// 5HOW ME THE MONEY // {story start}

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

DOTTED BACKGROUND
MAIN IMAGE

NT

5hOW ME THE MONEY 

About

 

That's no no.

‘‘

Welcome to the fifth installment of Show Me the Money! Since 2012, the Korean hip hop movement has been growing and growing as Show Me the Money has gained vast popularity. The show has gained such recognition that 10,000 contestants have gathered this year to participate, many underground rappers and idol rappers alike included. As auditioning rappers, you will all be judged by a group of experienced hip hop artists who will also serve as your mentors. As the show goes on and the competition becomes tougher, you will be separated into groups lead by the producer teams. Contestants participate for chances to participate in various collaborations as well as compete for the ultimate prize - $100,000.
Are you ready to become the next king or queen of khiphop? Then lets play, SHOW ME THE MONEY! 

 

 

 

Rules

 
GRAPHIC ICON IMAGE

applicants

01. subscribe if you plan on applying. 02. comments and upvotes are loved but not required. 03. only apply once. 04. no bashing please (to us or other applicants), you can ask us nicely to update but don't be disrespectful. 05. have fun y'all, if you have any q's, just ask! 

REVIEW ICON IMAGE

application

01. do not mess with the source code. (please i beg of you) 02. turn in the app on the blog post (see link below). 03. the first (of three) password is put a photo/gif of the judge you want. 04. try to be as unique as possible (but don't over do it), the more unique your character is the better!

GALLERY IMAGE

Application

LCspWyd.png

cheat sheet
bonus points (how to fill out the app)


masterlist
idols | applicants | judges 

application TURN IN
COMMENT ON THE BLOG POST!


APPLICATION REVIEWS
THREE STRIKE POLICY

APPLICATION SAMPLE 
third psswrd: favorite smtm contestant (if you haven't watched the show put bobby) 

01

When's the application deadline and how many applicants are you accepting?

September 7th, 2015. ^^ We are also planning on accepting 9 all applicants. There are no specific plotlines, so be as creative and unique as possible.

02

WHAT'S THE SECOND PASSWORD?

The second password: place a photo/gif of your favorite hip-hop artist (Korean or American). Literally anyone. I wonder if anyone will really read this.

03

ARE THERE LOVE INTERESTS IN THE STORY?

Yes, but they're not required.

Foreword

Hello bbs! [MAKE SURE YOU CLICKED AND SCROLLED THROUGH THE DESCRIPTION SECTION SO YOU CAN SEE ALL OF OUR HARD WORK] I'm really excited to do this fic because I love Show Me the Money (well actually I have mixed feelings but that's besides the point) and Korean rap/hiphop/pop and culture in general. I really hope you guys apply and enjoy the fic!  I am actually really excited about writing the musical aspect of the story but also very nervous at the same time hahaha. If you haven't watched the show it's okay! You should understand the story and the plot just fine. If you have any questions or just want to spazz about anything feel free! We (duixing + I) are both very friendly people -LoveDonghae (but you can call me Panda if you want)
 A WORD FROM YOUR

AUTHORS
Hello my cutie pies! So my beautiful bestie (LoveDonghae) came up with this idea to do a SMTM apply fic ^^~ I'll be helping her with it, especially with the more technical stuff like coding and what not. I'll also be assisting her in writing, and I'll take care of the more fluffy stuff >:D (the only thing that I can really do tbh). Anyways, we're both really passionate about SMTM and we're both major believers in our Lord and Savior Verbal Jint. We hope you enjoy and that we'll see your apps soon!
-duixing 
 
seoksoon
we luvs u all