Note. Again!

Who's That Girl? [Under Construction]

I had another dream about Infinite.
And it was just PERFECT.

So. Damn. Beautiful.

First of all I was eating dinner(?) with someone and SUDDENLY (LOLOLOL) Hoya comes out of nowhere.
Just to remind you guys, Hoya is not my bias.
He was like wearing this shirt which was like showing his chest. LOLOLOL
But it was covered with like 3 or 4 necklaces. With small bells.
LOL. Yes. Small bells.

[I don't remember what it was but I had this thing which would work when it was used with a bell.]
Hoya sat next to me, on the same chair. Yes. On the SAME CHAIR. Hihihi.

So I asked him if It's alright if I tried it.
I think he nodded.

So I held the bell and put it next to the thing which would work with it.
Then I started shaking(?) or ringing the bell.
Then I don't remember what happens.

But the whole group comes out.
I remember seeing Sungyeol, Dongwoo, Sunggyu, Woohyun, Sungjong. Lol. Sorry. I didn't see L.

It was like they were trying to be cute for me.
Especially Woohyun. Now he's my bias. Kekeke

It was so fun. HAHAHAHHA.

Dasall (That's all)

 

Actually des more.
Dere was this part wer we were like Final Destination and we had to stop the death.
But instead, I was the main character and you had to kill people instead of keep them living.
There was this one person who was part of the list was my classmate.
A classmate who was noisy, stupid, and had family problems.
And what happened was, we FOUND a clue to his death that day.
It wasn't a vision like in the Final Destination.
What I knew was this classmate was going to die due to electricity but he will take a few people with him.
But somehow I knew someone else was going to die before him.

I told my friend who was helping me with this "case" but he didn't care either.
Later on he/she was like gone and I was alone on this "case"
I became like Luffy. Luffy D. Monkey. The rubberman.
He is an anime character. Fictional.

What I planned was, I was going to kill him personally on my own instead of him dying with a lot of different people.
So I plugged in something that was like wireless. And since I was made out of rubber, I wasn't electrified.
We were in the classroom. Yes. Our classroom in school.
The teacher and a few classmates were even there.
So we were like mortal enemies or something and I said something like "This is payback for last time"
And of course he had some weird super power as well.
He had like this axe which had like a super thing when you hit something hardly.
He was standing next to the teacher
So he used this against the metal thing I was holding which conducted the electricity.
And he like flew out of the door when he hit it but there was like a moment before he did fly.
There was like a really strong after effect from his axe. (only light)
Then when my teacher realized that classmate was dead he was like starting to cry.
Our adviser, the teacher who watches over us.
Then I explained to him what would have happened if I didn't, He had an unsatisfied look in his eyes, but he accepted it.