Note 3. Sorry~

Who's That Girl? [Under Construction]

 

So first of all, It was like 5 AM and I was finishing my Dongwoo one shot then I realized I had to sleep since we were leaving to somewhere at 11 or 12 AM today. My mom was fine with me sleeping late because I slept the whole day. December 26 was like this for me =
 
1 AM - 9 AM Still awake
12 PM went to sleep.
8 PM/ 9 PM Wake up from sleep
4 AM/ 5 AM Still awake (December 27)
5 AM Sleep.
10 AM wake up.
 
So I guess I got enough sleep right?
 
Then I shall tell you my dream during the hours of 5-10 AM
BTW this dream was awesome.
 
So I was finishing my Dongwoo Oneshot at around 3 or 4 AM then went to watching Sesame Player. After finishing 1 episode of Sesame Player, I went to sleep.
 
At first, Me and my friend or classmate were planning about something she/he wanted to know. LOL I don't even remember.
I was supposed to beat up my teacher. LOL Wut?
Then when the bell rung we went out for recess / break time.
I saw the teacher I was supposed to beat up then I started beating her up. LOL.
So from what I remember, my fists had levels or something of power (?) or was it grip?
Then she started bragging that my shove (?) was weak so I got mad at her and told her that I used my left hand (But in the dream I used my right) or my not-used-to hand to push her that's why it was pretty weak.
Then later on she was defeated and she left as everyone watched us.
Then I went to my friend or classmate and told him/her it was unfair that I had to fight and he/she did something else.
Then when I passed by my classmates at a table where they were 'hanging out' one classmate said "Michelle is so cool!!" to me.
You know that thing with the hair, where you push back your hair showing that you're saying 'Yeah. That's right.' or showing that you're arrogant or proud or something. Yeah. I did that. But jokingly because my hair was tied back into a ponytail that's why it looked stupid but I still did it.
 
Later on the bell rings and I look at the teacher I beat up go into the faculty room. Actually I was planning to say sorry but I was too lazy. I expected the story to be spread out to all teachers and the Directress killing me and suspending me and expelling me and stuff but no. She just knew about it and was disappointed and stuff.
 
When I enter the classroom I see all these faces. They were the faces of people who were supposed to come here but moved to another school. It seems, they only know me that's why they kept asking me where the seat during this bla blah. Then I said 'Wow! You only remember me. LOL'
Then the Directress enters the room. She was going to teach us. This was my chance. So I went up to her and said sorry for the small fight and she was ok with my sorry. So I went to my classmate who was at the very back and asked her if she had something-I-forgot. Then she said no. Then I decided to ask for a name tag from her. Idon'tevenknowwhy. Later on, I realize there were these nail polish bottles on my desk and a folded paper which was supposed to be the activity that my teacher / the Directress gave. So I was messing around with the name tag then she came to my desk and looked at what we were doing. I told her i was on it but haven't even started.
 
So after this I was in a living room and I was sleeping on a couch and there like a white coffee table in front of me and there was a TV beside the couch. Apparently I was sleeping with my shirt up. Up until under my  *****. LOL I don't know why but it's a weird topic for me so I don't want to mention it. So I don't know how she does it but the Directress was showing me the 'activity we did. There were like 3 layers on the paper. The first was background, second was the animals or creatures and the third was the designs and stuff.
 
She first showed Dongwoo's then mine, then the 2nd layer Dongwoo's then mine, the 3rd Dongwoo's then mine. In comparison, mine was trash and his was art. And yes. His background is green and there were a lot of trees.
 
Then Dongwoo entered then I started to toss & turn.
There was a large pillow next to me then I grabbed it and covered my exposed tummy then I put the pillow to my head which was already at the coffee table. All this happened while I was sleeping.
 
Then later on it shows that I remember what happened before I was sleeping in that room.
 
First of all, after school we went to Dongwoo's house then were somewhere like a warehouse. It was supposed to be an MV shooting but I joined in and the shooting was also cancelled.
We were on the 2nd floor and what we were going to do was step then jump on the wooden fence/handles then step onto the very high and wide mattress then roll to the other side like a ninja then you land into a swimming pool.
 
I only remember me, Dongwoo, and Junho going. But I went first so the mattress moved forward and they almost didn't make it. BECAUSE OF ME! TT^TT After that it shows Taecyon jumping on the wooden fence when he stepped on it was already crushing then when he jumped up it flew into bits and pieces. Then later on we were in the swimming pool Dongwoo ACCIDENTALLY pushed me on my *****. And I fell down to a lower swimming pool which was like on the 1st level. When I was falling I cursed him and said something like ' you, Jang Dongwoo!!!' or something. LOL.
 
Then I stood up from the low pool and went into my room to get a change of clothes. Apparently, I was choosing the clothes and then I remembered what I wore in that white room then I saw it in my mountain of clothes and decided to wear it wishing that the scene in the white room would happen.
 
Then later on it showed that when we were going (walking) to his house, he was like SOOOO cute. He was like 'Let's try it! Just once!!' Then I gave in to him then we stopped walking. I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. Then he was like 'Let's try it again!!' Then I don't remember anymore. LOL. But it's sooooooo >///////////////////<
 
The next day, I told my mom I wanted to visit my friend.
She said "Which friend?" I said the one she picked me up from yesterday.
I don't even remember her picking me up at all. So she left me at an orange & green house. Well in front of it. I waited for him to come out.
There were a LOT of people coming out of the house then they look at me and I just smile at them then they go away.
 
Later on, I was lying down on a tanning bench or something like that....
Then there were still these people coming out of the house but no Dongwoo. 
I look up the skies then there were these flock of birds that flew away in the shape of a 'V' then later on some other birds came. They were pink and weird. When one of the pink birds came down, it was HUGE. I felt like it would see me as a worm or something. But luckily they left, soon enough, Yeah. Just enough for another group of birds to come. This time, the birds were yellow and hairy. Then I check my cell phone and looked at the outbox if my message was sent then I thought of sending Dongwoo a message. Then I woke up. DAMNIT! I wanted to continue it. I felt like I was Dongwoo's girlfriend. :") So this has made me like him more. :))))))))))