Rivialry

Bad Girl,Bad Habits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bad Girl,Bad Habits

Music : BTS:Save Me 

_________________________________

"Yah,Woo Sumin!Put your feet down this instant and throw that cigarette away!"Teacher Choi,history teacher,pointed towards the trashcan beside his desk as he looks at the troubled student.

 

SuMin sighed and dropped her feet down.She got up,but didn't necessarily walk to the trash can.Instead,she walked over to the open window on the other side of the room and held the cigarette in the air.

 

"This?"SuMin raised her eyebrow at teacher Choi with challenging eyes along with a mischievous smirk.

 

Before teacher Choi could even dare to say anything,SuMin dropped the dead cigarette.She watched it drop onto the school pavement crashing the ashes everywhere."Look at that.Now this school can be charged for cigarette disposal."

 

"Just sit down!"Teacher Choi sighed as SuMin held her hands in surrender and chuckled as wrinkles appeared on his forehead.

 

"Be careful now,don't make any drastic acts that could age you more."SuMin walked back to her seat and crossed her arms.

 

She closed her eyes and leaned back in her seat,wanting to get a good sleep at least.

__________________________________

She was in dreamland until a pair of timid hands shook her.

 

She groaned before snapping at them with a glare that said ‘this-better-be-important-or-I'm-bashing-your-face.’

 

“I-I wanted to t-tell you that s-s-someone wanted to s-s-see you in the lunch hall-w-way.”The poor kid spoke out in a shivering voice as she rolled her neck and yawned.

 

“This better be good.”SuMin sighed before walking out the classroom with her arms behind her head.

 

She walked to the destined meeting while smacking her gum against her teeth before she was stopped by Yoongi.

 

“Where in hell are you going?”He shoved his hands in his pockets as he continued to walk beside her.

 

“I have no idea.Someone wants to see me,so being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter