[TEASER_1] I’m the future and present of Korean hiphop

// 5HOW ME THE MONEY // {story start}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
5mtm - TEASER_1 "I'm the future and present of korean hiphop" - dok2 multilionaire The female's fingers flew across the screen at a seemingly inhuman speed as she typed away. She huffed, running her left hand through her long brown hair, the music streaming into her ears through her earbuds not enough to hold her attention but loud enough to mask the noises coming from the opening door behind her. "Miyounggie~" the shorter of the two males - Jung San - called out as he entered the studio room. When the female didn't respond to the his call, the second man - Kim Jintae, better known as Verbal Jint - attempted to get her attention. His voice didn't carry well however, so he quickly gave up trying to get her attention from a distance. "Hyung, I don't think she can hear us," the younger male pouted childishly," She's too preoccupied with whoever she's texting." Jintae just hummed in response, walking up behind the female's left arm. The other followed, staring over the opposite shoulder Jintae was looking over. They watched as Miyoung typed away, obviously very invested in her conversation considering she failed to notice the presence of the two older males. "Hyung..." San-E tapped Jintae on the shoulder," She's talking to him again." Verbal Jint nodded, still watching over his protégé's conversation as it progressed with the male. San grumbled, shaking his head, "that Block B kid, taking my little Bami away." The older male hummed in accordance with his associate's comment, just reading the texts shared between Miyoung and her male companion. Annoyed at the lack of attention, San-E finally decided to move to the real conversation. Moving really close to the female's ear without making contact, the younger male shouted. "Baaaaaaaamiiiiiiii~" Finally San E's shrill voice broke through Miyoung's inattention, both the her and Verbal Jint jumping up at his voice - the latter more shocked than the former as he had no earbuds to muffle the obnoxious noise. Jintae stumbled backwards onto the couch on the side of the room as Miyoung rose to her feet. "Oppa!" Miyoung gasped, bowing slightly to both of her superiors as she pulled out her earbuds," What are you guys doing here?"  "We have some news," Jintae spoke softly, rubbing his ears gently. San jumped on the couch next to the older male and clapped," Yes! Great news!" The female turned her chair around and sat down facing the two men," Great news? Are we doing another album?" She smiled happily at the idea - working with Jintae and San-E was always super fun even though it would mean a string of all-nighters in the studio. "Not quite," Jintae commented, tapping idly on his knee. "Well, you know how I participated on Show Me The Money as a judge?" San-E started. Miyoung nodded slightly as her eyebrows knitted together, slightly confused at where the conversation was going. "I'm joining again this season and I thought it would be a good idea if-" "We thought," Jintae interrupted, San rolling his eyes. "Yeah yeah, we thought it would be great if you would join as a producer for the Brand New Music Team." The female stared at both Verbal Jint and San-E, her disbelief obvious as it washed over her face. "W-Wait..." Miyoung rocked back and forth slightly in her chair," You want me to help produce on Show Me The Money 5?" This cannot be real. She thought to herself. San nodded, flashing his trademark toothy smile at the younger female. She turned towards Jintae and gestured toward herself. "Me?" He nodded as well, mouth turning up into a cute smile. "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter