In which Jisoo heals Jeonghan's wing.

In which Jisoo heals Jeonghan's wing.

    Jeonghan didn't fly often. While he had the ability to fly whenever he liked, he'd prefer to only fly when things got just a tad too stressful, like the day he realised debuting was not going to be easy. Even then, he wouldn't rise to the skies for long, only spending short periods of time in the peaceful space.
    When Jeonghan flies, his wings, made out of fine, white feathers extend from his back to far away from his body. He doesn't allow many people to see their beauty, however - he's only really shown people he can wholefully trust, like Jisoo. Jisoo, who he loves.
    The day Jeonghan realised he loves Jisoo was also another day where he would fly away, to get away from his worries, to get away from Jisoo. It was quite windy, but he's flown in wind before and he's came out okay, also, he prefers a bit of wind to breaking down in front of 12 other people. He flies up into the clouds, admiring the look of Seoul from above. It is quiet, aside from the few birds who are also admiring the view.  Dispite this, Jisoo remains in Jeonghan's mind. Beautiful, perfect Jisoo, who Jeonghan has fallen for. Time and time again Jeonghan tries to get the American boy out of his head, but time and time again he soon comes back, whether it be in the form of his gentle, calming voice or his gorgeous face. And then, Jeonghan is distracted. He is no longer focusing on flying in the wind, but on Jisoo. And then he falls. Literally.
    A big gust of wind knocked his wing, and he started falling. He tried to glide, tried to avoid getting injured, but to no avail. Into a tree he falls, and on a branch his wing latches onto. He sees his wing rip a little, and he flinches. He has to climb down the tree, and then quickly runs back to the dormatory, without caring what other people think. His wing has ripped, and it's bad.
    He gets to the dormatory. Thankfully, he's all alone.
    Or so he thought.
    "Who is it?" a voice calls out, "Jeonghan, is that you?" Well, he's not alone. Another member is there with him, and it has to be Jisoo. Jisoo, who's figure invaded Jeonghan's mind and got him injured in the first place. Jisoo, who's figure now runs out into the hallway to speak to Jeonghan. Jisoo, who's look of joy quickly turns into worry. "Jeonghan, your wing!" he screams. The boy then drags his injured friend into his room, trying not to cause more damage. They sit on the bed, and Jisoo automatically starts to help. "What happened?" he asks. Jeonghan doesn't answer, but Jisoo keeps helping, hoping that Jeonghan can't tell that it isn't everyday he has to fix his best friend's wing.
    When he's done, he takes Jeonghan out onto the balcony and asks him to fly a little bit above the ground. Thankfully, he can. They walk back inside and Jisoo starts to go and make them some hot chocolate when he hears a whisper. "Jisoo, I love you." It takes a second for Jisoo to notice that it is Jeonghan and not a ghost, but when he does, he quickly turns around. "You.. you love me?"
"Who wouldn't? I love everything about you, Jisoo. Your voice, your hair, your eyes..." his sentence is ended by a kiss. "I love you too, Jeonghan."