Show Me The Money Season Competitor & Judge Announcements!

// 5HOW ME THE MONEY // {story start}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums    Show Me The Money Season 5 Shocking  Competitor Announcements!  August 29, 2015 @ 10:30 pm by LoveDonghae scrap, share & like 9703 shares

7.18.15

CJ E&M recently announced the fifth season of Show Me The Money! Mnet will be hosting the series once again and the first episode is set to heir sometime in the early months of 2016. It has been confirmed that there will be four producer teams just as with season three and season four. The first team has been announced as 1llionaire will return after winning season 3 with Bobby. Only one judge for this team has been released however, and shockingly he is not Dok2 or The Quiett! This season, Beenzino, one of their co-labelmates, has been entrusted with the Show Me The Money 1llionaire legacy. Tablo and San E have not been confirmed as returning judges for this season but they are still plausible judges for this season. Although there was little other information released, fans have already become excited for the next installment. 

SEE ALSO: Show Me The Money 4 continues with startling eliminations!

Underground rappers and idol rappers alike have already stated their wish to audition, such as B.A.P's main rapper Bang Yongguk! He announced his intention to compete this season on his instagram account, stating that he hopes to give it his all in spite of B.A.P's current lawsuit with TS Entertainment. If you are as excited as the rest of us, we hope you stay tuned for more announcements regarding the fifth season of Show Me The Money!

 

7.19.15

Another judge has been announced for Show Me The Money 5! Today, Tablo announced that he will join the SMTM producer cast once more to total up to three years in a row! Will his previous experience on the show give him an advantage over Team 1llionaire? We will have to wait and see! Adding his name to the judge pannel is definitely going to make this season interesting. As an experienced hip hop artist, Tablo will have a lot to offer those who join his team, but is the experience he brings be enough to win it this season? Another thing we have all been wonderinf is if he'ill he be representing YG once more or possibly something else? Stay tuned for more updates on producer teams and competing rappers!

 

7.20.15

The third judge for Show Me The Money 5 has been revealed today! Block B's Zico has been confirmed to join the cast for the second year in a row. Many are left wondering whether Zico will stand a chance against veteran judge Tablo and rookie judge Beenzino! As a representative of Team Buckwild, many are also curious as to who is the next artist will be to join his team. Will Paloalto join him again this season? Or will he join forces with a new company to create an even more threatening combination? Now with a year of experience on Show Me The Money, make sure to watch out for Zico and Team Buckwild! In addition to Zico's big reveal, Min Yoongi, otherwise known as Suga from Bulletproof Boyscouts, has revealed that he will be attending auditions as well! Although fairly new to the idol scene, Suga has already proved his worth with pre-debut mixtapes as an underground rapper. Best of luck to Suga!

 

7.21.15

San E returns again for another season of Show Me The Money! He will be co-producing the Brand New Music team once more for a total of three years. Last year, San E's label-mate Verbal Jint participated as one of the many producers. As a hot topic to the viewers in the form of personal style and memes, Verbal Jint is likely to be high on the wishlist of many returning fans. It is unclear if he will be joining San E once more this time around. Either way, San E should be able to handle himself and his team rather well considering his previous experience on the show.

SEE ALSO: Show Me The Money 4 scandals continue!

In other news, Ahn Hyojin - better known by her stage name LE of the idol group EXID - has revealed her intent to participate in this season of Show Me The Money. Although she participated in one of the previous seasons, LE has continued to excel as a female rapper in the khiphop stage. She marks the first known female contestant known to be participating in season 5. Will this year be different than the previous years when it comes to female rappers? Will there be any women strong enough to beat out the male rappers? Stay tuned for more news!

 

7.22.15

Show Me The Money Season 5 has released two producers today! In addition, the PD's have also revealed a new plot twist for this season, stating that instead of 4 producer teams, there will now be 5. Surprising us yet again, another rookie team will be joining this season. This year, Zion. T and Crush will officially be joining as representatives for Amoeba Culture! As the two have collaborated multiple times together, many are already highly anticipating the duo! Zion. T is well known both domestically and internationally for his unique R&B sound, with Crush being known as the “monster rookie”, talented in vocals, rap, musical composition, and dance. Seeing this fresh new team will definitely be a treat for us this season! As the two are both genius music producers, we’ll have to wait and see as to what they have in store for us!

 

7.23.15

As if we thought the show couldn't get more exciting after yesterday's release of Zion T and Crush, the two artists Kim Jungsik and Choi Jin - better known as DJ Tukutz and Mithra Jin respectively - have been announced as the seventh and eigth judges to join the producer staff of Show Me The Money 5! As can be expected, the two will be joining Tablo's team. This means that all of Epik High will be on the show this year! With this shocking reveal comes another! Tablo stated that this year they will not be Team YG but rather Team HIGHGRND - YG's new sub-unit headed by Tablo. Although t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter