After a REALLY, REALLY long day

Who's That Girl? [Under Construction]

We sat down in a cafe and ordered hot chocolate.
I thought about what I was going to do tomorrow.
The sudden realization hits me right in the face.
Woohyun.
.

I widen my eyes, suddenly.
Hoya and Eun Yoo unnie looked at me after they took their cups of hot chocolate.
Mine was placed in front of me. They were sitting next to each other while I was sitting in front of both of them.
Eun Yoo unnie held on my forearm and gave a worried look.
"Hey. What's wrong?" She asked with a gentle, soft, caring voice.
I looked at her and the worried look was evident on her face.
I eased my expression and held on her hands.
I smiled and waited for her to finally get convinced.
She retreats but still had a small, worryful look.
I looked down at my hot chocolate and smiled at what I saw.

 

It was an artistically drawn in the shape of a leaf with hearts surrounding it. 
A warm feeling takes over and a smile appeared on my lips.
We chatted more while Hoya just listened and sometimes butted in.
We were still in the cafe even though it was already late.
They were actually waiting for me to finish since I took my time drinking mine while they finished theirs minutes ago.
When I finally finished my drink, Eunyoo unnie spoke up.
 
 
"Hey, you guys better get home. It's late and I don't want to be the reason why you have eyebags" She winked at me then looked at Hoya.
"Oppa. You have to take care of my dongsaeng very well!" She lectured.
"Don't work too hard now or you'll get sick" She said and giggled.
She's just so perfect. She's like the older sister I never had, since mine was such an .
Then she held on to Hoya's hand and mine.
She smiled then put our hands together.
"Remember, oppa. You have to get her home safely and make sure she doesn't work too hard" 
Hoya chuckled before nodding.
 
She walked away and waved 'goodbye'. We did the same.
As much as this feels uncomfortable I have to bear it.
Hoya held a good grip on my hand 
and started walking the opposite direction.
"Hey. I was wondering, Have you had any dancing experience or lessons?" I chuckled at his question and nodded.
I actually don't have any self-confidence. Whenever I brag or show off, that's only for the moment. I seriously and really don't have any self-confidence. If I stood up on that stage in front of thousands people my knees would tremble strenuously.

"Actually I'm part of our school's cheerleading team and our captain teaches us dances used for competitions that we join in" I said while reminiscing at the past while looking at the dark sky.
The sky was dark but the stars were shining brightly and the clouds pass by.
"Our team joined many dance battles and won but I wasn't one of those who competed" I said, looking down.
"Why? You're a good dancer" Hoya asked.
"Yeah. Good dancer. But my team mates are great and talented dancers and besides, I'm a new recruit" Hoya nodded a few times.
I chuckled before continuing.
"And actually, I copy dance moves off of korean groups"
Hoya looked surprised.
"Like who?" Of course this question was inevitable.
"Miss A, SNSD, Brown Eyed Girls, And... uhh. I can't remember the others" I chuckle while Hoya nodded in understanding.
"We used to dance at parties, programs, auditions, events--" 
"Wait. Auditions?" I nodded at his question.
"Actually it was only once. Me and my 'friend' danced 'Breathe' by Miss A in an audition at a variety show"
"Oh, really?" I nodded and smiled.
"Yeah. But we didn't get in." He looked saddened by the news.
"But hey, do you know that part where They do handstands and do the 'thingy' with the feet?"
Then he acted out a 'milking' gesture
"Like this?" I nodded
"I was the one who did the handstand" I smiled, proud of myself.
He chuckled and smiled.
"Then you must be flexible?" I nodded vigorously while smiling.
 
Our conversation went on and on until we reached the dorm.
We came in the house and before we went to our seperate rooms I thanked him.
"Hoya. Thanks. I'm really thankful for everything." I smiled and walked into the room, not even letting him reply to my 'thanks'
I walked up to the matress then spun 180 degress then let my body fall on the matress.
"Ouch! !" I shouted when my back came in contact with something.
". Owww" I sat up and rubbed my back.
Sunggyu came to look what it was and raised a brow.
"I fell on something." I said to him while continuously rubbing my back.
Sunggyu came and looked at what I fell on.
"You fell on Dongwoo's toy" 
I shot my head at him
"Toy?!" I stopped rubbing my back and looked at the 'toy'
It definitely was a toy but what was it doing here?
"Why is it here?" Sunggyu shrugged and walked out.
I look around then I notice Nam Woohyun sleeping on the other matress.
I shrugged and laid my restless body on the bed.
I took a deep breath and rolled to my right side.
I closed my eyes and everything became dark.
Usually I'd be able to sense the light but I guess someone turned it off.
 
Then I feel two hands holding my waist then pulled me towards 'it'.
I grab on to the hands and pried it off of my body only to come back again but before it even got to hold my waist, I held on it.
I held both 'it's' hands with one hand and rolled to my other side only to see Woohyun a few inches away.
I raised a brow and let go of his hands then went back to sleep.
But this time, he spoke.
"Why are you so beautiful?" I heard him say while a shiver runs through my spine when I feel his hands come in contact with my cheeks.
Suddenly, I feel warmer and I feel like something's right in front of me, like a few centimetres away.
 
I don't have a good feeling about this.....
 
OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS I'M SO SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT ALL THIS TIME. TT^TT