Stupid

Bad Girl,Bad Habits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bad Girl,Bad Habits 

Song [SOMO-Bad Chick]

_________________________________________________________

“So stupid.”SuMin muttered under her breath as she dabbed the disinfectant on his open wound.

“Who isn’t?”The8 retorted and sighed.

He looked around the room briefly until his eyed landed on SuMin.He observed her visible tattoos on her arms since she is wearing nothing but a tank top and shorts.

“You’re ing crazy.”SuMin looked up at him and then looked back at the wound.

“Do you think I would’ve just let them get away with it?”

SuMin rolled her eyes and hummed a response.

The8 went back onto observing her.His hands touched the outline of the dragon on her upper right shoulder.SuMin didn’t react and continued to patch his wound.

“You know I have a tattoo.”The8 spoke all of a sudden making SuMIn look at him doubtfully.”I do.”

“Where?”

“On my back.”The8 smirked when he locked eyes with her.

“Whatever.”The8 scowled.

SuMin wrapped his arm before moving onto his next spot.”Take your shirt off.”

“Woah,aren’t we taking this too fast?”He smirked again and bit his lip,but did what she said.

There two class marks made by knives stood out on his rib cage.It wasn’t too deep but it wasn’t light either.

SuMin rolled her eyes when he grinned at her in satisfaction.He was clearly enjoying a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter