Disorientation

My Roommate Is A Pain in My
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chanyeol’s POV:

“Wake up, sleeping beauty!! I don’t care if your head feels like a ton of bricks were dropped on it, you have to open the bar today.”

It’s gotta be a dream. Nope. If it were a dream my head wouldn’t be literally killing me. Chanyeol decided to listen to that familiar voice that seemed to be yelling at him. He opened his eyes to see his temporary roommates, Yixing and Junmyeon, hovering over the couch.

I seriously gotta get my own place. Waking up every morning to those two mugs is not worth the free rent.

“Jesus Christ guys. Okay, one: stop yelling. My head feels like TWO tons of bricks were dropped on it.” He grabbed the blanket, rolled over to his stomach and pulled it over his head, willing his migraine to go away. “And two: its Saturday. The bar doesn’t open until 5.” Chanyeol wasn’t about to get out of bed until the very last minute possible.

With one quick SWOOSH Yixing pulled the blanket off his Amazon of a friend and kicked him square in his .

“No Sherlock. It’s 4:50. I’ve been trying to get you up since noon. Seriously how much did you drink last night?”

That’s right. I did drink last night. Now the headache makes sense. Chanyeol didn’t remember much from the night. He got off early since it was a slow night, so he decided to join Junmyeon and Yixing for drinks.

“Ummm.. what exactly happened last night?” His best friends exchanged wary glances.

“Nothing!”

Junmyeon slapped Yixing upside his head and whispered in his ear. He then looked over at the confused puppy on the sofa.

“Beats us. We lost you after the first bar. You’re seriously the worst pup ever. Wandering off the second you get a few drinks in you. Where’s the loyalty?!” Junmyeon laughed while he pet his friends head. “But seriously, you gotta get up. Any longer and you’re going to be late.”

. Well I guess I’ll have to ask around at work today and see what trouble I got myself into last night. Nothing good happens when I drink that much.

So, like his life depended on it, Chanyeol got dressed and headed out for work.

Walking out of the apartment he overheard a conversation between his two best friends.

“So…. Are we gonna talk about what happened?” What happened? If they know what I did last night then why wouldn’t they tell me? , was it THAT BAD? No time. I got five minutes till opening.

He showed up right on time and started opening the bar. Curious to see who was the first shift today, he checked the schedule. SCORE! Baekhyun is the first waiter to work today! Chanyeol loved working with the diva. Their personalities just…. clicked.

 

 

When Baekhyun came in for work he seemed really stressed out. Seeing the diva anything other than, well, sassy made Chanyeol more concerned than it should have.

“What’s up Baekkie? You got something on your mind?”

He furrowed his eyebrows and then shook his head. “It’s just a bunch of Channie. Don’t worry about it. I have to go wipe down the tables. I’ll talk to you in a few.”

He watched him wipe down the tables and couldn’t help but stare. It was beyond cute the way he would get on his tip-toes to reach the opposite end of the table to wipe it down. Chanyeol had to make a conscious effort to not get caught gawking at the shorter males lower half while he did his opening duties.

When Baekhyun finished cleaning off the tables he sauntered over to the bar and leaned against it, waiting for the dinner rush.

Realizing he wasn’t going to open up about his troubles, Chanyeol decided to ask him about last nights festivities.

“You don’t remember anything? Jesus Christ, no wonder that went down.”

Chanyeol was beyond confused. How bad did he behave last night? And why did Baekhyun look so agitated with him?

“Look, you got really drunk last night, and so did the NEW KID.” Chanyeol could taste the venom in Baekhyun’s words when he spoke of this mystery person. “You two ended up making out in the middle of the bar, Kyungsoo saw, and then he passed out. I don’t know what happened to you, but after that, we all piled up in the car a

Please log in to read the full chapter