I need my own room... Well I need a roommate?

My Roommate Is A Pain in My
Please log in to read the full chapter

Baek & Chan

The dinner shift was starting to come to an end which meant it was time for an hour break before cocktail hours. Junmyeon and Yixing were coming in for the flex shift which meant Chan and Baek had an hour to kill. They decided to go to their owner's second bar, a little hole in the wall place meant more for conversation than drinking. 

The silence was deafening. Both parties had so much on their mind yet neither would go first. Finally Chanyeol broke the silence. 

"Baek, you've been staring at your drink as if it holds the worlds secrets. What's on your mind Pup, you can talk to me" 

Baekhyun knew he could trust Chanyeol with anything and he'd be a locked vault. So he decided to open up. 

"I can't stand that Kai kid. He just waltzes into our lives and takes the most precious thing in the world from me."

Now that was some news. What could Kai have taken from Baekhyun that would have him staring daggers at his... no. 

"Baekhyun are you like this because I kissed Kai last night? I told you I was drunk! I didn't..."

Cutting him off Baekhyun screamed "God Chanyeol it's not about that!" [bummer, wow I was off base] "This little is moving into the last open room in the apartment with Kyungsoo and now I'm stuck in a two bedroom, WITH OUT MY BEST FRIEND, and I have no idea how I'm going to afford rent. Everything is hopeless and its all that stupid nini's fault." 

"Well, Baek, I think you're overreacting. NOW WAIT JUST HEAR ME OUT DON'T START GLARING DAGGERS AT ME. Nothing could ever come between you and Soo. Y'all are practically attached at the hip, halves of one whole. As for the empty bedroom, I was actually wanting to get off of Yixing and Myeon's couch finally. Any chance you'd be willing to live with me?" Definitely not how he had expected to ask the pup to live together but when life gives you lemons, am I right?

"You'd do that for me Yeol!? Oh my God you'd really be saving my skin! And then if we live together Kyung wou- nev

Please log in to read the full chapter