Paralyzed

Bad Girl,Bad Habits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bad Girl,Bad Habits

Listen To-Jaymes Young-Habits Of My Heart 

________________________________________________________________

SuMin couldn’t move.

Her body felt paralyzed.

She was wrapped around cold sheets,but she couldn’t feel a single thing.The room,dark and the only light was the moon emitting from her window.

Her cigarette was hanging in her right hand between her fingers that were slowly giving out.The only thing she can do is stare at the white ceiling with a blank yet serene expression,her breath slow and steady.In her left hand was a bottle of half-empty whisky.

She took a smoke,and later blew it out before taking another sip of whisky.

Her room smelled like cigarettes while bottles laid in the corner.BTS told her to stop especially Taehyung And Jin.But they also knew she was doing this for a reason,a reason they would wait to know .

The next thing you know,she started coughing and couldn’t stop.She put her hand over her month so the rest couldn’t hear her pain.

A figure soon came rushing into her room in a calm but alert manner.Her took the cigarette and burned it off before taking her whisky.With that he threw the bottle in the trash next to her dresser.

He quickly grabbed the water bottle under her bed and hand it to her.

SuMin urgently grabbed the water and chugged it down.Her breath soon became calmer.

He sat down in front of her with a unreadable expression.SuMin too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter