined to call it a day as soon as possible.

Your phone kept vibrating during your entire meeting with your colleagues. Jaewook oppa had a new program pretty much fixed, everyone just had to add their suggestions in case there were any. Your schedule didn't change much and you were content with the trainees you were working with so there was no problem. The only problem was the text messages constantly sending earthquakes through the furniture. Why didn't you turn the phone off?!

You went for your phone as soon as the meeting was done and you were free to go.

8 new messages from: Namjoon

''Yoooo I got a mad good suggestion for u''

''U still at work??''

''Jimin says thanks for the food btw''

''Yo u still working?! It's a SUNDAY EVENING''

''We're on VACATION XD''

''I mean, we are, but''

''Anyway, call me when u done XD''

''And sorry if u at work''     
                  
         

''I don't believe him,'' you muttered to yourself as you dialled. ''Hello?''

''____!''

''Are you serious, Namjoonah?! You guys shouldn't be allowed days off. You're like a pack of wild dogs finally released from a cage.''

''Well, you're not that far from the truth.''

''Ask her, ask her,'' you could hear a voice ushering him.

''Ask me what? Is that Hoseok?''

''Yes-''

''Hi, ____!''

You laughed. ''What is going on?''

''We're going to the Philippines,'' Namjoon said.

''Really? When?''

''Tomorrow night first flight if we wanna.''

''What, like a vacation or...?''

''Yeah, like a vacation! Beaches! Sea! A normal summer!''

''Wow, I haven't had one of those in a while,'' you said. Every time you got away, it was for under a week, but you loved your busy life either way.

''Wanna come?''

''What?''

''The Phillip-''

''I heard you, Namjoon; are you crazy? I can't go with you.''

''Why not?! You work so hard and you said it yourself you haven't properly gone to an actual beach in ages. And it's the damn Philippines. You could use a break from Korea if anyone could.''

''Believe me, it sounds tempting,'' you said, ''But I can't just go. I have work. I just got a new trainee program too. And even if I wasn't so busy, you literally told me a day before. Like-''

''So? Just pack your things and hop on.''

''Namjoonaaaaaah,'' you whined.

''Just imagine it. The sand, the crashing waves, the smell of salt. The parties.''

''Please shut up,'' you fake-cried.

''You know you wanna.''

''But I caaaaan't.''

''Maybe you can. Just talk to your boss first. If he says no, he says no. But ask first.''

Damn him being logical. And thinking about it, you couldn't remember the last time you asked for anything. If you weren't diligent, no one was. You deserved more than a couple of days off.

''Ugh, fine,'' you said, ''I can't believe I'm doing this, but fine.''

''Yessss-,'' you weren't sure if that was Namjoon or Hobi or both. Where were the rest of the boys now?

''If I get shut down you're nursing my wounded ego and you're not allowed to have fun there.''

He chuckled. ''You won't. I have a feeling!''

''Yeah, yeah. Now bye if I'm gonna catch him at his office.''

''Oh! Okay! Call me when you're done, okay? Fingers crossed!''

''Seven guys and a girl. Totally not weird at all.''