A Little Fun

Who's That Girl? [Under Construction]

 

"Mmm... Baby~" Sungyeol said while putting his hand over my shoulders but in front. Not in a seductive way. He hummed then, then the 'baby' part is like calling a child.  In other words, his hands are just a few inches maybe even a few centimeters from my chest.
I faced him and his hand slid to my back.
"Sungyeol-ah" I said while poking his chubby cheek.
He wasn't wearing an eyemask and his cell phone and earphones were beside his pillow.
He didn't respond this time so I tried to remove his hands but he only moved it down to my waist.
"Sungyeol-ah. I can't be tickled from the waist you know. Only on the thigh" I whispered the last part very softly. Then I started poking near his waist to see if he would laugh or get tickled.
Nope. No reaction. Awww. I was expecting more.
Then he started tickling me. I may have said that a while ago, I actually can be tickled on the waist. Its just that I can chose to endure it and not laugh, and enduring is such a pain you know, so I'd rather not do it, to be honest, but I hate feeling weak and all.
I started squealing and laughing. I started squirming in my place. 
"Yah. Sungyeol-ah! I know you're awake. Stop it!" I said while laughing
I held on to his hands and stopped him. He opened his eyes and chuckled.
"You crazy choding" I let go of his hands and pinched his cheeks.
We both laugh together.
"You have to wake up get ready, you know?" I said with a lecturing voice.
He touched the tip of my nose then closed his eyes while pouting.
"Don't want" He said then placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer.
"Ya!" I slapped his arm lightly.
He snuggled his head on my chest, near my neck, and pulled me even closer, without letting go.
I started struggling and squirming in my position but I soon stopped since that took quite a lot of energy.
I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. 
Taking advantage of this, Sungyeol pulled me closer again and snuggled closer, again since my struggling and squirming a while ago made me move a bit farther.
I yawn and rested my chin on top of his head.
"I'm still kinda sleepy. Don't go yet, okay? It's warm when you're here" I said and dozed off.
I was wondering if the "crook of the neck" is right for the part where I wrote there "on my chest, near my neck" hmmm....
Yeah! Triple update! But these were all already written wayyyyyy long ago. I just posted them up today.
I have no ideas for the next chapters at all, only those that would happen later on.