Awkward

My Roommate Is A Pain in My
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo’s POV:

After dropping Baekhyun off at work, Minseok and I went to the closest drugstore and picked up a drug test. The looks we got from the cashier were just full of judgement but I was way beyond annoyed with another individual to even care.

 

Getting in the car, Seok finally spoke up.

 

“Look, I don’t think he meant any harm. It’s not like he knew that Chanyeol was… spoken for.” I guess my eyes bugged out again because he continued, “look we all know. Well, everyone except Chanyeol apparently. And I get it. He dotes on you and has that whole ‘I would never hurt you’ look to him. After your ex I get that he is what you would – “

 

“Look. There’s a strict no dating policy at work and I respect that. If it were meant to be we would be together. Maybe in the future but Jesus Minseok drop it. Plus, we never talk about HIM. I’m just ready to get past the last night bull and have no drama in the apartment. End of discussion, arraseo?”

 

He just chuckled and nodded. Whatever. 

 

We got back to the apartment and I couldn’t believe my eyes. Tao was “cooking” breakfast and Jongin was just laying on the couch shirtless acting like he owned the place. Who said he could make himself at home??

 

“Oh you’re back! I was making bacon and eggs. Want any?” Judging from the smell emanating from the kitchen, I could tell you I was definitely going to pass on the Panda’s breakfast. Instead I passed right by him and tossed the paper bag at my unwelcome guest.

 

“Hurry up and just take this damn thing so I can figure out what I need to do next, whether it be kicking your or talking to my manager about our bars awareness.” Why is he looking at me like I just spoke to him in Mandarin? “Yah!! Get to moving!”

 

A few minutes later Jongin was back out in the room and informed us it came back positive. . That’s just great. Another problem with the bar I’m going to have to address.

 

Jongin just kept looking at his feet and it honestly hurt my heart.

 

“Okay, look it wasn’t your fault but Jesus Christ did you learn your lesson? We don’t take drinks from strange men?? No matter how cute they are? Even if it is supposedly water okay?”

 

This caused some funny looks from all the guys in the room. Whatever. I can’t have my future roommate terrified of me. And maybe when he looks like a kicked puppy I just can’t handle it. Not that I’ll ever admit to it.

 

“Panda, get out of my kitchen before you burn the place down! Everyone I’m making breakfast.”

 

Tao’s POV:

 

Watching Soo dote on my best friend was an anomaly. He only did that to Chanyeol. I really didn’t understand it because less than twenty four hours ago Kai’s tongue was down Yeol’s throat. What was this Evil Squish up to?

 

Honestly though, throughout the day, things went back to normal. If you could say everyone exchanging awkwar

Please log in to read the full chapter